1/25/13

The Deitrick Haddon Scandal Part #2 now starring ISSAC CARREE!



The Deitrick Haddon Scandal Part #2 now starring Issac Carree!
What a Mighty God we serve!...Or are the 'SO CALLED' leaders serving him?

I’m sure many of you recall my last post on Deitrick Haddon and his shenanigans with his secret divorce and out wedlock baby and new relationship. Well there seems to be more to this story. At the Stellar Awards last week in Nashville Deitrick says the cause of the split was adultery on Damita’s behalf with chart-toppping singer Isaac Carree, formerly of the group Men of Standard……WOW!
Deitrick claims he revealed this information because he was tired of being blamed for causing the divorce after recently announcing his new engagement and child. Nonetheless, no word on the situation has been released from either Damita or Isaac. My prayers go out to Isaac’s wife who accompanied him to the 28th Annual Stellar Awards Ceremony.

 In a Facebook message posted on January 20, Deitrick Haddon told Isaac Carree to “man up” over an alleged affair he had with Damita Haddon, Deitrick’s now ex-wife.
In August of 2011 a credible source informed me that the couple had quietly divorced after 15 years of marraige.  Although many industry people were aware of the split, it was news to fans as Mr. Haddon decided to go public via a series of Tweets last August. After vague references to his not being man enough to maintain his marriage and sketchy references to the career demands tearing them apart he said he and Damita both were fine and had moved on.

Apparently, he spoke too soon.  Haddon is not ready to leave well enough alone.  Little by little the plot of this scandalous narrative is thickening. . .

At the end of December last year Haddon posted photos of Destin Monet Haddon, his daughter and her 24-year-old mother on Instagram.  In previous posts, he had omitted  reference to a new relationship the young lady is now his fiance and becoming a father,  leading some to conclude he’d had an extra-marital affair.

On January 20, Haddon childishly returned to social media to divulge more specifics about why he and Damita split in response to fan backlash about his divorce, alleging his ex had an affair with fellow gospel singer Isaac Caree.
By the end of the post of several paragraphs long he confronts Carree:
My objective in this personal message to my supporters is to set the record straight on why I divorced my ex-wife, to clear my daughter’s and fiancé’s name, and to give you the truth. I’m not here to throw anyone under the bus, but I refuse to remain silent while people slander my name because the other parties involved are refusing to speak up for me and about their involvement in this matter. I regret having to continue to speak on this but you all need to know the truth from my perspective.  It does not feel good when people make comments saying that I left my wife for a younger woman and a baby!! It’s simply not the truth & the truth is recorded in heaven! Heaven keeps good records & i have no reason to lie!!! I met the young lady when i moved to L.A a broken mess & God used her to keep me from committing suicide twice!! I do admit that she did get pregnant before my divorce was final as my divorce carried on for over a year. However an abortion was not an option for me so I covered her & she covered me while we both repented of our sins & submit to spiritual leadership. 

As a sign of humility & accountability, I have not preached on any platform in any church for one year!! I’ve paid my penalty for my sin!! I understand that my ex-wife wants to keep quiet & she has that right but to allow people to think this way about me while she remain Quiet is not cool when I was a good husband, not perfect but a good husband & friend to her for years!! I take full responsibility for my actions but I WILL NOT take responsibility for the cause of my actions. I don’t expect Damita to be bold enough to go public because people will take your transparency & rub it in your face & even Christians who are called to restore & forgive will be ready to throw stones at her for something that God has forgiven her for & is in her past. Unfortunately, we happen to live in a religious community that preach forgiveness but when the opportunity presents itself to show it they just don’t do it!!! However, I do expect Isaac Carree to stand up and be man enough to own his mistakes & give his fans the truth they deserve to know. I appreciate your new song ‘Clean this house”, you know I’ve always been a fan of yours since day one & I’ve never done anything to hurt you but you left one sin out of your song that would have set the record straight & solidified my healing process & that is adultery! I hate to see you walk in deception when it’s unnecessary. 

Yes I have forgiven you but I want to see you be the true man that God is calling for all us to be. The Gospel community & church has had enough deception. Let’s come clean in 2013. I forgive you & I love you bro but it’s time to be real. For those that are small minded & will say that I may be jealous of Isaac. That is incorrect, I have always shown my support to him & I celebrate the gifts that God has blessed us with in the Kingdom. However, I have kept quiet & covered him for 2 years since I found out & it wasn’t easy to watch the man that broke up my home run around singing on stages as if he had done nothing devastating to a his fellow brother in the Gospel!! I have moved on… God has blessed me with a baby that has in many ways neutralized the enemies darts that have been thrown against me. Please let it go down in the books that I did not leave Damita for a younger woman, that is not just not the truth!! Isaac the ball is in your court & no longer in mine. I sincerely wish you the best but it’s time for us to be real if we’re gonna spread this Gospel. Anything other than that is unnecessary hypocrisy!! I don’t need an apology but your fans deserve an apology for the damage that have been caused by your actions!! I truly apologize for the damage all this has & will cause the Gospel community & the church. I never dreamed in a million years that I would be part of such foolishness but I’m determined to never bring this kind of shame to the body of Christ again!!”

Haddon’s post has since been removed.However, the “In the Middle of It” singer has responded. Although Carree’s statement neither directly confirms nor denies Haddon’s claims, it is clear that something is awry.
Here’s what Carree had to say:
“It has been brought to my attention that Deitrick Haddon recently made some very hurtful statements about me. I, as well as my wife, are both shocked and confused by Deitrick’s actions. It saddens me that he would seek to engage in mudslinging with me, especially because he and I have spoken openly and honestly about this, even long before his allegations. While I have no desire to drag these personal conversations into a public forum, he and I both know what the truth is. Still, I pray God’s best for him and his family. This weighs heavily on me, but I am grateful for the opportunity to speak from my heart. This will be the only statement that I will make regarding this situation.”

Ironically, the Stellar award winning song “In the Middle of It” was co-written and produced by Gerald Haddon, Detrick’s older brother. But his news single "Clean This House" is great but in this situation has a strange twist!
LISTEN:


Damita Haddon has not addressed the issue publicly. Whatever happens in this situation its just sad that it is all playing out like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers