1/20/14

CUT THE BULLSH*T, MADONNA IS NOT A RACIST!



CUT THE BULLSH*T, MADONNA IS NOT A RACIST!
On Madonna's IG page, she's apologizing for calling her 13-year-old son, Rocco, the N-word.  Here's her original post that shook up some ish the other day:
She deleted the post a little while later after some commenters DRAGGED her for it.  And she put this up instead:
And after telling people to "Get off her d*ck"...because people getting upset that Madonna is calling her son a "N*gga" is just all too shocking for her....she issued an apology:

“I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur. I am not a racist. There’s no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention.  It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it’s a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression.”
What gets me as I don’t like the word at all. Why no one gets upset at white and black rappers who use it on a daily basis?  And because she said this to her son folks is getting upset? Okay well tell Eminem, Machine Gun Kelly, and the rest of them go and open schools in Africa and help these unfortunate dark children. *crickets*

YEAH I THOUGHT SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers