1/20/20

The Daily Buzz For Jan 21 ☕πŸ“°☕

Claire Danes for The Hollywood Reporter!
“Homeland” star Claire Danes covers the latest issue of The Hollywood Reporter photographed by David Needleman.
On the show’s popularity: “Three episodes in, people were literally running out of stores, charging me with enthusiasm. I’d never experienced that before. My So-Called Life had this amazingly rich afterlife, but there wasn’t that appreciation as it was airing.:

On shooting the final season: “We were so much about reflecting what was happening, politically, in the moment. How that ages, how we perceived it and what that exposes, in 10 years’ time, will be compelling to see. I need this last season released into the world before it really ends for me, and then I’m sure I’ll surface eventually. It’s going to be a long process of seeing who I am as an actor out of this show — which has defined me for so long. I don’t know where to start, but I should play somebody decidedly sane.”
Issue is on newsstands now.


#RHOA: Porsha’s FiancΓ© Dennis McKinley Apologizes to Her Family for His Infidelity!
Dennis McKinley took a big step in repairing his relationship with Porsha Williams on Sunday’s episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta.
After admitting to cheating on Williams while she was pregnant with their first child — daughter Pilar Jhena, who was born in March — the hot dog restaurant owner has been working to rebuild trust with Williams, going to couples therapy sessions and slowly proving his loyalty to her.
His actions (and many romantic gestures) finally paid off on last week’s episode, when Williams agreed to marry him again when McKinley re-proposing to her with the same engagement ring. But before she was ready to cheer, McKinley had to do something first: apologize to her sister, Lauren, and her mother, Diane.

“Dennis sitting down with my mom and my sister is a chance for him to really put his money where his mouth is,” Williams explained to viewers. “This is a time to look them in the eyes and let them know he understands what he did to his family.”
 “He needs to have an opportunity to take full accountability,” she added, telling McKinley, “You are doing very good, we are on the right track, but it still doesn’t change the fact that you caused this. Just remember that.”
The apology was especially necessary for Diane and Lauren, who had blocked McKinley’s number after learning about his infidelity. “Lauren [was the most on guard],” Williams explained. “She feels like, ‘My sister loves you but you cheated on her while she was pregnant.’ That to her is something she wants him to understand is so serious and cannot happen again.”

So how did McKinley do? He began on the right path, by owning up to what he did.
“We really couldn’t get to this point without y’all helping with PJ so I really appreciate that,” McKinley said. “Porsha has been through some rough times in the last two months, dealing with my infidelity and I just want to apologize to everybody. We got a lot more work to do but we are family so I think, at the end of the day, I think it’s very important we make a commitment to stick by each other during the downs and root for each other during the ups. Because the ups are easy.”

That humility nearly took a wrong turn, when McKinley questioned Lauren and Diane about why he had been blocked — claiming they took things “too far.”
Williams quickly set McKinley straight. “You understand why those decisions were made. Because the elephant in the room is you,” Williams said. “You had done something to the family. You had done something to me, period. You do understand that the line was naturally drawn because at a point of time we didn’t even think that you and I would get back together. So why would my family be still reaching out to you at a point in time where they really had to hold me up?”

That opened the door for Lauren and Diane to weigh in as both laid into McKinley with Lauren pointing out her own experiences with unfaithfulness in a relationship.
“I told you about my issues with [my daughter’s] dad and how hurtful it is for me to have to be a single mom,” Lauren said. “How could you do that to her? I felt like you knew better.”

Added Diane: “I did not wait all these years for my daughter to be a baby mama. And when all this happened, it just felt like here I thought she had found Mr. Right and now they’re broke up so now she’s joining the rest of us in the statistics. I didn’t want to speak to you because I was hurt, that’s all.”
From there, Williams decided to voice her frustrations to McKinley’s mother, Gina, who was also at the family meeting.
“Your mom didn’t call me. I felt like I should have gotten a different type of support as well,” Williams said, telling Gina, “To me, that don’t feel like family. That feels like you were his mom and that is it and you were taking his side.”

“When I’ve been in the wrong. Mama Gina has been very swift about coming in and letting me know I’m wrong,” Williams told audiences. “So I just would have felt like in a situation like this, where Dennis had wronged me, she would jump in and let him know what he’s done wrong as well. Because his mom was just as invested as my mom was.”

Mama Gina was quick to apologize to Williams. “We all were taken away by how this occurred,” she said. “After hearing the entire story, I fussed at him every day. I wanted him to understand the repercussion of what had been done, at the same time, I didn’t know where to step in at.”
Her apology helped Williams. And in the end, everyone appeared to agree to work together towards forgiveness.
“I think we at a point now where we are figuring things out,” McKinley said. “Today is about an olive branch that I’m extending to fix this family.”

And Diane agreed. “When it’s a real true family and a true man like yourself, you see how it affects people who you think it didn’t even affect. And I appreciate the fact that you two didn’t just bum back together and act like nothing happened because something did happen,” she said. “If you’re not ready to be a family man, it don’t mean nothing. That’s why I want you to go to counseling, because we want you all to build a good foundation that you skipped over in the beginning.”
“I think y’all are doing what you need to do to get in the right place,” Lauren added. “And if one of you gives up, then it’s just over.”

Ultimately, Williams was happy. “Us putting our relationship back together after this is going to be, and is, the hardest thing we’ve ever done, she said. ” But we’ve got engaged, we got told we were pregnant together, we had this pregnancy together. He’s like my best friend and I just had to trust and believe what my heart felt and.. you know, I just keep saying, it’s a work in progress. And I’m going to trust that he’s going to keep putting his actions forward.”
“Dennis showing me that my family’s feelings is important,” she added. “I just never had anybody care enough how my mom felt and care about how my sister felt to want to sit them down and apologize. That is the reason why I’m committed to trying to trust him again and wanting to work this out.”

The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sundays (8 p.m. ET) on Bravo.


#MusicNews: Mariah Carey, The Neptunes & The Isley Brothers Named as 2020 Songwriters Hall of Fame Inductees!
The Songwriters Hall of Fame has just announced their 2020 inductees and the prestigious honor will be given to Mariah Carey, The Neptunes, The Isley Brothers, among others.
This is the 51st Annual Induction and Awards Dinner and it will take place on Thursday, June 11th in NYC. Additional special award honorees will be announced soon.
To qualify for induction, a songwriter with a notable catalog of songs qualifies for induction 20 years after the first commercial release of a song.

Mariah Carey is one of the most celebrated singer-songwriters and the best-selling female artist of all time. Smashing the Billboard Hot 100 number ones, Mariah Carey is the all-time most successful female songwriter in chart history. She has written or co-written 18 of her 19 number one songs on the Billboard Hot 100, and holds the record as the songwriter with the most weeks spent at the number one spot on the chart, counting 77 weeks in total.
Mariah is in an elite group of songwriters to have had four or more number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 from one album, four of which are from her self-titled debut album.

The Isley Brothers started as a vocal trio consisting of brothers O’Kelly Isley Jr, Rudolph Isley and Ronald Isley. first formed in the early ’50s, the Isley Brothers have enjoyed one of the longest, most influential and most diverse careers in the pantheon of popular music. Over the course of more than a half-century of performing, the group’s distinguished history spans not only two generations of Isley siblings, but also massive cultural shifts which heralded their music’s transformation from gritty R & B to Motown soul to blistering fun.
The Isley Brothers have had over 15 #1 singles in the United States Billboard charts, sixteen of their albums charted in the Top 40 and 13 albums have been certified gold, platinum or multi-platinum by the RIAA.

Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo aka The Neptunes need no introduction. Their massive success over the past two plus decades is nearly unfathomable and their mark on the music industry has been undeniable.


#HipHopNews: 2 Chainz And Future Team Up On ‘Dead Man Walking’!
2 Chainz links with Future on their long-awaited collaboration “Dead Man Walking.”
The ATLiens put it down for the streets while reveling in their riches on the celebratory trap anthem, produced by Buddah Bless This Beat. “Big money, no feelings / Big car, no ceiling,” raps Tity Boi.

WATCH
He first teased the collaboration back in July, while squashing rumors of a rift with Hndrxx. “People thought me and Bru had a problem with each other which is the farthest to thing from the truth,” said 2 Chainz. “We have some the same street connections and spoke alot behind closed doors.”
Future is fresh off his Drake collaboration “Life Is Good,” while 2 Chainz recently joined his signee Skooly on “Virgil Discount” off the upcoming T.R.U. compilation No Face No Case, due Feb. 7.


The Kansas City Chiefs and The San Francisco 49ers are headed to The #SuperBowl!
The two teams playing in the 2020 Super Bowl have been set!

The upcoming big game will be played between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, February 2 in Miami, Florida.
The 49ers have previously won five Super Bowl trophies while the Chiefs have won one trophy.
It has already been announced that Demi Lovato will be singing the “National Anthem” before kick-off and that Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will be performing during the Halftime Show.

Coverage for the 2020 Super Bowl will begin on Sunday, February 2nd at 6:30pm ET on FOX!


The 2020 SAG Awards: The Complete Winners List!
Korean thriller “Parasite” made history at the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, becoming the first foreign-language film to win best motion picture cast. In another streaming stride, Netflix’s “The Crown” nabbed best TV drama and Amazon’s “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” took home best TV comedy.

In a repeat of the Golden Globes, Renee Zellweger (“Judy”)  and Joaquin Phoenix (“Joker”) won for their leading film roles, while Peter Dinklage (“Game of Thrones”) and Jennifer Aniston (“The Morning Show”) surprised with their drama series victories. Phoebe Waller-Bridge (“Fleabag”) and Tony Shalhoub (“The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”) took home trophies in their comedy series categories.

Here’s the full list of 2020 SAG Awards winners:

Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture:
“Parasite” (Neon) (WINNER)

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role:
RenΓ©e Zellweger (“Judy”) (WINNER)

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role:
Joaquin Phoenix (“Joker”) (WINNER)

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries:
Sam Rockwell (“Fosse/Verdon”) (WINNER)

Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series:
“The Crown” (Netflix) (WINNER)

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series:

Peter Dinklage (“Game of Thrones”) (WINNER)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series:

Jennifer Aniston (“The Morning Show”) (WINNER)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries:

Michelle Williams (“Fosse/Verdon”) (WINNER)
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role:

Brad Pitt (“Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”) (WINNER)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role:

Laura Dern (“Marriage Story”) (WINNER)
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series:

“The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” (Amazon) (WINNER)
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series:

Phoebe Waller-Bridge (“Fleabag”) (WINNER)
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series:

Tony Shalhoub (“The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”) (WINNER)
Outstanding Action Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture:

“Avengers: Endgame” (WINNER)
Outstanding Action Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Comedy or Drama Series:

“Game of Thrones” (WINNER)

Congrats to all the winners!


Prince Harry Speaks Out for 1st Time About Stepping Down as Senior Royal!
Prince Harry spoke for the first time about his and wife Duchess Meghan’s decision to step back as senior royals, revealing that the decision was not made lightly and that it brings him “great sadness.”
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan Take a Step Back From Senior Duties: Everything We Know About Their Rocky Royal Path
The Duke of Sussex, 35, was addressing guests at a dinner for supports of his Sentebale charity at The Ivy Chelsea Garden on Sunday, January 19. Harry briefly smiled as he walked into the eaterie wearing charcoal pants, matching suede shoes, a white shirt and gray jacket. He was accompanied by good friend Mark Dyer and a group of bodyguards.

Addressing the guests, Harry said, “Before I begin, I must say that I can only imagine what you may have heard or perhaps read over the past few weeks. So I want you to hear the truth from me, as much as I can share, not as a duke or prince but as Harry, the same person that many of you have perhaps watched grow up over the last 35 years but now with a clearer perspective.”

“The U.K. is my home and a place that I love. That will never change. I’ve grown up feeling supported by so many of you and I’ve watched as you welcomed Meghan with open arms as you saw me find the love and happiness that I’d hoped for all my life,” he continued. “Finally, the second son of Diana got hitched. Hooray.”
“I also know that you’ve come to know me well enough over all these years to trust that the woman I chose as my wife upholds the same values as I do. And she does. And she’s the same woman I fell in love with. We both do everything we can to fly the flag and carry out our roles for this country with pride,” Harry said.

“Once Meghan and I were married, we were excited. We were hopeful and we were here to serve,” he added. “For those reasons, it brings me great sadness that it has come to this. The decision I have made for my wife and I to step back is not one I made lightly. It was so many months of talks after so many years of challenges and I know I haven’t always gotten it right but as far as this goes there really was no other option. What I want to make clear is, we’re not walking away.”

“And we certainly aren’t walking away from you,” the duke added. “Our hope was to serve the queen, the Commonwealth and my military associations but without public funding. Unfortunately, that wasn’t possible. I’ve accepted this knowing that it doesn’t change who I am, or how committed I am. But I hope that helps you understand what it had come to. That I would step my family back from all I have ever known to take a step forward into what I hope will be a more peaceful life.”

Harry continued, “I was born into this life and it is a great honor to serve my county and the queen. When I lost my mum 23 years ago, you took me under your wing, you looked out for me for so long but the media is a powerful force. And my hope is one day our collective support for each other can be more powerful, because this is so much bigger than just us.”
 “It has been our privilege to serve you and we will continue to lead a life of service. So in that respect, nothing changes. It has also been a privilege to meet so many of you and to feel your excitement for our son, Archie, who saw snow for the first time the other day and thought it was bloody brilliant,” he said as the crowd laughed.

“I will always have the upmost respect for my grandmother, my commander-in-chief, and I am forever grateful to her and the rest of my family for the support they’ve shown Meghan and I over the last few months,” Harry said. “I will continue to be the same man who holds his country dear and continues to support the same causes, charities and military communities that are so important to me. Together you have given me an education about living. And this role has taught me more about what is right and just than I could have ever imagined. We are taking a leap of faith so thank you for giving me the courage to take this next step.”

The public outing was the first since Queen Elizabeth II and the palace released statements on Saturday, January 18, confirming that an agreement had been reached for Harry and Meghan to step down as senior royals.
“Following many months of conversations and more recent discussions, I am pleased that together we have found a constructive and supportive way forward for my grandson and his family,” the British monarch, 93, said. “Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved members of my family. I recognize the challenges they have experienced as a result of intense scrutiny over the last two years and support their wish for a more independent life.”

The queen thanked the couple for their hard work and said that she was “particularly proud of how Meghan has so quickly become one of the family.”


#BoxOfficeNews: ‘Bad Boys for Life’ Comes on strong at #1 while Doolittle flops at #2!
Two "Bad Boys” were too good for one “Dolittle” at the box office.

“Bad Boys for Life” starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence brought in $59 million in the U.S. and Canada to score a No. 1 debut entering the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend. The action-packed, buddy comedy returned for the franchise’s third installment after a 17-year hiatus with popular demand to outlast “Dolittle,” starring Robert Downey Jr., which opened at second with a mediocre $22.5 million.
Sony Pictures predicted that “Bad Boys” will make around $68 million over the four-day weekend. The film exceeded expectations, building momentum with favorable reviews including an A Cinema Score and a 76% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

“It’s a great brand with two terrific stars, a beloved franchise and it feels like summertime in January,” said Paul Dergarabedian, senior media analyst for Comscore. He said it was a smart move by Sony Pictures to release the film during January, an unusual month for blockbusters releases but it ultimately “reaped huge benefits.”

 “Dolittle” barely topped the World War I film “1917,” which claimed the top spot last week. The Sam Mendes-directed war film continues to hold strong with $22.1 million this weekend after going from 11 screens in its first weeks to more than 3,600.
The Oscar-nominated epic wartime film has gained popularity after it won Golden Globes for best director and drama film a couple weeks ago. Saturday night, it won an award for theatrical motion picture at the Producers Guild Awards, which has gone on to win best picture Oscar 21 out of 30 times, including the past two years.

“'1917’ is really taking a lot of the oxygen and taking on a life of its own since the Oscar nominations and all of these awards,” Dergarabedian said. “If you haven’t seen ‘1917,’ you’re totally out of the loop for awards season.”
Along with “Bad Boys,” Sony Pictures has two other films in the top 10 at the domestic box office including Oscar-contender “Little Women” and “Jumanji: The Next Level,” which crossed $700 million worldwide.


Ariana Grande Sued For Copyright Infringement Over ‘7 Rings’!
Over a year after it’s release, Ariana Grande is still being accused of stealing on her hit record ‘7 Rings.’
When the record was first released in Jan. 2019, several artists, including Soulja Boy, 2 Chainz, and Princess Nokia came forward accusing Grande of copying their work.
Now just a year later, Grande is in trouble with the No. 1 record again.

TMZ has obtained documents from a lawsuit made by Josh Stone against Grande, for stealing a record he wrote two years prior titled ‘You Need It, I Got It.’
In the lawsuit Stone, who professionally goes by Dot, insists that Grande’s ‘I want it, I got it’ hook is identical to his ‘You need it, you got it’ lyrics from his record.
Stone claims he has gone to meetings with big music industry execs as well as producers.
Stone even met with the publishing company for ‘7 Rings’ Universal Music Group.

Stone also reveals that he met with Tommy Brown (who has worked on each Grande album) in 2017 and played him the record and that he “liked it a lot.”
According to TMZ, Stone claims that between the two records, there are similarities between the metrical placement of the paired phrases.

However, TMZ reports that a source close to Grande refuted the claims being made by Stone, saying that ‘7 Rings’ also sounds like ‘The Sound of Music.’


Lady Gaga Will Reportedly Release A New Song In February!
Lady Gaga might be weeks away from making her long-awaited comeback to music, according to what the Daily Mail learned this weekend. Per the outlet, the pop star is reportedly “set to drop her first solo single" on February 7, with a “full record” to allegedly arrive “sometime in 2020.”
What’s more, Gaga supposedly worked on the song in question with then-rumored boyfriend and audio engineer Dan Horton back in June 2019. You may recall, the songbird was once pictured kissing Horton while on a dinner date in Studio City, California.

At the time, the pair were dining out at Granville restaurant, where nearby diners claimed the two looked to be “more than friends” and were “smooching multiple times” over the course of their date. “Ironically, she had a table in the front near the sidewalk, so she was clearly okay with being seen,” another insider added. “She seemed very happy when interacting with the guy she was with.” Despite the apparent romantic connection, Gaga announced herself as a “single lady” just months later.
As far as her new music is concerned, The Sun’s Bizarre column revealed: “Gaga has been working hard in the studio for the last year and is really excited about what she's got. She knows she can't spend too long away from the industry so wants to come back now while there's still so much love for her.”

Gaga’s latest musical turn was with the A Star Is Born soundtrack in 2018 following the release of her last solo studio album, Joanne, in 2016. Since then, the last we saw or heard of the "Shallow” star’s progress on LG6 was last August when she teased a photo from the studio


Aaron Hernandez's Lawyer Responds to Netflix Docu-series: 'These Producers Lied Directly to My Face'!
Aaron Hernandez's defense attorney is speaking out against the newly released docuseries, Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez.
The three-part Netflix series explores the tumultuous life of the NFL star-turned-convicted killer, detailing the events that lead up to his 2017 suicide behind bars. Baez, who represented Hernandez in a number of criminal cases, was among the figures who was featured in the series; however, the attorney claims that the final product did not reflect the truth.

"I don’t give a damn about what some lame ass documentary has to say about Aaron," he wrote on Instagram, shortly after the series premiered. "I knew him, they did not and while he was far from perfect, they are not even close to the truth. People have no idea how documentaries are made, the truth is usually found on the cutting room floor. These producers lied directly to my face, so I don’t expect their money making scheme to be much better."

Hernandez’s fiancΓ©e, Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, also responded to the doc. Jenkins-Hernandez announced she was taking a break from social media following the series' release.
Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez is available on Netflix now.


Dwayne Johnson Reveals His Father Rocky's Cause of Death: 'He Died Very Quickly'!
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is opening up about his father Rocky’s death.
In an emotional and candid social media post on Sunday, the actor, 47, thanked his fans and followers for all the love and support they’d given him.
“Hey everybody I just wanted to stop in on this very blessed Sunday to say thank you so much. Thank you. My heart is so full of gratitude. You’ve lifted my spirits in ways that I hope you can imagine,” he shared at the beginning of a nearly eight-minute-long Instagram video.

“As you know, I lost my old man a few days ago. I lost him just like that, didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to him,” he said. “I’d give anything right now to give him a big ole hug and a big ole kiss before he crossed over and just say thank you and I love you and I respect you. But I didn’t get a chance to say that, but such is life, as many of you know.”
Reflecting on their “unique” relationship, Johnson shared that “there’s so much about my old man and his complexities that only me, as his son, can understand.”

Johnson went on to reveal that his father died from a heart attack on Tuesday.
“A lot of you guys wanted to know what happened to my dad. He had not been feeling well, had been battling a cold and infection and on Tuesday he had what’s called a deep vein thrombosis, which is essentially a clot in the leg. It was a big ole blood clot that broke free, traveled up his body, and went right to his lung, clotted his lung and he died very quickly from a massive heart attack, just like that,” Johnson said, adding that his father “went quick.”

“That did give me great comfort in knowing that it wasn’t prolonged,” the actor explained, noting that his father, who started his wrestling career back in 1964, “had been in a lot of pain for a very, very long time.”
After encouraging all of his fans and loved ones to make the most out of the time they have with their loved ones, Johnson shared that he would “honor” his father by crushing “my leg workout.”

“It’s appropriate I’m doing legs because he hated doing legs,” Johnson quipped, noting that afterwards he was going to start writing the eulogy he’ll give his father on Tuesday, when he’s laid to rest.
“I’ve written a lot of speeches for myself over the years but I have no idea where to start with this one. But I do have my tequila and I can hear him now, ‘Good that’s the way you gotta do it,’ and I can also hear him now ‘Make sure you put me over in the speech – say good stuff about me,’” Johnson said with a laugh. “For those of you who knows my dad you know that he would say, ‘You tell them I taught you everything you know, but I didn’t teach you everything I know.’ ”

Continuing to laugh, Johnson added: “That’s right dad. That’s why you will always be better than me. And i love it and i love you and i love you guys.”
“I’m so deeply grateful for all your love, mana & support πŸ™πŸΎπŸ–€,” he captioned the post. “My family and I thank you. Go hug your loved ones hard. I love you. DJ.”
Johnson spoke out about his dad’s death on Friday in a moving Instagram tribute.

“Dad, I wish I had one more shot to tell you, I love you, before you crossed over to the other side,” Johnson said. “But you were ripped away from me so fast without warning. Gone in an instant and no coming back. Im in pain. But we know it’s just pain and it’ll pass.”
World Wrestling Entertainment confirmed news of Rocky’s death on their website on Wednesday, writing: “WWE is saddened to learn that Rocky ‘Soul Man’ Johnson (born Wayde Douglas Bowles), a WWE Hall of Famer, former World Tag Team Champion, and father of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, has passed away at age 75.”

Rocky was born in Nova Scotia, Canada, as Wayde Douglas Bowles and began wrestling at the age of 16.

He retired in 1991 but went on to train his son to become a wrestler. In June 2018, his son Dwayne paid tribute to him on Instagram to thank him for teaching him how to be a father to his own three daughters.


BeyoncΓ¨’s Ivy Park x Adidas Collaboration Is Already A Major Success!
Queen Bey's line sold out within a day.
The internet has been buzzing with anticipation for Beyonce’s new Ivy Park x Adidas collaboration so its no surprise that the line sold out in a day. Pre-sale items from the new collection, and Bey’s first with Adidas after dropping Top Shop and becoming the sole owner, went on sale on Friday (Jan. 17). By the end of the day, the only items still available were Ivy Park socks and even those were sold out by Saturday.

The line consists of an orange burgundy and off-white color pallet and includes track pants, jackets, hoodies, dresses, sneakers, bras, bodysuits, cycling shorts, fanny packs, and more.
 “My team has worked hard with the adidas team in bringing my vision to life for the first collection and I am grateful and proud,” Bey said in a statement last year. “From the accessories to the clothes and footwear, I wanted to design and re-imagine pieces that serve as favorite armor for anyone who acknowledges the strength in their individual style and lives freely and boldly.”

Prior to the launch, Bey gifted some of her celebrity friends and family members including her mother, Tina Lawson, Kelly Rowland, Yara Shihidi, Janelle Monae, Ciara, and stylist June Ambrose, with the entire Ivy Park x Adidas collection.
Portions of the collection are still available at select Adidas stores, as well as Nordstorm, Bloomingdale’s, ASOSA, Finish Line and Foot Locker.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘DIAPER BABY’
Never did I once think in my life I’d say the words “At least he put a diaper on that monkey.” Seriously though, why are you like this?


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Mateo
Meet Mateo! You can see more when GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS! And remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

Enjoy!


HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers