12/16/14

Awww, K. Michelle Breaks down on the Air CRYING over Idris Elba!



K. Michelle Breaks down While Talking about Her Relationship With Idris Elba
K. Michelle visits the Russ Parr show and they of course touched on the subject of her and Idris Elba’s relationship… They ask her if she’s spoken to him about the album and she responds by saying that she has and that, it was art…. Whatever that means…I’m sure you know by now, K and the sexy British star had a short-lived romance before Idris had a son with makeup artist Naiyana Garth.

Check out the full dialogue inside..

K Michelle: He sent me an email saying it was art and he’s sad it’s come to this.
A lot of the things– we keep certain things– with us, it’s still private. It still is what it is is, but with my music [Idris] knows that with my music, I’m like the black Taylor Swift, I’m gonna write about you and I’m gonna talk about you and he really has no choice.

So within the past week, I have not spoken to him about it and I’m sure he’s a little bothered. But my thing is, I feel like I’ve protected you for so long. These are my emotions that I deserve. I have to now protect myself and deal with my emotions. I love him and always will.

Russ: Now that you put it all in perspective, it’s sad. That’s tough to get through I guess.

K Michelle: It’s not a hate thing, we don’t hate each other. It’s the timing. It’s a timing thing you know?

[K presumably breaks down]

Russ immediately cut to a commercial break.

LISTEN FOR YOURSELF:
Meanwhile, Idris hasn’t spoken a single syllable in public about this chick, K. is broken and she needs some serious self love, before she thinks  anyone can love her… Running your mouth about your moments with Idris is not going to make him call her any faster… Besides he just had a baby and when he was with her, he was still with his baby mother as well…
Maybe K Michelle should know how to play the promo game and NOT MENTION things you can’t stay in the kitchen and take the HEAT for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers