2/19/12

Julisa; I'm not the Trans Lady Gabe was with. Her name is ???


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Julisa Denies Affair with Gabe
Two days ago Trina Braxton's husband Gabe was put on front street by someone claiming Gabe had been sexy skyping with transsexual hot girl Julisa Abad
Well Julisa says it was all a lie and that she never messed with Gabe but she knows another T-girl who did...
Julisa admits talking to Gabe but says it was never sexual and that her pictures were stolen from her computer and altered with Gabe's face. Buuuuuuuut, Julisa says Gabe is very much into trannies and she's busting him out for calling her a ladydude!
Julisa writes,
First I would like to start with Gabe Solis is not the only, first, or last celeb that I have contact with. I do not discuss anything that I discuss with them that they do not bring up first. Or respond as long as u dont disrespect me, That being said I was offended and insulted when I saw his statment more so because he knows like I know that he is very much into transgender women.
Me and Gabe spoke on ovoo once it was not sexual from my part in any way shape or form.....we didnt even take ovoo pics. At the time I had no idea who he was or that he was attached to Trina Braxton last week another transgender message me on my booking email to ask me if I knew him and the nature of our relationship from that point I learned who he was... She sent over pics and her chat log....2 days after that my computer wldnt connect to the internet and i took my computer to be serviced I had ovoo pics on my computer with a whole different person I was talking to. When i received my computer back some of my pics wherent on there i wake up yesterday morning to see my real pics photoshopped with gabes image ....as i said we have spoken though it never went sexual.

Here is the Real picture of who I was talking to and I ask you blur his face and respect his privacy as he has nothing to do with the situation i fwd u the email that was sent to me so u can clearly see where it came from and originated as well as the real pics of the transgender women he was speaking too, you will also see there chat logg in detail of what they discussed what he wanted to do to her sexually and how he was aware that she is transgender and how he also spoke about his wife and the Braxton sisters lets be real we all saw what he was working with on his skype .....clearly nothing i can benefit from. While he went on a tirade to prove his masculinity and call me out of my name (ladyboy) when I hadnt commented or released a response in reference to him... lets be real anything smaller than me def cant climb on my back.
Stay tuned this isnt his first transgender affair and im sure there will be more to come out. I ask that u respect Trina Braxton in this difficult time she is facing, I pray that she finds peace of mind and someone thats going to give her true happiness and respect. As for Gabe and his sexual addiction I pray for him as well and hope he can contain his demons enjoy the pics and chat logg.

This is the real T-girl Gabe was allegedly talking to.
A portion from the chat log. Read from the bottom up. …If you can…LOL!

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... alright cool
barbie_leche Gabe Solis im in sc so it wont take me long to get there maybe an hour im leaving around 8 then hanging with some friends then i can see u around 11
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... so what time u leaving?
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... i agree
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... yep exactly

barbie_leche Gabe Solis aweee..im sorry to hear that...it those nosey ass sisters that make it hard for you's to do shit..especially tamar

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... she told me
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... cause she wasn't

barbie_leche Gabe Solis why u say that?...
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... but come to find out she wasn't faithful either

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... 2-3 years
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... i've been good for a few years now :)
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... yep i can't take it back

barbie_leche Gabe Solis aweee...i feel u...she need to let that shit go its over and done wid....u did it aand u cant take it back end of it right?
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... in the past
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... well she is still very upset at my cheating

barbie_leche Gabe Solis damnnn trina dont ever throw the pussy at u....i couldnt do it id be all over u

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... before that two weeks
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... a week
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... whew

barbie_leche Gabe Solis aweee.....i like that so...when's the last time u actually had sex?

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... nope i haven't :)

barbie_leche Gabe Solis okay so im taking control...u ever been inside a model?

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... up to you
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... whatever

barbie_leche Gabe Solis yea......so like wat we gonna do?

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... k

barbie_leche Gabe Solis it by the airport...and yea im coming by myself baby

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... u coming alone?
gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... where is best rd?

barbie_leche Gabe Solis the westin...on best rd.

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... ah ok cool

barbie_leche Gabe Soli i'm booking my room now actually hahaha

gabe.solis Ahhh MUY ESPESOR...Barbie... where u staying in atlanta?
Too many things going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers