12/9/14

Chris Brown Apologizes to Karrueche: ‘Everybody know I love that Girl!



Chris Brown Apologizes to Karrueche: ‘Everybody know I love that!
Chris Brown has had a change of heart.
Less than 24 hours after putting his girlfriend Karrueche Tran’s personal business on blast, he took to Instagram to apologize.

He posted the above photo along with the caption:
Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best. I love hard and react impulsively when I’m hurt at times. I don’t think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a nigga feel hella WACK for doing it. So I AM APOLOGIZING I live in a glass house and the same shit that makes me great also is my curse. Everybody know I love that girl. I don’t care how my image my look to the public because I’m still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!????

So…do you think they’ll be back together by Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers