6/18/18

#LGBTQ: Amandla Stenberg: I AM GAY! 🌈❤️πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ’˜πŸŒˆ


#LGBTQ: Amandla Stenberg: I AM GAY! πŸŒˆ❤️πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ’˜ 🌈
Amandla Stenberg has come out as gay in her new feature interview with Wonderland magazine.
Before the issue was released, the 19-year-old actress took to social media to share her news with her fans!

🏳️🌈 OUT & PROUD. ✨🏳️🌈
So happy to say the words Yep, I’m Gay in official print. Interviewed for @wonderland by someone I stan infinitely – the fiercest garbagio pop queen @kingprincess69.

Thank you to KP for providing me with such a safe space to come out. We talk about gay sobbing, first encounters with lesbian masturbation, queer icons, Toni Morrison, disillusionment as a critical step, the art I’ve been working on, and the films that I have coming out this year.

Below are a few more photos from Amandla Stenberg’s cover shoot.
Good for her! Living in your truth is the best thing you can do! Read more at Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers