5/11/15

The Daily Buzz For May 12



Taylor Swift Drops “Bad Blood” Posters Featuring Hayley, Lily, Gigi & Ellie!
Gearing up for the debut of her new music video for “Bad Blood,” Taylor Swift unveiled a series of character posters that look like Quentin Tarantino designed them!
In addition to the “Shake It Off” singer’s Catastrophe, the images include Gigi Hadid as “Slay-Z,” Zendaya as “Cut-Throat,” Hayley Williams as “The Crimson Curse” and Lily Aldridge as “Frostbyte.”
And that’s not all! Lena Dunham is “Lucky Fiori,” Hailee Steinfeld is “The Trinity” and Ellie Goulding is “Destructa X.” “Bad Blood” is slated to debut during the Billboard Music Awards on May 17th!


Cissy Houston On Whitney's Death, "My Baby Tried, She Had The Wrong Partner"!
On Saturday, Cissy Houston sat down with ET's Kevin Frazier to provide an update on Bobbi Kristina and to share her feelings about her daughter's legacy and the impact she had on the lives of her fans. 

Bobbi Kristina, who remains hospitalized since she was discovered unresponsive in a bathtub on Jan. 31, is no longer in a medically induced coma, but Cissy says her condition has not improved.

As I already told you guys, Bobby Brown and Whitney's sister-in-law Pat Houston announced that they had been legally appointed as Krissi's co-guardians meaning,"Mr. Brown and Ms. Houston are jointly responsible for decisions related to Krissi’s care and medical needs." 

Basically, this means that Bobby can't make decisions about his Bobbi Kris's health care on his own, and Pat and Cissy control the estate inherited by Bobbi Kris. So.....Bobby won't have access to any of Whitney/Bobbi Kristina's coins.

Cissy spoke about the "estate" change saying, "It came alright, It was fine," We're a family…that works together for the best. You want the best for whomever or everybody we can…We can be on the other side too if you make us be but we are not going to do that. There's no reason for that. That's why I'm concerned. So, that's the end of that."

Here are the other highlights: 

On Bobbi Kristina:  "She's the same, she's not progressing at all. She's not gone yet, but you know, whatever the Lord decides, I'm ready for her... I have nothing to do with that. That's His job. It's His territory, you know? And I understand it."

Cissy on Whitney's Life & Death: “She’s my baby. I had two boys before her and I never wanted boys. I love them. They know I love them. But I always wanted a daughter.”

Cissy shade towards Bobby Brown: "This business is really bad, you know what I’m saying? But she did the best she could. My baby tried. She did. She just had the wrong partner, you know? Whitney was a very soft and easy person .... She was kind. She was free-hearted. All of that, and sometimes people didn’t treat her nice.”

Cissy's message to fans: "I'd like to thank everybody who was praying," she says. "Who really knows the worth of prayer and I'm sure it'll get through. You know, praying along with me. It's all I can tell you. I'm just waiting for whatever happens. We go to the hospital every day and pray and, you know, I talk to [Krissi] because she can still hear, and I rub her hand and what not. My daughter-in-law and my son, we do what we can do. The rest is, we can't do anything about because that's all up to Him. We know nothing about his plan."

WATCH:

WOW!



There's A New Clue Concerning The New Janet Jackson CD just hit the Web!
Me and everyone else has already hinted that Janet Jackson is readying a return to the music industry 
Well Another clue from Atlantic, or someone just surfaced online...Look below
An alleged coming attractions list from Atlantic Records is floating around that pegs Janet Jackson's unnamed new album for a July 10th release date.

Jan Boo Y’all stop this playing and get us that SINGLE SOON!




Tom Brady SUSPENDED 4 games, plans to appeal!
The Patriots will begin their Super Bowl title defense without the services of the franchise's greatest all-time player.
The NFL announced Monday that Tom Brady has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL policy on the integrity of the game. The team will also be fined $1 million and will forfeit a 2016 first-rounder and 2017 fourth-round selection in the NFL Draft. (You can read the full NFL statement here.)
The massive punishment comes less than a week after independent investigator Ted Wells found that it was "more probable than not" that Brady was "at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities" regarding the deflation of Patriots game balls used in the AFC Championship Game against the Colts. 

Commissioner Roger Goodell authorized the discipline that was imposed by NFL Executive President Troy Vincent, who made it clear that Brady's lack of cooperation with the league's investigation was a factor in the punishment. 

"With respect to your particular involvement, the report established that there is substantial and credible evidence to conclude you were at least generally aware of the actions of the Patriots' employees involved in the deflation of the footballs and that it was unlikely that their actions were done without your knowledge," Vincent wrote in a letter to Brady. "Moreover, the report documents your failure to cooperate fully and candidly with the investigation, including by refusing to produce any relevant electronic evidence (emails, texts, etc.), despite being offered extraordinary safeguards by the investigators to protect unrelated personal information, and by providing testimony that the report concludes was not plausible and contradicted by other evidence."

Vincent cited the Patriots' prior record when determining the discipline, specifically their violations while videotaping other teams' signals in 2007. Brady wasn't the only one punished. 
"Patriots owner Robert Kraft advised Commissioner Roger Goodell last week that Patriots employees John Jastremski and James McNally have been indefinitely suspended without pay by the club, effective on May 6th. Neither of these individuals may be reinstated without the prior approval of NFL Executive Vice President of Football Operations Troy Vincent," the league's statement reads. 

Brady's agent Don Yee said "the discipline is ridiculous and has no legitimate basis" in a statement released Monday night. Yee also said Brady will appeal the suspension.

The Patriots have played without Brady before, going 11-5 after Brady tore his ACL in Week 1 of the 2008 season. Last year's second-round pick Jimmy Garoppolo will be expected to get the starting nod against the Pittsburgh Steelers when the season gets underway on Sept. 10. Brady will return when the Patriots take on the Colts in Week 6 on Sunday Night Football. You can't make this stuff up. 
Kraft commented on the matter last week, saying his team "had done nothing inappropriate in this process or in violation of the NFL rules." He indicated, however, the team would accept any punishment the league hands down. The league's statement went out of its way to say the coach Bill Belichick and the rest of the Patriots staff were found to know of any wrongdoing. 

The story first became a national topic in the buildup to Super Bowl XLIX. Both Brady and Belichick vehemently denied doing anything wrong to the footballs before the game against the Colts.  
"At no time was there any intent -- whatsoever -- to try and compromise the integrity of the game," Belichick said back in January. "I believe now, 100 percent, that I have personally and (the Patriots) have absolutely followed every rule to the letter."



Here’s some ‘EMPIRE’ News! Show Nabs Alicia Keys, Chris Rock, Lenny Kravitz as Guest Stars
*Chris Rock, Alicia Keys and Lenny Kravitz are among the guest stars lined up for season 2 of Empire.
Fox just made the announcement in New York as part of its upfront presentation, which started with a spirited musical performance by the cast along with season 1’s multi-episode guest star Jennifer Hudson.
HOT!


Awww How sweet! Jay Z, Beyonce Meet Freddie Gray’s Family at Prince’s Baltimore Show (Pics)
*Jay Z and Beyoncé flew to Baltimore to attend Sunday’s Prince’s Rally 4 Peace concert, which was a tribute to the late Freddie Gray. During the festivities, The Carters took pictures with members of Gray’s family. Bey, her mom Tina Knowles, and Alicia Keys also snapped a pic with Lesley McSpadden, the mother of Mike Brown, the 18-year-old from Ferguson, Missouri who was killed by an officer last August.

Tickets for the event cost between $22 and $497, according to the Baltimore Sun. The paper also reports that Tidal said they’d match the money donated through its website to the “Baltimore Justice Fund.”
“I am honored to join Prince in his mission to inspire through the uniting power of music and be able to offer a platform where this moment can be shared globally,” Jay said in a statement on Friday. “We invite all to experience the music and contribute in their own way to promote peace, tolerance and understanding. Our prayers go out to Freddie Gray’s family and every family affected by brutality and senseless violence.”
The show at Baltimore’s Royal Farm Arena, his first in Charm City in 14 years, coincided with the release two days earlier of Prince’s own song titled “Baltimore.”
“To all the families that have lost loved ones… tonight we are your servants,” Prince exclaimed, wearing a grey frock and tri-lensed sunglasses as he and backing band 3rdEyeGirl took the stage, turning “Let’s Go Crazy” into an extended jam, the first of many. Shortly into the set, playing his new tribute song, State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby and her husband were brought out, to a wall of applause.
He ran through pretty much all of his hits. [Peep the set list below.] Returning from one of his three encore breaks, Prince mused that he “wants to play more songs, but I’ve run out of hits — oh, did I make a joke?”
Prince brought out Miguel, Doug E. Fresh (whose beatbox accompaniment to Prince’s bass was a late show high mark), Judith Hill and Estelle.
“The system is broken,” Prince said very near the end of the night. “The way we fix it is to build a new one.”

Watch a clip HERE!



Set list:
“Let’s Go Crazy”
“Take Me With You”
“Raspberry Beret”
“Baltimore”
“U Got the Look”
“The One”
“Controversy”
“1999”
“Little Red Corvette”
“Nothing Compares 2 U”
“When Doves Cry”
“Sign O The Times”
“Hot Thing”
“I Would Die 4 U”
“Kiss”
“How Come U Don’t Call Me Anymore”
“The Beautiful Ones”
“Do Me, Baby”
“When Will We Be Paid?”
“Purple Rain”

BEAUTIFUL!



Oh? NBA Baller Brandon Jennings Announces Tae Heckard Is Pregnant (Instagram)
Looks like Pistons baller Brandon Jennings has really moved on from ex-bae Teyana Taylor. The NBA recently announced that his model girlfriend Tae Heckard was pregnant!
Brandon posted the above picture of Tae’s big belly on his IG page but quickly deleted it. Thankfully we have the screenshot…


Oh R.H.o.A Fans Ya Girl NeNe Leakes Talks Fame, Spirituality & More
Ahead of part three of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion last week, ESSENCE.com caught up with NeNe Leakes for a candid interview.

The reality star opened up about her feelings on fame, and whether she’s ever received tips from any famous people on how to deal with it, she also reveals if she considers herself religious or spiritual, and more.

Read a few excerpts below..

Her feelings on fame:

Sometimes I hear people saying, ‘You asked for this fame.’ I don’t remember asking for the fame. What I remember praying for was to be able to do what I loved to do, which was acting and working in television in some capacity. That’s what I prayed for. I don’t know if I prayed for fame. I might have to go back and ask God to remind me. What I wanted to do was work and take care of my family. The fame part just happened to come along with. That was a little extra bonus. That part is a little shaky. I love the check, but the fame, that’s a beast right there.

On if any famous people gave her tips on dealing with fame:

No, they haven’t. Everything that’s happened to me has gone way past what I imagined. I’ve gone way past anything I thought I would have done. Being in this industry, and being on this little show called the Real Housewives of Atlanta has taught me so much about myself. [Fame] has definitely instilled fear in me about who I have in my circle. I’m scared to trust people. I’m scared to have friends. That part has not been good. I think I’ve learned now that I can live as my authentic self …

One great thing about Nene, I can tell you this, I am very comfortable in the skin I’m in. Every time you ever see me, this is the authentic Nene. I am comfortable with me. I know exactly who I am. I don’t need anyone to tell me ‘You’re beautiful.’ Never in my life do I need to hear ‘You’re beautiful.’ I don’t validation.

On if she considers herself religious or spiritual:

I consider myself spiritual. Someone recently asked me ‘What is the one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?’ and my husband said, ‘They would be surprised to know that my wife prays all the time.’ I’m not religious but I pray all the time. When I need to get a sense of myself I pray. I was brought up in church going to Sunday school and that’s what we did, pray. Every time I take off in an airplane, I pray for my family, I pray to put angels on the wings, I pray that my kids will be okay. When I land I thank Jesus for bringing me back home safe, child. Hallelujah!
On if she finds herself beautiful:

Oh my God, I’m the sh*t. My husband says, ‘Slow down Nene.’ I’m like ‘Catch up player.’ You’ve got to have the confidence. Being fabulous is an attitude that you have to have within you. You can have your hair messed up, eyebrows needing arching, but still be fabulous inside. It’s an attitude.

NeNe is gearing up for a new reality show with Kim Zolciak — NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches.


OH SNAP! 50 Cent's Security Team Accused Of "Allegedly" Pistol-Whipping A Jeweler And Stealing $250K Chain 
So....the fella above Robert Marin, owner of LAX Jewelry claims member's of 50 Cent's crew jumped him during the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight weekend in Vegas, stealing a Rolex and neck chain worth $250,000 - and they pistol whipped him too...allegedly.  Mind you....he never implicates 50 Cent....but he does blame people associated with him. We'll explain...

Robert claims was in Vegas for the fight when he met 50 Cent at Drai's nightclub in The Cromwell hotel on Friday night, after his concert. He says they partied until Saturday morning before he was invited to see Floyd Mayweather's private gym ahead of the fight that night. He claims that once inside the gym, the entourage pistol whipped him in the back of the head and stole the watch and chain.

Scott Leemon, 50's lawyer told TMZ: 'On behalf of 50, I can adamantly deny that he or his security had anything to do with these baseless and false allegations.'  

We can tell you that Robert has filed a robbery report and Vegas cops are investigating.  Good luck with that.


YESSSSSS! Stephanie Mills Cast In NBC's Reboot Of "The Wiz"
Here’s some new news about NBC's upcoming live adaptation of the classic The Wiz. A few weeks ago, we told you about NBC's entertainment chairman Robert Greenblatt's plan to turn the classic film/Broadway show into a live event and he's cast Stephanie Mills, Broadway's "original" Dorothy in the live extravaganza!
The legendary Ms. Mills, whose hits include "Home", "Something In The Way You Make Me Feel" and "I Feel Good All Over" portrayed Dorothy when the musical launched on Broadway in 1975, and now, she's set to play Auntie Em, as announced at the NBC Upfronts presentation. Meanwhile, the network is looking for “new talent” to play Dorothy.
The live production, which is partnered with Cirque du Soleil, will follow in the footsteps of NBC’s hugely successful 2013 hit A Sound of Music Live.  The Wiz Live! will air Dec. 3 on NBC.


Marlon Wayans’ New Spoof … ‘Fifty Shades Of Black’ 
Yeeessss, now this is what we call a good spoof. Who needs Fifty Shades of Grey when you can have Fifty Shades of Black? 
It’s been confirmed that comedian and Haunted House star Marlon Wayans will be spoofing the erotic drama and will be introducing the project during this week’s Cannes Film Festival. “Sex and comedy go hand-in-hand and I’m looking forward to having fun with this project,” Waynas said in a statement. “It’s amazing when a film of this caliber comes along begging to be made fun of. I’m really happy to be doing what I love with people I love to do it with. That double entendre was intentional.”

Wayans, who many would consider the godfather of spoofs, will star in and write the film with producer-writer Rick Alvarez.

The project is set to release in 2016.


Morgan Freeman Aggressively Defends His Love For Marijuana
Morgan Freeman probably gets attributed to more fake quotes than any celebrity on the Internet. The bulk of them are usually in the vein of Aristotle meets Raphael de la Ghetto life hack anecdotes.
Those who worship the 77-year-old iconic actor or even go as far as to wishing he was actually their grandfather, might be surprised to know he gets very high in life. Think Wiz Khalifa, not a Lear jet flight

During a recent interview with the Daily Beast, the actor detailed his support for the movement to legalize pot, reasoning that pot has “many useful uses,” unlike alcohol.
“They used to say, ‘You smoke that stuff, boy, you get hooked!’ ” Freeman said with a laugh. “My first wife got me into it many years ago. How do I take it? However it comes! I’ll eat it, drink it, smoke it, snort it!”
“I have fibromyalgia pain in this arm, and the only thing that offers any relief is marijuana,” he continued. “They’re talking about kids who have grand mal seizures, and they’ve discovered that marijuana eases that down to where these children can have a life. That right there, to me, says, ‘Legalize it across the board!'”

Freeman used the example of the music festival at Woodstock to show that life is easier if marijuana use is acceptable. “Look at Woodstock 1969. They said, ‘We’re not going to bother them or say anything about smoking marijuana,’ and not one problem or fight. Then look at what happened in ’99,” he said, referring to the arrests and unrest at the anniversary concert.
Suddenly his infamous 2013 interview where he dozed off on live TV makes perfect sense. Like immaculate.


Flo Rida Reaches Confidential Child Support Settlement With Baby Mama, Despite Claiming Child Wasn’t His For Months
Rapper Flo Rida (real name Tramar Lacel Dillard ) has reached a private child support settlement with his baby mama, the same child that he claimed for months wasn’t his and the nasty legal battle with his baby mama has finally come to a end.
A video vixen named Natasha Williams served the 35-year-old rapper with a paternity lawsuit back in 2013. She claimed that the rapper fathered her – at the time – unborn child. Williams demanded the court order Flo to pay up for costs relating to her pregnancy and “good fortune” child support – which is ordered when the father’s income is well over the guidelines established by the law.

Flo Rida fired back at the lawsuit demanding a DNA test, because he didn’t believe the child was his and only wanted to pay support if the tests proved he fathered the baby. Natasha explained in court docs that she had sex with the rapper numerous times and he was the only possibly father to her child.
Natasha also claimed that while Flo didn’t want to pay support for their kid, he did offer to pay all costs for the abortion he demanded she get. The video vixen accused Flo of trying to harass her in court and claiming he didn’t father the child when he knew all along they had unprotected sex many times.

The DNA test came back months later and proved that Flo was indeed the father. A hearing was set where the judge was to determine how much support Natasha was going to receive from Flo, but right before they were set to go to court, the two reached a private settlement outside of court and the case was closed on April 27th. See the exclusive court docs. Courtesy of thejasminebrand



Video: T.I. – ‘Private Show’ (Ft. Chris Brown)
T.I. and Chris Brown get an eyeful, as they’re surrounded by a bevy of scantily clad (and flexible) women in their “Private Show” video. The fellas sit back and get comfortable, while the ladies tease them with their moves.

So, what was the thought process behind the track? Tip explained it to Rap-Up TV, saying:

We wanted to make grown women cream themselves. I think that was the pure, definite intention behind the record. I think that we were both kinda trying to one-up one another: ‘You’re not gonna make a girl cream before me. I’m gonna say something that you didn’t say and it’s gonna make her feel a way that you didn’t make her feel.’ We just kinda continued that volley back and forth and then we had a little ball of inappropriate innuendos at the end of it called ‘Private Show.’
“Private Show” is the latest release from T.I.’s Paperwork album.

Watch the steamy clip.

Thoughts?


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘SO SAD’
Those are the saddest looking buttcheeks I’ve ever seen. Like if Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh was reincarnated as a buttocks, this would be him.


HAVE A GREAT DAY!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers