2/19/12

So Tyler Perry talks about Getting MARRIED & KIDS? LOL!



CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


Tyler Perry Talks Marriage & Kids… Has He Finally Found ‘The One’?
Word on the curb is that media mogul Tyler Perry is engaged and planning a huge wedding for his gorgeous Ethiopian model chick, Gelila Bekele.
The super-producer shares his joy at finally finding love in an interview with Jamie Foster-Brown featured in the March 2012 issue of Sister2Sister magazine.

Perry reveals that it was only after that therapeutic appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, where he discussed being molested as a child, that he was finally able to release his demons and allow someone in his heart.
Details…
“About four or five months ago, I ran into an ex of mine. We were crazy in love. It was crazy, crazy love between the two of us. It was insane,” Tyler said.
“We had a conversation after the ‘Oprah’ thing and everything. And it was healing for both of us because I know that, had I not done the show, she and I probably would have never spoken again.”
Is he or isn’t he headed towards jumping the broom soon? Well according to TP, when/if he does…  we’ll probably be the last to know.
“I swear to you, I will be married and probably have kids before anybody knows it,”says Perry neither confirming or denying rumors that he’s engaged to model Gelila Bekele.
“Listen, I’m very much in love. I’m very much in love. And she loves me. I don’t talk about it,” he says while remaining tight lipped on the subject of his personal life.

“We don’t talk about it. And it’s just that if I give that up, I don’t have anything else.”
NO SHADE…CHILD BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers