4/11/18

DEVELOPING NOW! Mariah Carey “ I AM BI-POLAR’! 😒


Mariah Carey “ I AM BI-POLAR’! 😒
She also says ‘I Refuse to Allow it to Define Me’ 

Pop Diva superstar Mariah Carey has revealed she was diagnosed with bipolar II disorder nearly two decades ago, saying she is finally speaking out about her mental health because she could no longer carry the burden of living in fear of being exposed.

In an exclusive interview with the folks over at People magazine, the 48-year-old songstress said doctors diagnosed her with bipolar disorder when she was hospitalized in 2001 after a very public meltdown on the MTV show “TRL.” Carey, donning only a T-shirt, infamously launched into a rambling rant and handed out popsicles to audience members on live TV.’

“I didn’t want to believe it,” Carey told People, adding that she was so terrified of losing everything, “I convinced myself the only way to deal with this was to not deal with this.”

Its good she’s admitting this and hopefully now will deal with it professionally. By her addressing this many others will see her courage and hopefully also will seek treatment. 

Our best wishes to MiMi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers