2/15/12

Is Trina Braxton Hubby creeping with a Transgender Chick?



CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


TRINA BRAXTON YOUR HUBBY IS SLEEPING WITH A TRANSGENDERED WOMAN?

Remember the trangendered woman who allegedly had some online interractions with JoJo Simmons? Well apparently, according to Baller Alert, she gets around (via her wi-fi of course).
The internet streets are saying that one of the MANY women that Gabe Solis "allegedly" had contact with was a trangendered woman named Julisa Abadshian. Sigh.....
Well. The proof is in the pics:
Personally Julisa needs some FIERCE work because if you couldn’t tell. Something is wrong.
However Gabe has denied it and Here is the statement from Gabe Solis:

”To All Media Outlets/Bloggers as I am sure you have read the LIES on theybf posted this morning. OK, First off I want to apologize from the bottom on my heart to my Wife Trina who deserves NONE OF THIS. I have done many things that I am not proud of that I’m sure will all unfold in the coming weeks on the show, on the blogs, the newspapers and any other way it can unfold. I canNOT undo the past. However, I am NOT into Trannies!!!! I am very heterosexual. I have no clue who the ladydude woman posted on theybf.com site is and I have never spoken to her/him/ or whatever they are claiming. Yes, I know I will be the target of many gossip bloggers because of my past record. Like I said, I have NEVER Resorted to same sex affairs or any physical affairs.
I know that cheating is cheating and I am in no way making excuses. I am currently in therapy because I have a “SEX Addiction Problem. I very much want the help that it will take to restore my family. Please Bloggers do not resort to LIES! I have made my bed and now I lay in it alone everyday”

Well Papisito I don’t know who to believe now. What’s really going on???? Can YOU tell me?

1 comment:

  1. wow sucks for him julisa released her statement too she had pics chat loggs and the other tranny he was talking too looks like a boot he shld have just said he was talking to julisa i know gabe is crying somewhere

    ReplyDelete

Followers