11/3/14

Uh Oh? Tamar Braxton Threatens to Leave ‘Braxton Family Values’!


Tamar Braxton Threatens to Leave ‘Braxton Family Values’ Over Bad Editing!
She’s not happy!

Tamar Braxton is none too pleased with reality TV these days. In particular her portrayal in one non-scripted show, Braxton Family Values. The WeTV series has been on for four seasons and follows the Braxton sisters (Toni, Tamar,Traci, Towanda, and Trina) and their mother, Evelyn.

So what’s the issue? The Real co-host feels that the show is being a bit unfair with how they edit her. In fact, she’s so pissed about what she’s seen thus far that she’s not sure if she’ll return. In an interview with Renada Romain, she tells the radio host she’s unsure if she’ll come back.
I’ve not quite made up my mind yet….I feel like I really work hard for everything I have. Nothing has been handed to me, no matter if people want to contribute that to Toni’s success or Vincent’s success. At the end of the day, I have to get up early every day and bust my behind just like everybody else…
Tamar’s husband, Vincent Herbert, isn’t sure if she should return either: Saying, It’s not worth Tamar’s relationship with her sisters. That’s what attracted me to this woman. She loves her family so hard…It’s a little sad for me to watch my wife defend herself when I know how much she loves her family.

WATCH:
Are Tamar’s points valid? And should she consider leaving the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers