11/22/14

NeNe Leakes Her ‘Zumanity’ Performance and the TRUTH how it was!



NeNe Leakes Her ‘Zumanity’ Performance and the TRUTH on how it was!
Remember when NeNe Leakes did ‘Zumanity’ in Vegas and she bragged that hse was the ‘ISH’? Well the Tea is that NeNe Leakes' Las Vegas debut didn't go as smoothly as she would lead you to believe… 
Earlier this week Diary of a Hollywood Street King got a tip that NeNe's Las Vegas Zumanity gig was cut short from 10 scheduled shows to down to 3 because her performance was so bad.
Well as I looked for reviews they were mostly negative, Here’s one in particular

From Trip Advisor, 
"With all the Cirque shows in Las Vegas "Zumanity" seems a little tired and dated. I saw the show with NeNe Leakes. Hum, I really wanted to like her role but not so much. She should stick with reality shows. Not a actress or performer."

"Attended Friday 10:30 show NeNe Leakes was a guest star. We were expecting NeNe Leakes to add something special to the show, dance or something but she only walked on stage and introduced the existing zumanity acts. Her jokes were bad she added nothing special to the show. We were expecting a burlesque show with a story, this had no story line, the acts were not connected by any type of story line. There are much better shows available. Seating was also bad, purchased tickets that were not to have a obstructed view yet our seats were next no a huge column that blocked the entire left stage, row o, avoid it."
"Nene Leakes (from the desperate housewives of where-ever) was the guest MC. No use for her; she added nothing to the show. I saw Mystere a few yrs ago and was blown away...by comparison Zumanity was a let down. It wasn't all that sexy and I'm fairly sure that the performers were wearing flesh colored bodysuits. The acrobatics were not up the level I've seen at other Cirque de Soleil shows."

"We love Cirque du Soleil, and go to every offering that comes to Houston. We have not seen a Vegas Cirque, so I'm only comparing Zumanity to the traveling shows. It's nowhere near the show quality of the traveling Cirques. If you compare this show to them, it doesn't measure up. However, if you compare it to your average strip club dancers, it's stellar!  We were there on Nene Leakes' first night. I had never heard of Nene Leakes, but I guess I'm in the minority. I'm not sure if she's a drag queen or a natural-born woman, but I love drag queens and she fits the drag queen mold."

"It was okay but the real reason I wanted to go was to see Nene Leakes in person. I thought she was pretty good as the hostess but it seemed like when she was sitting on the piano, she was reading part of her script. Once it enough for me to see Zumanity. I will look at one of the other shows next time."

DAMN GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers