12/27/11

Mary J Blige speaks; I Doubt That Kendu Ever Loved Me"


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


Mary J. Blige Admits Doubting Her Husband’s Love for Her
*Mary J. Blige has admittedly been through hell and back again throughout her life, one of those moments being struggling with her sexually abusive past. She told CBS News recently that she had always had reservations about her marriage with Kendu Issacs. “Even after I was married, I still couldn’t believe it, that it was real,” Blige said. “And he really did love broken down, little old me. ‘Cause I just never saw myself like the woman that a man like him would want.” “Because my past was just horrific. I felt ashamed about everything. Me dropping out of high school, me not, you know, just not being beautiful enough. I just didn’t feel like I was smart enough or beautiful enough, you know, for years,” she added. The couple has been married since 2003 and wed during an intimate ceremony. Blige also celebrated the release of her tenth studio album and life story on record, “My Life II: The Journey Continues (Act I).”
Mary be strong stay in it for the long run. However, When you were going through the muck and the mire so to speak. You were turning the tunes then from the first “My Life”


Just sayin’ I still love you though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers