8/6/18

The Daily Buzz For Aug 7 ☕πŸ“°☕


Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka Cover Hamptons Magazine
Hamptons magazine connects with Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka for its Home & Garden issue. The celebrity power couple link up with photographer Dennis Golonka for the accompanying photo shoot. Meanwhile, Sam Spector handles styling. He outfits the couple in brands such as Hermès and Stella McCartney.

Harris talks to the magazine about visiting the Hamptons for the first time nearly fourteen years ago. I’d just heard tales of the Hamptons and it always seemed very fancy and unattainable, says Harris. And then we went there, and it was so welcoming. The same time I discovered rosé wine.
Burtka discusses the local shopping around the Hamptons. And then you can go to Serene Green, where you can get the whole thing. They’ve got great fish, and you can get whatever is in season. Burtka continues, Our son loves fishing, so we always tend to go off Montauk. Last year, we caught a striped bass, and literally just cut it up right there. Olive oil, lemon, salt, and [Gideon] goes to town.
Get more at Hamptons Magazine


#RHoA: Kandi Burruss Celebrates Hubby Todd Tucker’s 45th Birthday with a Jersey and Jordans” themed birthday party
Kandi Burruss celebrated her husband Todd Tucker‘s birthday with cute videos, photos and of course a bash to remember.

The “Real Housewives of Atlanta“ star went all out for her husband’s 45 birthday. She threw him a “Jersey and Jordans” themed birthday party and some of her “RHOA” friends dropped by such as Kenya Moore, one-time enemy Porsha Williams, and Sheree Whitfield. Rasheeda Frost and her husband Kirk Frost also made an appearance together at Tucker’s party.

The “Kandi Koated Nights” host added on Instagram, ‘I just threw my baby @todd167 an epic bday party! I will be posting pics for days from this party. Thank you to EVERYBODY that came & helped make this a special night for @todd167. I appreciate you! #funtimes #TODD45.”
Earlier in the evening, the mother of two took to Instagram to shout out her husband in a major way. Burruss shared fun throwback photos and moments of the couple having the time of their life. She captioned the video, “Everybody give some bday love to my heart @todd167! πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ.”

“More than anything babe, I love you,” Burruss said in the video message. “I’m hoping that this is going to be one of the best birthdays ever… And it’s all for you.”
The couples fan based gushed over Burruss’ loving message to her husband and wished Tucker “Happy Birthday.”

“Happy birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽŠ to you. May God blessed you on your day. I know @kandi did something amazing for you!!! That’s what she do, for someone she loves a lot,” one fan wrote.
“This is soooooo sweetπŸ–€,” another added.

“Happy bday Todd your a Gem and enjoy. Kandi you are the luckiest girl in the world.🎊

“Get it Kandi!!!! DOPE video for your man!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜.”

One of the star’s Instagram followers said, “Awww i love u guys soo much #relationshipgoals happy birthday @todd167 wishing u many more years of getting old but more years of love together. πŸ˜˜

The couple wedded in 2014 and share a blended family. Burruss gave birth to their two-year-old son Ace in 2016.


#Empire: See Jussie Smollett at the FOX Summer TCA All-Star Party
Fergie puts her smizing skills on display while posing with Jussie Smollett at the FOX Summer TCA All-Star Party on Thursday in New York NY.


#NewMusic from Chris Brown has a New Michael Jackson-Sampled Song titled  “Had to Do It…Sorry DJ Khaled.”
Chris Brown has surprised us by potentially leaking a brand new song that he is working on with DJ Khaled. On the eve of wrapping his tour, CB took to his Soundcloud to share the new bop, which he titled “Had to Do It…Sorry DJ Khaled.”

Paying homage to his idol Michael Jackson, the track samples the King of Pop’s Off the Wall classic “Rock with You.” Breezy rides the boogie on the sexy and smooth jam. “I want to wake up naked next to you,” he sings before adding, “Bring that ass to my place.”

LISTEN HERE

Chris also has been teasing a duet with Ella Mai called “Cheating.”


#HipHopNews: 50 Cent Is teaming with 6ix9ine for a Collaboration titled ‘Get The Strap’
Get the strap. 50 Cent and 6ix9ine are reportedly teaming up for a new collaboration named after 50’s popular catchphrase.

According to various social media accounts, “Get the Strap” also features Uncle Murda and is set to premiere during Episode 8 of Starz’ “Power.” A clip of the song surfaced online, which finds 50 rapping, “It was just a matter of time ‘fore they got tired of all the pussy shit…Go get the strap!”
50 has been a vocal supporter of 6ix9ine. In March, he co-signed the 22-year-old as the “King of New York.” “Tell ’em what you runnin,” Fif told his fellow New Yorker.

Their friendship has been documented on social media. The rappers were recently spotted together at the club as Tekashi sprayed champagne on the crowd while his hit “FEFE” played. “I’m a happy kid now,”


In Memoriam: Charlotte Rae Legendary Actress who starred as Mrs. Garrett on Facts of Life and Diff’rent Strokes, dies at 92
Charlotte Rae, best known as wise and lovable house mother Mrs. Garrett on The Facts of Life, died Sunday at her home in Los Angeles, representatives for the actress confirmed. She was 92.

Rae revealed she’d been diagnosed with bone cancer at the end of April 2017. “Last Monday, I found out I have bone cancer,” she said in a statement. “About seven years ago, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer — which is a miracle that they found it because usually, it’s too late. My mother, sister, and my uncle died of pancreatic cancer. After six months of chemotherapy, I was cancer-free. I lost my hair, but I had beautiful wigs. Nobody ever knew. So now, at the age of 91, I have to make up my mind. I’m not in any pain right now. I’m feeling so terrific and so glad to be above ground. Now I have to figure out whether I want to go have treatment again or opt for life.”

She continued to share her decision, “I love life. I’ve had a wonderful one already … I’ve had a great life, but I have so many wonderful things happening. I’d like to choose life. I’m grateful for the life I’ve already had.”
Born Charlotte Rae Lubotsky in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rae got her start doing theater and radio (where she was told to drop her last name). She broke into television playing Sylvia Schnauser, the wife of Al Lewis’ Officer Leo Schnauser on Car 54, Where Are You? While she earned Tony nominations Pickwick, Morning Noon and Night, and an Emmy nom (Queen of the Stardust Ballroom), it wasn’t until 1978 when Norman Lear, a longtime fan, cast her in Diff’rent Strokes, that Rae’s career took off.

Rae played the kooky but kind housekeeper Edna Garrett, unmissable thanks to that mound of bright orange hair, on Diff’rent Strokes, and when she became a popular breakout character, Rae herself proposed the spin-off. That spin-off became The Facts of Life, a sitcom about a girls’ boarding school and their (once again) kooky and kind house mother. Rae’s Mrs. Garrett (or Mrs. G, as Nancy McKeon’s Jo liked to call her) helped guide the girls through every very special episode theme imaginable, from depression to dating, AIDS to alcohol. Rae left the show in 1986 for health reasons, and though Cloris Leachman stepped in as Mrs. Garrett’s sister, the show was canceled two years later.

Rae went on to guest star on TV shows like ER, Pretty Little Liars, Sisters, and The King of Queens, and appeared in movies such as Don’t Mess with the Zohan and Tom and Jerry: The Movie. Her final regular gig was voicing “Nanny” in the animated 101 Dalmations: The Series, which aired from 1997-98.

As much as she was beloved by TV watchers throughout the ‘80s, she remained associated with the beloved character of Mrs. Garrett thanks to reruns. In 2011, The Facts of Life cast reunited for the TV Land Awards, where she took home the Pop Icon award. That night, her Facts of Life costars Kim Fields and Nancy McKeon gave speeches in her honor. For the show’s 35th anniversary in 2014, they again got together for the closing night of PaleyFest in Los Angeles.

Rae shared many of her Hollywood experiences — including 44 years of sobriety and discovering that her husband, John Strauss, was bisexual — in her memoir, The Facts of My Life, released in 2015.

In her April 2017 statement, Rae also said, “At 91, every day is a birthday. [In my book] I want to tell everybody to celebrate every day, to savor the day and be good to yourself, love yourself, and then you can be good to others and be of service to others.”


IT’S HERE Beyonce’s Vogue Magazine September Spread!
Beyonce rocks the latest the cover of the “Vogue” September issue.

Confirming the rumors that surfaced last week, Beyonce recruited 23-year-old photographer Tyler Mitchell for her “Vogue” cover photos, making him the first black photographer in the magazine’s 126-year history to shoot a cover.

“When I first started, 21 years ago, I was told that it was hard for me to get onto covers of magazines because black people did not sell,” Beyonce told the magazine. “Clearly that has been proven a myth. Not only is an African-American on the cover of the most important month for Vogue, this is the first-ever Vogue cover shot by an African American photographer.”
Beyonce narrates an essay that tells the story of her second pregnancy in “her own words,” revealing a traumatic ordeal that she previously hadn’t shared with the public, including an emergency C-section and her body’s changes post-pregnancy.

After the birth of my first child, I believed in the things society said about how my body should look. I put pressure on myself to lose all the baby weight in three months, and scheduled a small tour to assure I would do it. Looking back, that was crazy. I was still breastfeeding when I performed the Revel shows in Atlantic City in 2012. After the twins, I approached things very differently.

I was 218 pounds the day I gave birth to Rumi and Sir. I was swollen from toxemia and had been on bed rest for over a month. My health and my babies’ health were in danger, so I had an emergency C-section. We spent many weeks in the NICU. My husband was a soldier and such a strong support system for me. I am proud to have been a witness to his strength and evolution as a man, a best friend, and a father. I was in survival mode and did not grasp it all until months later. Today I have a connection to any parent who has been through such an experience. After the C-section, my core felt different. It had been major surgery. Some of your organs are shifted temporarily, and in rare cases, removed temporarily during delivery. I am not sure everyone understands that. I needed time to heal, to recover. During my recovery, I gave myself self-love and self-care, and I embraced being curvier. I accepted what my body wanted to be. After six months, I started preparing for Coachella. I became vegan temporarily, gave up coffee, alcohol, and all fruit drinks. But I was patient with myself and enjoyed my fuller curves. My kids and husband did, too.
I think it’s important for women and men to see and appreciate the beauty in their natural bodies. That’s why I stripped away the wigs and hair extensions and used little makeup for this shoot.

To this day my arms, shoulders, breasts, and thighs are fuller. I have a little mommy pouch, and I’m in no rush to get rid of it. I think it’s real. Whenever I’m ready to get a six-pack, I will go into beast zone and work my ass off until I have it. But right now, my little FUPA and I feel like we are meant to be.

Coachella
I had a clear vision for Coachella. I was so specific because I’d seen it, I’d heard it, and it was already written inside of me. One day I was randomly singing the black national anthem to Rumi while putting her to sleep. I started humming it to her every day. In the show at the time I was working on a version of the anthem with these dark minor chords and stomps and belts and screams. After a few days of humming the anthem, I realized I had the melody wrong. I was singing the wrong anthem. One of the most rewarding parts of the show was making that change. I swear I felt pure joy shining down on us. I know that most of the young people on the stage and in the audience did not know the history of the black national anthem before Coachella. But they understood the feeling it gave them.

It was a celebration of all the people who sacrificed more than we could ever imagine, who moved the world forward so that it could welcome a woman of color to headline such a festival.

OTR II
One of the most memorable moments for me on the On the Run II tour was the Berlin show at Olympiastadion, the site of the 1936 Olympics. This is a site that was used to promote the rhetoric of hate, racism, and divisiveness, and it is the place where Jesse Owens won four gold medals, destroying the myth of white supremacy. Less than 90 years later, two black people performed there to a packed, sold-out stadium. When Jay and I sang our final song, we saw everyone smiling, holding hands, kissing, and full of love. To see such human growth and connection—I live for those moments.

Legacy
My mother taught me the importance not just of being seen but of seeing myself. As the mother of two girls, it’s important to me that they see themselves too—in books, films, and on runways. It’s important to me that they see themselves as CEOs, as bosses, and that they know they can write the script for their own lives—that they can speak their minds and they have no ceiling. They don’t have to be a certain type or fit into a specific category. They don’t have to be politically correct, as long as they’re authentic, respectful, compassionate, and empathetic. They can explore any religion, fall in love with any race, and love who they want to love.
I want the same things for my son. I want him to know that he can be strong and brave but that he can also be sensitive and kind. I want my son to have a high emotional IQ where he is free to be caring, truthful, and honest. It’s everything a woman wants in a man, and yet we don’t teach it to our boys.
I hope to teach my son not to fall victim to what the internet says he should be or how he should love. I want to create better representations for him so he is allowed to reach his full potential as a man, and to teach him that the real magic he possesses in the world is the power to affirm his own existence.

I’m in a place of gratitude right now.

I am accepting of who I am. I will continue to explore every inch of my soul and every part of my artistry.

I want to learn more, teach more, and live in full.

I’ve worked long and hard to be able to get to a place where I can choose to surround myself with what fulfills and inspires me.

Read the full cover story HERE!


Taylor Swift Gives Shawn Mendes A 'Perfect' Glittery Makeover
Taylor Swift just gifted the world something it didn't even know it needed — a glittery makeover of Shawn Mendes. Yep, you read that right. After Taylor's "Reputation World Tour" stop in Shawn's hometown of Toronto the "Look What You Made Me Do" singer posted a video of Shawn getting his eyelids dusted with glitter.
"This is pretty much the exact same show glitter that [I use]," Taylor said on her Instagram Story, which she labeled, “Shawn’s back and he’s glittery.”

The "In My Blood" singer seemed to really enjoy his Taylor-inspired makeover. "This is perfect," he told Taylor. "This is all I wanted, ever."
Also spotted in the clip was Camila Cabello, who was sitting on a couch as Shawn got his makeover, which she seemed oblivious to.

Look at Shawn get glittered-out below.
Shawn and Taylor's friendship goes way back. The "Stitches" singer was the opening act for Taylor's "1989 World Tour" in 2015. Their friendship seemed to come full circle back in May when Taylor brought Shawn out as the first surprise guest of her "Reputation World Tour."
“Thank you @shawnmendes for surprising the Rose Bowl crowd tonight. YOU ARE THE GREATEST and I’m obsessed with everything I’ve heard from your new album,” she captioned a photo of the two performing Shawn's hit "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back". “My 1989 tourmate came back!!!!”

Shawn's career has really been on the up and up lately. On Thursday (August 2), MTV announced that Shawn will be performing at the 2018 VMAs later this month. The 19-year-old singer is set to perform his chart-topping single “In My Blood,” which is nominated for three awards.


Lance Bass Loses Bid on ‘Brady Bunch’ House: ‘I Was Used to Drive Up the Price’
It’s been an emotional weekend for Lance Bass. The former boybander announced that his offer for the iconic Brady Bunch house had been accepted, only to reveal hours later that he had lost the bid due to “unforeseen circumstances.”
The 39-year-old Dancing With the Stars alum took to Twitter on Saturday, August 4, saying that he was “super excited to announce they accepted my offer on the #BradyBunch house last night!!!”

Hours later, he tweeted, “With a heavy heart I post this…” alongside a lengthy statement.
 “Marcia Marcia Marcia,” he began. “I’m feeling heartbroken today. As many of you may have heard, we placed the winning bid on the iconic Brady Bunch house — at least that’s what we were told. The agent representing the estate informed us we made the winning big (which was WAY over the asking price) after the final deadline for all offers had passed — even writing up the ‘winning bid’ for my team after informing me of the good news. Isn’t a deadline a deadline?”
Bass — who was one of the famous faces eyeing the home along with Miley Cyrus and Jonathan Scott — said that winning the home had been “a dream come true” adding that he “spent the night celebrating amongst friends, family, and friends alike.”

The post continued: “The next day due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’ the same agent informed us that there’s another Corporate Buyer (Hollywood studio) who wants the house at any cost. We were prepared to go higher but totally discouraged by the sellers agent, they will outperform any bid with unlimited resources.”

The discouraged On The Line actor expressed his feelings saying, “How is this fair or legal?? How can I compete with a billion dollar corporate entity?”

He concluded: “I truly believe I was used to drive up the price of the home knowing very well this corporation intended on making their offer and it’s not a good feeling. I feel used but most importantly I’m hurt and saddened by this questionable outcome. I just hope it is not demolished. Thanks for all the love and support.”

The high-profile home — which was used to shoot the opening and closing scenes of the sitcom for five seasons from 1969 to 1974 — went on the market in mid July.
Prior to losing the home, Bass exchanged a sweet dialogue with Maureen McCormick, who played Marsha Brady, in a series of tweets.

“Congratulations!” McCormick, 62, wrote after Bass tweeted about his offer being accepted on the home. “May all your problems from here on out always be solved in a half hour!”

Bass responded, “Thanks! You will most certainly be the first dinner guest!! πŸ˜ I’m honored you approve.”


HOT or NOT! MJ Rodriguez at The The FOX Summer TCA 2018 All-Star Party
MJ Rodriguez Transgender Breakout star of FX’s POSE attended The FOX Summer TCA 2018 All-Star Party in a Leather t-strap dress. Very nice dress but we want to know is she HOT or NOT?


Ne-Yo Models is Photographed For SchΓΆn! Magazine, Talks ‘Good Man’
Ne-Yo’s newest promotional feature finds him modeling some of high fashion’s latest with British fashion magazine, SchΓΆn!. Ne-Yo has always spoken his mind and been candid about his personal life, career, relationships, and the state of music. With such an accomplished career–filled with many hits for himself and others–it would seem inevitable that the desire to outdo previous success would weigh heavily, not so.

“I try not to concern myself with what was” he admits to SchΓΆn!. “Those moments are gone. It’s all about creating new ones. I don’t compete with myself because I’m too good AND I suck. I’ll never win or lose.”

Ne-Yo’s seventh studio album explores topics of love while bringing the concept of uplifting women into today’s Hip-Hop/R&B narrative. “[‘Good Man’] is a complete vibe start to finish,” he says. “There’s a Good Man in all of us men. The sooner we realize and nurture that, the sooner the world and women will respect and nurture us again.”

Working to be a model husband and father is the wave for Ne-Yo these days, and he only has time for being a positive family man. He’s doing it for himself and them, but he’s hoping his own lessons and experiences can inspire others too. (Photos by Ben Duggan)
See the full interview and photos here.


Rapper T.I Accused of Trying to Defraud Ex-Employees of Failed Restaurant
Back in June it was reported, TIP settled with 9 of 11 employees who went after him after his Scales 925 shut down in 2016. Each will get $8,333.33 in unpaid money … totaling about $75,000. The rapper is also on the hook for another $25,000 in attorney’s fees — do the math and it’s right around $100,000.

Now TIP is being accused of fraudulently transferring $40,000 to himself and his business partners, instead of paying off the settlement he owes to his former restaurant employees, and now they have hit his now-shuttered company with a federal lawsuit.

According to the Blast reports,  The same ex-employees who settled with T.I. and his partner earlier this year went to bankruptcy court to file a brand new lawsuit against the rapper and his partners.
Back in February, T.I. and his partners reached a settlement to pay $78,000 to a group of ex-employees – including Avery Lee, Kyle Vargas, Khori Vargas, and Shawn Yarborough – to end their lawsuit accusing the rapper of screwing them out of overtime pay.

The new lawsuit claims T.I. settled a separate lawsuit with a business partner and was paid $40,000. The ex-employees say he and his partners hid this payment from their creditors and kept the asset for their own personal use.
The ex-employees claim T.I. has only paid a portion of what was owed to them, so they believe the $40,000 should have gone to them.

T.I. has yet to respond to the new lawsuit.


Tiffany Haddish Reportedly Dating New York City Socialite Unik Ernest
Tiffany Haddish may have a new man her life.  According to Page Six, the comedian “has been keeping company” with New York City socialite Unik Ernest.

Tiffany and Unik were spotted together at Spike Lee’s BlacKkKlansman premiere in Brooklyn last week. At the party, Unik was snapped leading the Girls Trip actress by the hand. The NYC entrepreneur also shared a video to Instagram of Tiffany dancing at the event.
“Dancing is more than just moving body parts; it is a pathway of expressing your deepest inner thoughts,” he captioned the post. When someone later commented on the video, “beauty,” Unik replied, “Beauty is an understatement!”
The nightlife king’s gushing over Tiffany didn’t end there. The next day he posted a photo of the two with Danny Glover.
A source told Page Six that Unik and Tiffany have been “quietly seeing each other since they met in May at the premiere of Solo: A Star Wars Story.” The pair has reportedly been able to keep their relationship under the radar in part because Tiffany’s work brought her to New York City. She is currently filming the second season of "The Last O.G." alongside Tracy Morgan.


Emmett Till Sign In Mississippi Vandalized With Bullet Holes!
Vandals shot up a sign in northern Mississippi memorializing Emmett Till, a black teenager whose lynching in 1955 was a catalyst for the modern civil rights movement.
The historical site marks the area where Till’s body was recovered from the Tallahatchie River three days after he was murdered. At least four bullet holes pierced the marker on July 26, just 35 days after the sign was replaced a second time.

In 2007 the Emmett Till Memorial Commission erected eight markers, including the river sign, around Tallahatchie County to commemorate Till’s death. The first riverside marker was stolen in 2008 and was never recovered. The sign was replaced later that year but was repeatedly vandalized by gunfire until it was taken down in 2016. The third sign was rededicated on June 21 this year.
“We are deeply saddened by this ignorant act,” the Emmett Till Interpretive Center wrote on its website. “But we know acts of hate will lead to acts of generosity and love.”

After the vandalism, the center created a fundraising page to raise money for Till-related initiatives, including the purchase of land to create a memorial park.
The center has not yet decided whether it will replace the marker once again. A signmaker in New York has offered to make a new one, Patrick Weems, a co-founder of the Emmett Till Interpretive Center, told media outlets

Till was 14 years old when he was kidnapped, beaten, tortured and shot after a white woman accused him of making sexual advances toward her in her husband’s store in Money, Mississippi. Two white men acquitted of his murder later confessed to killing Till, and the woman has recanted her allegations. No one else was ever charged.
The Department of Justice informed Congress this March that it was reopening the case, citing “the discovery of new information.”

Weems said he’s unwilling to let “one lone vandal stop us” from continuing the center’s mission of telling the story of the Till tragedy and leading toward racial healing.
Alvin Sykes, the president of the Emmett Till Justice Campaign, told Mississippi’s Clarion-Ledger that the sign should remain as it is ― bullet holes and all.

“The sign going back up is a sign of progress,” he said. “The bullets are showing how much further we need to go.


Cardi B Hangs Out With Kim Kardashian For A ‘Late Night House Party’
It’s safe to say, Cardi  B is officially keeping up with Kardashians.

The “I Like It” rapper may have to change her name to Kardi B after hanging out with Kim Kardashian and her momager Kris Jenner on Saturday (August 4). The trio came together for what Cardi called her induction into the "rich people club."
"Im officially apart of the rich people club!!! I’m not poor anymore mwaaaaahahahaha,” Cardi captioned a photo of the three inside of Kim’s home. “P.s I’m selling one of @krisjenner napkins on eBay!!” Keeping with the joke, Kris replied, “Yes and I get 10 percent."
Later on in the night, Kim shared videos of their fun-filled evening to her Snapchat. In one post, Kim showed Cardi her “favorite” Snapchat filter.
A post shared by Kim Kardashian Snapchats πŸ‘ (@kimksnapchats) on

A post shared by Kim Kardashian Snapchats πŸ‘ (@kimksnapchats) on
“I look like a different person," Cardi said as she admired her new look. “You’re so cute,” Kris responded.

In another video, which Kim captioned, “Late night house party,” the three, plus a few others including Kim's husband Kanye West, are shown heading to the reality star’s closet. Once there, the group gathered together in the mirror and placed cut out faces of over theirs.

“This is looking really stupid,” Kim said in the clip. “We’re just late night in the closet, looking absolutely stupid.”

Cardi's Kardashian house party comes less than a month after she welcomed her first child with her husband Offset. The "Bodak Yellow" rapper gave birth to a baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus, on June 10.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘JERK BAIT’
Nothing like a good masturbation pun. Keep staying the same West Virginia.


#EGGPLANT NATION Meet Mr Q!
Meet Mr Q! Well to see more you can GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS!  And remember they’re NSWF!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

ENJOY!


HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers