3/23/19

#RHOA: BREAKING! She's HERE! Porsha Williams Has Had Her Baby Girl Via C-Section! ! πŸ’•πŸ‘ΆπŸ’•


#RHOA: BREAKING! She's HERE! Porsha Williams Has Had Her Baby Girl Via C-Section! 
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star and her fiancΓ©, entrepreneur Dennis McKinley, welcomed a baby girl named today via C-section! Porsha’s younger sister Lauren confirmed the news with an Instagram screenshot from the happy parents.
McKinley posted a photo earlier in the day of himself and Porsha at the hospital waiting for PJ’s arrival. McKinley made sure to make the mommy in labor feel like a queen by complimenting her on how fine she’s been all nine months.

As for baby PJ’s official name, It's PILAR JHENA, Before naming her the new parents found a way to have fun with it. Williams and McKinley passed out cookies in the delivery room decorated with different P names including Paige, Pilar and Pia.
Williams documented her pregnancy during season 11 of RHOA – initially keeping the baby news a secret from her cast mates. She reveals that before meeting her fiancΓ©, she had almost given up on finding the man of her dreams and starting a family. Eventually, she had an epiphany and decided there was no reason to rush. “For me, I’ve thought of a lot of creative ways I can make that happen without a man,” she told PEOPLE. “Once I realized it doesn’t have to be one way, then it gave me a little more time,” she continues. “So I’m not obsessing over it anymore.”

Porsha says she ultimately had a happy and healthy pregnancy, despite some health issues that needed to be monitored. The reality star admitted “She didn’t find out she had fibroids until she got pregnant. That’s not cool.” After suffering a series of miscarriages in her previous relationship due to an ongoing struggle with fibroids, Williams was ecstatic to get the news that this pregnancy was A-OK.
She said “I got past the date of when I had had my miscarriage so, then you kind of start believing like, ‘wow!’ She’s really gonna be here,” she continued. “I’m really connected to her now. I believed it but, I didn’t really connect to it until recently.”

Congrats to mom (Porsha) and dad (Dennis) on your beautiful bundle of joy!πŸ’•πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers