6/3/17

Ne-Yo Shares his thoughts about Tank Performing at D.C. Pride!


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Ne-Yo Shares his thoughts about Tank Performing at D.C. Pride!
After taking a break for about two years, the iconic singer is back with new music and working on a new album entitled “Good Man.” Ne-Yo hasn’t been off the scene entirely, as he’s enjoyed being a judge on NBC’s World of Dance, a new dance competition show executive produced by Jennifer Lopez.

During a recent interview, the R&B star touched his thoughts on Tank performing at DC Pride, Check out what he said!
On Tank performing at D.C. Pride event: Here’s how I handle that situation. I say, love who you wanna love. Everybody can do the hell what they wanna do. Would I perform at DC Pride? Sure, if they wanted me to come perform, I would perform, because I have nothing against gay people, I have nothing against the community.

And I agree. What say Ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers