3/16/14

SHOTS FIRED: Porsha VS Tamala Over The African Dictator's Son!



Tamala Jones Sets Porsha Stewart Straight
Remember that African Prince Charming with the spotty background who's supposed to be dating Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Stewart 
Well his real girlfriend, actress Tamala Jones, has a few words for Ms. Porsha while Porsha claims she never met him...

Tamala Jones let loose on social media making sure Porsha, and everybody else, knows that Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue is her man.
Meanwhile Porsha tells E! News 
"The TMZ report is completely false! I do not know Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, nor have I ever dated him. When there is someone special in my life whom I wish to share I will let you all know. It has been rumored that I am dating many people."

HMMMMM, Tamala girl are you looking for relevance. Girl pls that MAN doesn't belong to you either! He's also been linked to EVE and others and why would you want to eb linked t an EVIL DICTATOR’S SON? BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers