1/24/15

Jill Scott and Her Six Month Dating Rule & And Her FAILED Relationships!



Jill Scott and Her Six Month Dating Rule & Why Her Relationships Failed in the past!
Jill Scott will be putting her acting skills to work in the LIFETIME original movie With This Ring, which premieres tonight at 8/7c. But before we see Miss Jilly from Philly as Viviane in the telefilm, she did an interview with ABC News Radio where she talked about her own love life and how she has adopted some new dating rules.
Now that she’s older (and wiser), the Grammy Award winning singer says after six months of dating, she pretty much knows whether or not she’ll continue to pursue the relationship. She’s clearly not one to waste her time, or anyone else’s. She revealed,

"I'm older now so I see a little bit better than I did before. My longest relationships now are about nine months. Actually, now it's grown to six months. There's no need for me to waste my time or anybody else's. I know by then. If you make it over the six month hump, you have done something. I must really like you." 
The Get On Up actress also dished on why her previous marriage to Lyzel Williams (after 6 years) and her engagement to drummer Lil John Roberts failed. She said,

"You can hold your stomach in for four hours, but you can't hold it in forever. You have to be who you are and you have to genuinely love who you love in order to have a lasting marriage. Getting married is one thing; staying married is something else."
In the film, Jill plays Viviane, a successful gossip columnist, who is secretly in love with the father of her son Sean (played by "Grey's Anatomy star Jason George). Just like any romantic film, there's a lustful sex scene between the two, which Jill revealed they shot the first day they met. Talk about pressure! She said,
"We had that scene the first day we met, so it really wasn't much time to figure it out. You know, I just work with the script. My character was in love with this man, and that's all to it! You know, there's nothing for me to figure out. So it's go time. It's time for me to be in love with this man."
I agree!

SHE'S SIMPLY JILLICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers