7/17/13

Did Beyonce SCRAP her Project in part due to ARTPOP?


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Producer Diplo Says Beyonce’s Album has been Thrown Out!
Hit maker, Major Lazer  also known as producer Diplo revealed some interesting news about Beyonce’s upcoming album…. He states that it has been scrapped, thrown out… Apparently they are starting over from the beginning. I guess she didn’t like the finished product?

Diplo who worked on Beyonce’s single “Who Run The World” that he was approached by Beyonce to work on another project.  He says:  ”I just did two songs for her new album, well, I tried,” Diplo told The Sun. “I think she scrapped the record. The record was supposed to be done and they have been hitting me up for brand new ideas. I like to work from scratch, [but] sometimes I get called in to fix records.”  Well maybe this will explain the delay in her releasing another album. People are eagerly wanting new music from her. We have to remember Beyonce is a perfectionist.
But Only Beyonce knows what’s the hold up. I loved “Standing On The Sun.” It was the perfect song to release during the summer. But she didn’t release it. Stans said new music was coming before the US tour but still nada. Maybe all this is just the #newrules way her husband and Kanye have adopted. She may want to be careful though because though it worked for Jay, it failed for Ye.

There are also sources claiming it many be in part due to the resurgence if Lady Gaga and ger upcoming CD 'ARTPOP'? Well what say Ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers