2/19/15

Azealia Banks: Sometimes I Want To Die Because I’m Dark Skin!


Azealia Banks: Sometimes I Want To Die Because I’m Dark Skin!
At this point, it’s safe to say that Azealia Banks is becoming more known for her social media rants than her music. This past weekend, she got into a back and forth with Erykah Badu of all people. And this year, has spent countless hours bashing Iggy Azalea and TI among others.

Her latest topic includes the treatment of dark skin women by men.
“I don’t care what anyone says: men in general despise dark skinned women. They hate us, and they treat us like dogs, then turn around and ask why we’re mad. Seriously … the treatment I get for being a dark skinned woman just makes me want to lay down and die sometime. It’s sooooooo fucking hurtful.”

Banks didn’t go into specifics about what prompted the emotional digital outburst, but do you all agree with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers