6/9/15

New Music Video ‘Maysa’ Keep It Moving Feat Stokley!



New Music Video ‘Maysa’  Keep It Moving Feat Stokley!
Our Girl Maysa is taking no time in promoting her newest and SOLID effort ‘Back 2 Love’. She now has a new video to accompany the project. She is joining forces with Mint Condtion’s ‘Stokley.
Take a peek, shall you!

Maysa says: “BACK 2 LOVE represents the fact that I’m ready to get back to having a personal life with a very special man in my life. I have worked hard on my career so I could take care of us (my son and I). My son is almost 16 and I think he is old enough to have a mom who is going to be dating and possibly married. I am ready to meet Prince Charming. The music is exactly who I am.”
And we agree! You can support her by going to itunes, and other engines to purchase this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers