12/16/11

Mississippi GOP Mayor BUSTED Forced Out of The Closet!

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


Greg Davis, Mississippi Mayor, Reveals He Is Gay After Audit Reveals Visit To Adult Store
Southaven Mayor Greg Davis Ordered to Repay over $170K
An embattled Mississippi mayor has come out after an investigation revealed that he used city funds to cover personal expenses including a visit to a gay adult store.
The Tennessee-based publication The Commercial Appeal prompted the revelation from Southaven Mayor Greg Davis, after receipts provided by state auditors showed that Davis had spent thousands of dollars worth of liquor, expensive dinners and even a personal vacation, in addition to a charge for $67 at Priape, a store in Toronto that is described by its website as "Canada's premiere gay lifestyle store and sex shop." Davis is said to have made the visit to the shop during a recruitment trip in Canada.

Watch video from FOX Memphis;


This is what he said after getting busted:
"At this point in my life and in my career, while I have tried to maintain separation between my personal and public life, it is obvious that this can no longer remain the case," Davis said. "While I have performed my job as mayor, in my opinion, as a very conservative, progressive individual -- and still continue to be a very conservative individual -- I think that it is important that I discuss the struggles I have had over the last few years when I came to the realization that I am gay."


Davis, a Republican who ran unsuccessfully for Congress in 2008 on a conservative platform, has been under a criminal investigation for allegedly misusing $170,000 on both city-issued and personal credit cards -- $96,000 of which he has reportedly has repaid so far. "These expenses submitted by Mayor Davis as official events and purchases on behalf of the city are a betrayal of the public's trust, and I intend to pursue the recovery of this money to the fullest extent of the law," State Auditor Stacey Pickering told Fox News in November. "Clothing purchases, family counseling and personal meals and entertainment are in no way authorized expenses for the city and should not be paid for on the taxpayers' dime."
WOW and he still wants to be a conservative???…..I guess can run but you can’t hide!….SMH!

5 comments:

  1. Google Barack Obama, Larry Sinclair, Donald Young, Jeremiah Wright and the DLC (Down Low Club) for DNC Hypocrisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DNC Hypocrisy, My ass Larry Sinclair is a LIAR No one believes him and he sent that story to every major media outlet and none of them wanted to touch it because he was found to be a LIAR!!!...So Anonymous that's a BIG FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By "every major media outlet" you are, of course, referring to the liberal propaganda arm of the Obama re-election team. Their vetting of candidate Obama with respect to his associations with racist Jeremiah Wright and unrepentant radical Bill Ayers was a BIG FAIL! Sinclair's book, "Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?" is out and live interviews can be accessed on Hillbuzz.org.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HILLBUZZ???? Are you fucking kidding me???? Republican queenie trolls....Let me repeat LARRY SINCLAIR HAS BEEN VETTED A LIAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larry Sinclair blows Obama while Obama does blow . . LOL

    ReplyDelete

Followers