10/29/12

Toni Braxton:I hate Oprah, She was MEAN and EMBARRASSED ME!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!   

Toni Braxton Blasts Oprah on Behind the Music
We know one person who won't be getting an Oprah Next Chapter interview.
On Toni Braxton's VH1 Behind the Music special airing tonight Toni blasts Oprah Winfrey for the 1998 interview covering her bankruptcy that Toni says changed the trajectory of her career...
WATCH:

Toni tells VH1, 
 “She was so frickin’ mean to me. I was in shock.”
“I couldn’t believe it ‘cause I loved her so much. I admired her and looked up to her and she pretty much reprimanded me.“
“She says to me, ‘I heard you have Gucci flatware. I’m Oprah Winfrey and I don’t have Gucci flatware’. 
“You ain’t got Gucci flatware because you didn’t want to buy it, not because you couldn’t afford it! What do you mean?”
“And immediately she made me feel this big. That moment completely changed my career. It made people look down on me.”

HMMMMMM, I tell ya!

6 comments:

  1. You are a pretty young woman. Forget oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oprah is a Freemason (female sector) and a fraud and fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't surprise me. It amazes me that most people don't know that Oprah has NPD, Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She has every single one of the 20 traits -- and none of them are good traits to have.

    More people should come forward with their experiences with Oprah.

    And, what is even more amazing is that most people don't realize how awful this disorder is. People with NPD are extremely jealous, hateful people. This disorder goes way, way beyond being selfish, self-centered and self-absorbed.

    How do I know? I was raised by a narcissist and had a horrible childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate oprah!! Egotistic bitch!! Hope she goes to hell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oprah does have most traits of ndp, don't know all of em, but most anyway. Whoever claims oprah is caring and giving is unfortunately brainwashed. If ppl would stop listening to how she says things and would listen to what she actually is saying they would drop her instantly.

    ReplyDelete

Followers