7/30/14

Michael Vick Naked Pics soon to be LEAKED by a former JUMPOFF?



Michael Vick Naked Pics soon to be LEAKED?
PIC COURTESY OF UPTOWN MAGAZINE
Last year one of Michael Vick's former side chicks wrote a book exposing their relationship called 'Quarterback Keeper '
Welp, somebody just hacked her computer and naked pics of Michael Vick are on the loose…

Hoping to head the naked pics off at the pass Michael's ex, Bella Escritor, explains what happened and insists she had nothing to do with it.
Bella writes, 
I have something major that may come out about Michael Vick. As you may know by now I wrote the book, Quarterback Keeper, about my 10 years of knowing Michael Vick personally. Recently I traveled to see friends and left my laptop exposed. Upon arrival back home I noticed that some of my files had been tampered with. Including the infamous naked picture of Vick that I wrote about in my book.
I wanted to let it be known that if the photo does come out publicly, that was never intended to. I still have my copy of the photo that I hold onto for self use, because Michael wanted me to have it.

LYING THIRSTY AZZ CHICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers