6/27/17

Serena Williams Looks BEAUTIFUL with her Bare Baby Bump On the Cover of 'Vanity Fair'!


Serena Williams Puts Bare Baby Bump On Display In Stunning 'Vanity Fair' Cover!
Serena Williams shows off her bare baby bump in this striking portrait, photographed by longtime collaborator Annie Leibovitz, from Vanity Fair‘s August issue cover story!

The 35-year-old tennis star opens up about expecting her first baby with fiance Alexis Ohanian in the mag:
On first learning she was pregnant: “(I) did a double take and my heart dropped. Like literally it dropped. ‘Oh my God, this can’t be — I’ve got to play a tournament. How am I going to play the Australian Open? I had planned on winning Wimbledon (her third straight) this year.’”

On facing the reality that she is pregnant six months later: “It just doesn’t seem real. I don’t know why. ‘Am I having a baby?’ I don’t know what to do with a baby. I have nothing… I’ve done absolutely nothing for the baby room.”

On fiance Alexis Ohanian’s surprise proposal: “I knew it was coming. I was like, ‘Serena, you’re 35, you’re ready. This is what you want.’”

BEAUTIFUL! For more from Serena, visit VanityFair.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers