1/30/13

Oh Kenya, Where Did you Get all That Fake A$$ From?


Kenya Moore Is doing SHOWS!
I’m sure a lot of you saw Kenya Moore’s ‘Stallion Booty’ episode. If you saw it then you saw what a fool Kenya made of herself that night. I mean dayum Kenya, there’s a time and place for everything and NeNe’s charitable event wasn’t either. I was so shocked that NeNe didn’t give her the business for coming in there like that…. She was a Hott Ghetto MESS.com.org.TV
I was so shocked that NeNe didn’t give her the business for coming in there like that…. She was a Hott Ghetto MESS.com.org.TV

WATCH:

She did an interview with NY's HOT 97 where she addressed rumors of have a fake butt and where her "on-screen" boyfriend Walter is now.
On fake booties:
"I don’t have any work done. I’m not going to entertain that nonsense. My real fans know my body is my body. I may go up and down in my weight but this is me anybody who doesn’t like it you can buy my workout video and try to get your body together."

On her anti-bullying song (this is how SHE described it) "Gone With The Wind Fabulous"
I’m just having fun. I am not a singer. I’m not out here trying to be Rihanna or Beyonce. It’s a song that pretty much empowers people. Being in this business and doing what I do you have people constantly everyday trying to put you down or send you hate messages. For me, its sort of like an anti-bullying campaign if you will.

On Walter:
"He’s long gone. Keep watching the show because he won’t go away. Groupies never go away. I took a chance with him. He was never good enough for me and he is proving it every single time you see him on the show. I think he really wants to hold a peach in the beginning of the opening credits on housewives more than anybody."

And  said her workout DVD is still in the works in spite of the fallout with Phaedra.  "Absolutely! I’m a businesswoman I have a deal on the table, I’m going to make a video."

Listen to the interview here:
Could she have a mental disorder?  Kenya did say that mental disease is an issue her mother deals with and it had a profound impact on her childhood as her mother attempted to "destroy" her.
She let her fans know that mental disease is a serious illness and people like Phaedra don't help the situation with their negativity.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers