10/12/15

The Daily Buzz For Oct 13



Rihanna talks to The NYTimes Style Magazine On Not Dating, Success & Racism
In Rihanna’s recent interview with The NYTimes Style Magazine, the 27-year-old mega star continues to give us more glimpses inside her world. Check out a few excerpts.

If she runs her Instagram account herself:
Yeah, yeah. That’s the only way it’ll actually work. My fans can sniff the BS from very far away. I cannot trick them.

On digesting accomplishments and success:
Only now are things hitting me, like I’m feeling them emotionally. I used to feel unsafe right in the moment of an accomplishment — I felt the ground fall from under my feet because this could be the end. And even now, while everyone is celebrating, I’m on to the next thing. I don’t want to get lost in this big cushion of success.

On not dating:
Guys need attention. They need that nourishment, that little stroke of the ego that gets them by every now and then. I’ll give it to my family, I’ll give it to my work — but I will not give it to a man right now.

On what turns her on:
I’m turned on by guys who are cultured. That’ll keep me intrigued. They don’t have to have a single degree, but they should speak other languages or know things about other parts of the world or history or certain artists or musicians. I like to be taught. I like to sit on that side of the table.
On when she first learned about sex:
Well, there’s always this human instinct about that, even from a very, very young age. But by like age 11, girls were talking about what they had and hadn’t done. I hadn’t even kissed a boy yet, so it always made me feel insecure, like I was never gonna be good or ready or know what to do — I didn’t even have boobs.

On what impresses her mother, Monica Fenty:
She’s always impressed when she sees me being a little sassy or sharp, when she sees me defending myself. It makes her feel safe, like she doesn’t have to worry about me.’’

On if she had suddenly felt aware of race in a different way when she moved to New York:
You know, when I started to experience the difference — or even have my race be highlighted — it was mostly when I would do business deals. And, you know, that never ends, by the way. It’s still a thing. And it’s the thing that makes me want to prove people wrong. It almost excites me; I know what they’re expecting and I can’t wait to show them that I’m here to exceed those expectations…. But I have to bear in mind, that those people are judging you because you’re packaged a certain way — they’ve been programmed to think a black man in a hoodie means grab your purse a little tighter. For me, it comes down to smaller issues, scenarios in which people can assume something of me without knowing me, just by my packaging.’

Click here to read the full interview.


Nene Leakes Talks ISH about Leaving R.H.o.A
Nene Leakes feeling free is finally talking about leaving the hit show that made her in a recent interview with HuffPost
The trailer for this coming season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” came out a couple days ago, and it looks drama-filled, per usual. How are you feeling as the show prepares for its return to TV? Any nostalgia? Any regrets?

No, I don’t have any regrets. I’m not the kind of girl that looks back. I love Bravo. They are my family. I will always work with them in [a] certain capacity. I have not seen the trailer. I wish all the girls the best. That’s all I can say. The only feeling that I really had over leaving the show was that I started the show and I’ve done it for a very long time so I wanna have my hand in it somehow. I want it to stay successful.

While we’re discussing “RHOA,” Kim Zolciak recently suffered a mini-stroke. Have you been in touch with her? How is she doing?
I did visit her when she was in the hospital. As far as I know, she’s doing good, she’s doing fine.

HMMMMMM What you think about her not missing R.H.o.A?



Quincy Combs wanted to Play Jamal on ‘EMPIRE’ But backed out because of the Gay Character?
If Diddy's son may have missed out on the role of a lifetime -- even if it's a gay role -- according to Eric McCormack ... who should know.
Quincy Combs told TMZ he would have passed on playing the gay character Jamal on "Empire" because he didn't have enough experience as an actor. Considering how popular the show became, Eric thinks Quincy might have shot himself in the foot.

Eric played Will on "Will & Grace" -- which worked out pretty well for him -- and thinks Quincy's just not pushing himself. As he put it, "I've played murderers, and I never killed anybody."

Thoughts?



Lil Kim Performs "All About The Benjamins" With Diddy For The Bad Boy 20th Anniversary
Bad Boy Records has been putting out hits and NON hits for 20 years. So Puffy headed to Atlanta over the weekend to reflect on his musical accomplishments.
He enlisted the services of nightlife guru Kenny Burns who threw him a huge bash at Prive to kick off the weekend. 

Puffy brought along long-time friend Lil Kim who hit the stage to perform their classic "It All About The Benjamins."

WATCH MOMMA IN ACTION HERE!
Can we all agree that Kim looks good?  Whatever "work" she's had done over the years has finally settled in...

Jim Jones headed down to the club to pop some bottles with Diddy and toast to his success.
Diddy also celebrated Bad Boy Entertainment signing an "epic" deal with LA Reid and "Epic" records.
Bad Boy Weekend also coincided with the 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards so several high profile rappers were in town.
Rapper Busta Rhymes, who has worked with Diddy on several tracks, was there too.
FUN TIMES!



Was Beyonce Dissed by Gwyneth Paltrow?

Gwyneth Paltrow low-key shades former bff Beyonce after admitting she's happy her daughter is a big fan of Taylor Swift… 
According to People Magazine Gwyneth told reporters on the red carpet for Variety's Power of Women luncheon on Friday that her daughter,
“[Apple] loves Taylor Swift, and for me, that’s such a great sign.” 
“Taylor is a girl who’s incredibly talented. She writes her own music. She’s not naked on the red carpet. She’s an incredibly astute businesswoman, so with role models like that, she can’t go wrong.”

In stark contrast Gwyneth's former bestie Beyonce is notorious for her barely there red carpet looks and for NOT writing her own music.



UMMMMM LeBron…..What the?????? LeBron wears Finger Waves for a friends Birthday Party!
LeBron James, J.R Smith celebrate their friends 40th birthday with a roaring twenties theme. Get a look at the Fashions! 
And Yes King James is rocking finger waves.  Thoughts?



UGH UNLESS YOU LIKE GREMLIN SEX… FOOTAGE OF LIL WAYNE SEXTAPE LEAKED!
I guess the person who leaked the footage is not afraid of no damn lawsuit.  Lil Wayne just threaten the person not to leak the video click Here for a recap.
DiaryOfAHollywoodStreetKing reports: The 30-minute long sex tape, which HSK may or may not have gotten from Birdman’s camp, documents a pair of randoms “having their way” with Wayne. And guess what? In what could be record timing, the two females (at least one contortionist) took their emcee sex play from oral, to anal, and everything in between … all in just a half hour!!!
“You’d swear that one is a contortionist! She’s puttin’ all kinds of sex positions on Mr. Cash Money Records, man!”
Now, we’d like to send a special shout out to the assholes over at Vivid Entertainment. Know why? Whether or not they intended, they still did HSK a solid by publicizing the very footage we’re about to exclusively serve up!!! BOOM!
“You see it all!!! One chic is straddling Weezy’s face and the other chic is rid’in him.”

BUT WAIT………………….. ARRINE SAYS LIL WAYNE LEAKED SEXTAPE SUCKS….

Yet she did not hesitate to continue to ride Weezy’s dick after all these years.. Karrine reads Lil Wayne’s ass for filth.

I guess Karrine is no longer part of Weezy’s sidechick harem.



Daz Dillinger’s Dogg Pound 4 Life Movie Hits Snag Because Suge Knight.
Look like you won’t be seeing that Dogg Pound movie anytime soon! Daz Dillinger‘s ambitions of making a biopic, Dogg Pound 4 Life, just hit a major snag. Suge Knight and others, including record label eOne, want a piece of the action, but the rapper ain’t trying grease their palms. WATCH HERE!

Reports TMZ: The DPG vet who’s spearheading the movie broke the bad news to us at LAX. The casting and script are humming along, but Daz says the hangup is maybe the most important part — the music!
You can tell Daz is PISSED — he drops a few profanities — because several parties, including Suge, are trying to block him from using his music in the flick. He insists he owns the rights, and he’s ready to fight for them.



GAG! Inferno Destroys Trailer Transporting Floyd Mayweather’s Expensive Cars
4 expensive vehicles belonging to boxer Floyd Mayweather burned to a crisp in a mysterious fire this week.
The entire trailer was consumed by flames and burnt to the ground. No injuries were reported, but Floyd’s feelings were hurt.
TMZ.com reports Floyd’s Bentley, a Jeep, and 2 Rolls Royces were being transported on a trailer truck from Las Vegas to Miami when the fire ignited somewhere near Phoenix, Arizona on Oct. 7 at 1:30 a.m.
The 3 jewels of Floyd’s massive collection of automobiles were worth well north of $1 million. At least that’s the figure Floyd reportedly told the insurance company.
The cars were being shipped by Obe Okiki of Fusion Luxury motors — Floyd’s longtime car guy, according to TMZ.

No one knows how the fire started.



New Music Video: Melanie Fiona – ‘I Tried’
Melanie Fiona debuts the emotional video for “I Tried.” The songstress appears battered and bruised while closed into a big glass box. News headlines from tragic real life events appear alongside her – such as domestic abuse, “Justice For Trayvon,” Mike Brown’s shooting and more.

“It is important for me to channel the ideas and concepts I am passionate about into my music and my art,” she explained. “As an artist with a social platform, I feel it is my responsibility to do so. The video for ‘I Tried’ is a tribute to the fight in which we all witness and experience both internally and externally in the world daily. The conversation of important issues should not end when we turn the TV off. I hope this visual sparks emotion, thought, dialogue, reflection, and ultimately, positive change.”

“I Tried” is the second single from Melanie’s upcoming album, Awake, due to drop in early 2016.

Watch the powerful Carmen Murray-directed clip HERE
Me likey!



AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘BAG OF BAD DECISIONS’
Honestly, it’s just a matter of time before there is a warning sign in the produce section that has a silhouette of a kid with a bag on their head and a big red circle with a line through it.


HAVE A GREAT DAY!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers