7/15/14

According to the photographer. THIS IS NOT JENNIFER HUDSON!


THIS IS NOT JENNIFER HUDSON! Says the Photographer who shot it!
If you frequent Facebook, you may have seen a photo of a VERY muscular Jennifer Hudson that went viral.  I did have my suspicions, and was right.  The photo is NOT JHud and the photographer who snapped the shot is speaking out.  Here's what he posted:
Yes.....we imagine it would be hard to forget an Oscar-winner taking a nude pic in your studio.

UMMMMM Well In defense of JHud's body....

She may not be the woman in the pic atop, but her body is still enviable!  She posted this bikini pic on Instagram four weeks ago with the caption, "It would take mexico to get me to play on the beach ! I'm so not that girl ! But I work hard , I deserve it right ! Plus, I earned it !"

 GO J-HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers