10/31/12

There are New Developments in Natina Reed's Death Investigation!



New Clues in Natina Reed Death!
The parents of 90s R&B singer Natina Reed are planning a public memorial for their daughter while new clues surface into her death...
It has been discovered that Natina Reed was talking on her cell phone when she was fatally struck by a car on a dark stretch of Lawrenceville highway near Liliburn, GA Friday night.
Natina's parents and the police are still seeking information on where Natina was headed and where she was coming from at the time of the accident.

Natina Reed's parents are planning a public wake and funeral for Friday and Saturday in Atlanta.

2 comments:

  1. Tina I will miss all of our late nite phone conversations. We were so creative late and I am eternally grateful to you for you guidance and support of me. I will never be able to repay the debt I owe you. May GOD keep you in his loving arms until me meet again. Your friend LP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when we used to freestyle in the apartment back in the day... Although we lived separate lives and had not communicated in years, I knew you were a once a close friend of mine. I will always remember your presence, laughter and friendly smile. Rest in peace. Alexis Hamler

    ReplyDelete

Followers