12/13/11

Slimm To Vivica ‘I Refuse To Sell Myself Short For Fame’


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Now it’s his turn; Slimm Clears The Air On Failed Engagement To Vivica Fox: ‘I Refuse To Sell Myself Short For Fame’
Well, this looks like the real life version of ‘Two Can Play That Game’; the ‘He Said, She Said’ edition.

Bothered by a few comments made by actress Vivica A. Fox on Access Hollywood the other day, her ex-boo piece Omar ‘Slimm’ White has written an open letter to clear the air about what went down in their relationship. The “six pack and a smile” that she fell in love with wants people to know that he never used her for her celebrity and would probably still be with her if she would let go of the negativity and “childish antics” [his words]. He also says that he was shocked when he saw that she continued with an interview for the December issue of Sister 2 Sister after they had already split up.

Here’s what he had to say:
I totally understand that a person would rather save face and avoid admitting their fiancé ended the relationship. So I understood why Vivica didn’t admit the reality of what really took place…. She would have come out better if she stated we went our separate ways if she wanted to avoid the “true” nature of the breakup. The main thing is don’t lie… she and I know what happened so just be cordial and keep it moving. She knew from day one when I first met her I would joke and say “hey baby don’t hit me with that 2 can play that game” lol those methods destroy relationships. I hate games and negativity
Further more if I was using her for fame then why wouldn’t I play the game, put my pride aside and follow through on tying the knot? The reason being I’m not that type of man and I refuse to sell myself short for Fame.

Happiness is key in anything you do in life and people who settle for the wrong reasons never find True Love. I understand the illusion of life and what to avoid so I’m happy at the decision I made and one thing that was evident if she keeps it real or not is the fact I told her several times that “baby, no matter what we disagree about, let’s keep peace and love in the house.”

As you see in the month of December, her and I appeared on the cover of Sister 2 Sister, and when I saw the cover I was shocked because I walked away 2 months prior but I came to the realization that Vivica went ahead and did the interview as if nothing happened (At that time the public wasn’t aware of our breakup) So I’m thinking like if you really wanted to get Married instead of getting caught up in all the glitz and glamour you wouldn’t have continued to provoke stress in the relationship. If you were to ask Vivica right now, “Did Slimm try time and time again to keep the relationship strong” she would have no choice but to admit who I am and the good examples I set! I always told her toward the end that “baby, I will loose interest if we keep this up”… When you have a bond with a woman that fire can fade if both parties involve don’t fight to preserve Chemistry…

But as I stated once before she has a great personality and a good spirit but you will never find true happiness if you cannot …overcome negativity and childish antics… I wish her the Best!......KABOOM!
All of this back and forth could have been prevented in so many ways. Don't you think so?

1 comment:

  1. I RESPECT THIS YOUNG MANS COMMENTS. SO MANY TIMES WHEN FOLKS GO THEIR WAYS ONE OF THEM SLINGS MUD AT THE OTHER,HE DID A NICE JOB REMAINING RESPECTFUL AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. DONT CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete

Followers