9/4/17

Lady Gaga Cancels Montreal Concert, and Posts Apology to her Fans! 😲 😞


Lady Gaga Cancels Montreal Concert, and she Posts Apology to her Fans!
Lady Gaga has canceled her concert in Montreal, Canada due to illness.
The 32-year-old entertainer wrote a note to her fans on Twitter to announce the cancellation.

“To my beautiful fans. I couldn’t be more devastated that I am unable to perform tonight. I sing this entire show live, and pride myself in giving it all, but when I sang in the rain at Citi Field I got sick and have been pushing through,” Gaga wrote in the note.
“I am so sorry to anyone who had their heart set on seeing me tonight. I love you. Xoxo, Joanne,” she concluded the note.
Gaga added that she and her team are working on rescheduling the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers