7/20/14

Uh Oh? Tichina Arnold READS someone on Instagram.....AGAIN!!



Tichina  Arnold Checks Hater For Cyber Bullying
Actress Tichina Arnold is no stranger to voicing her opinion, especially when it pertains to any disrespectful social media messages and cyber bullying.
After sharing a message with fans on social sharing site Instagram, a critic of the actress began to blast her. Here was Arnold’s response to the bully. 
Screen Shots courtesy of Cotton Kandi

“Since I was blocked by this individual who does not want to read MY reply/rebuttal and the TRUTH, I decided just to post it here. We’ve gotta do better people. Seriously… Part ONE.”
And not long after, Arnold again uploaded this video and shared this message…
WATCH:

“This video is for my dedicated followers who share INTELLIGENT dialog, jokes, opinions & views with me DESPITE their race, creed, religion, color & social/economic status. It’s time that IGNORANCE be ADDRESSED. We must Learn but we also must TEACH & LIVE what we have learned to help others. I’m 45 and STILL learning. I will learn until the day I die, but I have made a vow to do my best at being an EXAMPLE for what I have learned, & PASS IT ON. Unfortunately everyone is not going to comprehend that. LIVE life! Have FUN doing it, but Be mindful that what you GIVE, comes right back to you…good & bad. TICHINA.”

When will these children learn not to mess with Tichina. 

And, I have to agree. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. Heck, the fact that I have a blog clearly shows that I too do have an opinion but there is a way to express it without being hateful and totally disrespectful in your message. Well said Tichina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers