12/1/11

A New Juicy Tell-All discloses THE DIRT On Tyler Perry!

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


EXCLUSIVE: A Juicy Tell-All discloses THE DIRT On Tyler Perry!
A business partner from Tyler Perry's past is coming forward with a tell all book called "Never Would Have Made It" exposing how he discovered Tyler and Tyler's ultimate betrayal...Says Tyler Perry's Success Tied To "Secret Backroom Deals, Illicit Cash, Backstabbing" OH MY!!
From Never Would Have Made It 
Chapter 2 Just Act Normal: 
Producer Promoter Melvin Childs describes his disappointment after seeing Tyler Perry again for the first time years after the abrupt and painful parting of the ways.
"That night was a turning point for me. Until that night, I had defended Tyler to anyone close enough to me to know the true story. I’m talking about the truth; not the spin he puts out on Oprah or the half-truth you can read on his website. I’m talking about the real story of how he went from being a failed playwright performing in churches for fifty people, to being Tyler Perry. I’m talking about the time in the beginning when I had lost my job and would take money from my wife and send it to Tyler to help pay his bills. I know what happened because I was there and, what’s more important, Tyler knows I was there.
His words, "Melvin here was my first promoter," rolled around in my mind as I got closer and closer to home.
The more I thought about it, the more it started to piss me off. Was I just a promoter when you came to me for a loan because you didn’t have the money to pay your cast? Was I just a promoter when you called me to borrow money to buy food or when I personally paid for the hotel you were living in while you were supposedly homeless? Maybe I was and if that’s the case, then so be it. But guess what? Regardless of what he wants to call me, I was there. And because I was there, I also have a story to tell.


Who is Melvin Childs?;Melvin Childs is a former radio executive (now promoter/producer) with several claims against Tyler Perry, including: his chance meeting with Tyler Perry, long before most of had heard of the man, that changed both of their lives forever; that they were friends before Tyler betrayed him; that he discovered Tyler Perry; that there's a different side of Tyler Perry than the image he publicly projects; that Tyler severed their relationship with no explanation and used his (Childs') original marketing blueprint to help create the framework for the future Tyler Perry Hollywood brand, despite the fact that he was a mentor, producer, and friend to Tyler Perry; that he (Childs) revolutionized the marketing format for black theater with Tyler Perry's first play; that he (Childs) made huge sacrifices with his family for Tyler Perry's sake!


Yes, this is a real book folks; I'm not making this ISH up. You can buy it right now in digital format via its website; or you can wait for the hard copy which the press release says will be at retailers in January/February.
Tyler Perry will likely have to respond to this eventually, especially as news of the book spreads; I don't see how he couldn't. I'll be looking for another one of his messages to his fans via his website.
And I'm no legal expert, but I'd assume that Tyler would most certainly have grounds to sue or block the book's release if any of its content is deemed inaccurate or slanderous. There's even a trailer for the book, which I embedded below. It summarizes everything with moving images and a voiceover, including some shots of guns, bags of cash exchanging hands, blurred faces, hand shakes, and other suggested *shadiness.*


The tagline reads...
If you are a Tyler Perry fan or have been hurt by someone you believe in, then Never Would Have Made It is a must read. This book shares how faith can make you whole again.

So far no comment from Perry's camp. But I will surely keep you posted when it does!
OH LORD This sounds like it’s going to be something else!

1 comment:

  1. What's DONE IN THE DARK WILL COME TO THE LIGHT!! It may take a minute, BUT the LIGHT WILL SHINE!! It doesn't surprise me at all, but just from reading this excerpt, THIS is going to be some REAL TEA being DISHED!!! It also sounds like a LOT OF PAIN going on that needs to be SOUGHT OUT and FORGIVENESS needs to be the new seeds planted.....The PROCESS is SANDPAPER for the SOUL!!! WOW, this is going to be a DOOZIE, fa sho!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers