5/3/13

Miss Antione Dobson says SHE STRAIGHT? GURL BYE! LOL!




YAHWEH TAKE THE WHEEL: Antoine Dodson Renounces Homosexuality to Become a Hebrew Israelite!
Children HOLD ON TO YOUR BALLROOM SLIPPERS!

In a series of rambling, grammatically challenged Facebook and Twitter posts published last night, Internet personality Antoine Dodson appeared to claim that he was "no longer into homosexuality" and was now a devout Hebrew Israelite instead.
"I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create," Dodson ranted to his 360k followers. "I could care less about the fame and fortune I've giving all that up to know the true history of the bible."

He goes on to declare himself "the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah" and invites his fans to "hate me if you must, bash me if you must" but insists "I won't break...for this is my calling."
Many remain skeptical that this is truly Dodson, suggesting instead that his social network accounts may have been hacked. 

There has been no official word yet from Camp Dodson, so, until then, go ahead and hide your wife and kids. 

What's next a Hebew version of Hide Yo Wife and Kids? The money has ran out an this your new hustle? 
GURL BYE Have a DAMN SEAT!

Via Gawker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers