7/8/13

Evening Goods! Meet New Fresh Face Redaric Williams!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Fresh Face Redaric Williams Is HOT On "ROLLING OUT"
Model Redaric Willaims is making a splash on the small screen as "Tyler Michaelson", one of the newest additions to the "Y&R" cast.
And for ladies who love a bad boy, Redaric is certainly a keeper.  “I am the kid who was in the museum and had to touch the painting. That was me. I am very much so a rule breaker. When I was growing up, I was always getting into trouble.”
When asked about being labeled "sexy", Redaric told RO,
“I don’t see myself as that so I don’t think I’d ever be comfortable in something that I don’t see myself as...but I am aware of it and I’m kind of fine with it in the sense that I know that that’s what’s required for what I’m trying to do career-wise.”
Although he's only been a cast member for a few months, Redaric is excited about joining an iconic franchise that's been around for 40 years. 

"I feel almost guilty and that’s the truth because we are doing so much celebrating,” he confesses. “There are so many parties that are going on and so many events and things that we’re doing and everybody is ‘oh, congratulations on so many years’ and I’m brand new to the show. I just got here so I feel almost guilty. I’m very appreciative and very respectful for what ‘The Young and the Restless’ has done and how long they’ve been doing what they’re doing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers