11/11/14

The VISCERAL SHADE OF MISS NENE LEAKES!!!!


Nene Leakes On "WWHL", Offers Advice To Phaedra, Calls Her RHOA Castmates HATERS, Throws Shade At Cynthia Bailey
Sunday, Nene Leakes stopped by Bravo's WWHL for a twofer (to celebrate last night's start of RHOA's 7th season & her new gig as the evil stepmother in Cinderella On Broadway). 

Wearing a Michael Costello dress, Alexis Bittar jewelry and Manolo Blahnik shoe, Nene didn't hold back as Andy fielded questions from the audience and asked a few of his own. 

When a caller asked Nene if she felt like her castmates were jealous of her, she said, "They don't support me...the hate is real honey. Every chance I have to stick it in their face (my success) I will."
Andy asked Nene about Apollo's sentencing and how Phaedra handled the situation.  She said, "It's really sad, all I can do i pray for them. I feel bad for her but I must say I like Apollo. I feel bad for him to." During a private conversation with Phaedra, Nene says she told her, "Be true to who you are because people are going to judge you anyway."

After Andy aired a clip of Cynthia and Kenya Moore dissing her and throwing shade, Nene responded:  "Let her have her moment, I don't have the time - I'm on Broadway!"

WOMP!
Nene says her co-stars don't support her:

Kenya Owes Apollo an Apology

No Time for Cynthia

WELL???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers