10/11/11

Tupac and the TRADELESS pics from his sex Tape


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!


D*ckless Photos From Tupac’s Sex Tape
OK Ladies you can Yawn….
Now ya’ll I didn’t report on this earlier because I felt it wasn’t all that important. But I’m pretty sure that the folks who have Tupac’s sex tape in hand feel as though they’re sitting on bank. And while I must admit that now I’m kinda curious to see what’s going on on the tape, But why they release these grainy, d*ckless shots. I never doubted that the video existed; he was a rap superstar with many groupies, I’m sure. But come on, son….
pacpac2
tupac sex tape pic
TMZ HAS MORE HERE:
This looks like it’s going to be foolishly funny!

1 comment:

  1. SO Pac is smiling at his boys as homegirl gets ready to do the job in pic 2. Dude in the forefront has a look on his face like "i wish it was me kneeling in front of Pac" lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers