5/23/15

Kim Zolciak has some WORDS for you HATERS of hers on Social Media!



Kim Zolciak Slams Haters On Social Media!
Former The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is no stranger to calling out her haters via social media. Kim loves sharing aspects of her lavish life on Instagram, and the 37-year-old mother of six appears to be fed up with the negativity posted on her social media page.

Kim has recently taken to her Instagram page to bash the “haters” who are envious of her life. Kim posted the photo:
Along with the caption, “Haters this is for you! If I don’t like something in my life I fix it! Where there’s a WILL there is a WAY! Figure it out! In the mean time hit the unfollow button because I don’t like negativity and blocking you guys all day I don’t have time for … Cause I’m working, sucking my husbands face, tickling my babies, laughing with my girls or shopping online ???????? #MyHubbySaidDontPost #HeIsSoSweet #IDontLikeMyGirlsSeeingYourBS”

LOL! Do you believe people are envious of Kim’s life??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers