1/3/13

Report: Bobby Womack DIAGNOSED with Alzheimer’s Disease!



Report: Bobby Womack Has Alzheimer’s Disease
*Soul legend Bobby Womack is battling the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, according to a repot in Britain’s The Sun newspaper.
The 68-year-old singer/songwriter has been struggling to remember names and song titles in recent months and doctors informed him he is showing the first symptoms of the degenerative condition.
“The doctor says there are signs of Alzheimer’s. It’s not bad yet but will get worse,” he tells The Sun. “How can I not remember songs I wrote? It’s frustrating. I don’t feel together yet. Negative things come in my mind and it’s hard for me to remember sometimes.

“The most embarrassing thing is I’ll be ready to announce (collaborator) Damon (Albarn of Blur) and can’t remember his last name.”
The diagnosis is the latest health issue for Womack – he battled colon cancer in 2012, but received the all-clear in May. 

Prayers go out to Bobby he is a SOUL legend!

1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear that this soul legend diagnosed this kind of disease...I'll for you..

    Alzheimer’s clinic

    ReplyDelete

Followers