12/8/17

THIS JUST IN! Wendy Williams: HOW DARE YOU PATTI LABELLE SPEAK ON LUTHER VANDROSS’S SEXUALITY! πŸ‘€ 😲


Wendy Williams: HOW DARE YOU PATTI LABELLE SPEAK ON LUTHER VANDROSS’S SEXUALITY!
Of all people Wendy Williams says that Patti LaBelle was 100% wrong for recently discussing Luther Vandross’ sexuality. As previously reported, earlier this week, LaBelle commented on why she felt the late singer never revealed publicly that he was gay. She stated,
Basically, he did not want his mother to be — although she might have known, but he wasn’t going to come out and say this to the world.

As for Luther Vandross’ female fans. He had a lot of lady fans and he told me he just didn’t want to upset the world.

Wendy weighed in on Patti’s remarks, saying that she should NOT have commented. The talk show host says,
She should have said ‘no comment’. If he had asked me something like that, then – it’s okay for me to talk about it. I didn’t know Luther Vandross. He wasn’t my friend. But, it’s not okay to talk about it when it’s your best friend. You know? It’s like a violation.

WATCH:

Of all people to criticize anyone YOU WENDY The one who would try an OUT on HOT97 back in the day. I guess your Big Bird self got amnesia. Then you ask the audience to clap if you thought Luther was heterosexual??? Wendy you’re full of @#%$*!

My take everybody going off on Patti, ANDY COHEN is the one folks should be sounding the alarm at. Why in the HELL would he compare Sam Smith to Luther Vandross? SERIOUSLY? There is no comparison.

For real I’m giving Patti a pass on this. I don’t honestly think she MEANT to do that! Andy, on the other hand just look at the ish he's doing to those housewives on the reunion shows! 😠 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers