6/13/18

#LOVEWINS! Anthony Hemingway & Steven Norfleet Are Engaged! πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’š


#LOVEWINS!  Anthony Hemingway & Steven Norfleet Are Engaged!
Anthony Hemingway and Steven Norfleet are engaged to be married after a 4-year relationship.
The award-winning director (“Underground,” “American Crime Story,” “Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G.“) popped the question on Steven’s birthday (June 10) and celebrated both occasions with family and close friends as they sailed the beautiful seas!
Anthony shared the exciting news writing:
Steven Gregory Norfleet…. Happy Birthday babe. I’m glad you’re finally growing up. Lol
I’m incredibly proud of you, of who you are, what you stand for, what you believe & mostly for being a child of God. In our 4 years together, I’ve enjoyed watching you evolve as a human, as a man & as a fine, sexy actor.
Thank you for being in my life & helping me be a better man, a better friend & a better lover.

I’m not perfect but I know I worth it!
As the Most High & all of our friends bear witness, one of the best feelings is Love.

Steven took to social media to add:

My Lord and Savior, when I woke up yesterday asking for a great birthday, you exceeded that and gave me the best day of my life. I prayed to you asking to show yourself strong and you embraced me with loving friends with huge hearts to laugh and love with.
But I write this post to praise you abundantly for the exceptional human being I can now call my fiancΓ© @shinybootz . His presence drives me to praise you and thank you and reminds me how blessed I am.

My God I love you so much and I promise to always love him.
Steven also shared a photo of their rings.
Congratulations to the couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers