6/22/12

Naomi Campbell is SICKENING! For her spread In W Magazine


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


Naomi Campbell Featured In W Magazine
Supermodel Naomi Campbell shines in colourful designs from Prada, Louis Vuitton, Etro, Fendi and others for the July issue of W magazine, photographed by Emma Summerton and styled by Giovanna Battaglia.
In a previous article in W Magazine, Naomi talked about the pitfalls of the modeling industry: “There’s no handbook to teach you how to deal with this business. It’s been such a roller coaster. Before long, I started taking drugs to escape or deal with some disaster, like when someone died. I lost a lot of friends in 1997, and that was the year I really fell down emotionally and “I first sought treatment for my addictions in 1999, and then went in and out of recovery. I’d be okay for a couple years and think I had things under control, but then I would relapse…” WOW.. .” Check out the photos
“Some people can handle a drink or a line of cocaine, but I’ve finally come to realize that, for me, it’s all or nothing – and it has to be nothing. And my life has changed since.”
THESE ARE OVAH PICTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers