8/14/12

WHAT'S THE TEA? 50 Cent A Gay FBI Informant???


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! 
On Blast: 50 Cent A Gay FBI Informant??? 
Maybe the rumors of 50 swinging that way are true.. I don’t know, but this guy seems to think so.  Dr. Dre collaborator Slim The Mobster hopped on his Twitter account earlier today and let loose a series of tweets putting 50 Cent on blast and then some. Slim accuses Fif of being gay and working with the feds, among other things, in a rant that he’s standing behind. The West Coast rapper said the following most recently, “If I said anything untrue today hold me accountable,” along with noting that today is the day he is standing up for what he believes in. You can read the tweets below. I must say I did not know Tony Yayo’s mom’s house got shot up because of 50.. No wonder why they don’t hang no more…. 

 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
@drdre said not to build my career off beef but fuck __________ he’s a bitch ass nigga and got the Fedswatching hip hop….
13 Aug 12
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
Today I might get dropped cuz I can no longer let these homo ass straight niggaz get away with this sucker ass shit…….
  •  Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
This niggaz so much a bitch he called interscope and told them stop promoting my music ….per some nigga name Barry
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
But guess what nigga me and @SHAMONEYXL did that ourselves but you copy my style you ain’t fresh
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
Fuck it I’m going in ….. How all of sudden your best friend floyd when @TonyYayomama house got Swiss cheesed behind the ggggunit..@50cent
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
R.I.p lodee Mack died over a bitch ass nigga who said better him then me …..@TonyYayo
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
Wait my videos was so dope that you hired the same director …cuz ya visuals on big 10 …..SUCK
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
This nigga uses niggaz @RealSpiderLoc @the game and try to make our coast look fucked up …..
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
You ain’t gotta holler at Dre nigga jump the gun ….. I promise a funeral….. Play with me …I’m a talk like the Feds ain’t listening
13 Aug 12
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
O yea …. He’s gay too…..
13 Aug 12
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
When I get out of jail I wanna see my bitch 1st……not no niggaz….. These niggaz is uni-sex…..lol
13 Aug 12
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
I can’t keep letting BITCH ASS NIGGAZ get away with this shit…..Jimmy iovine told me he would call the Feds on me….. But I expect that
13 Aug 12
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
You are what we call a hard target …..but the lil lady that works for u …..#softtarget…. And I been practicing …lol
13 Aug 12
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
First I want my toes lick then I want my ass licked……that sound like a fucking faggot not gay…. @50cent
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
Jimmy rosemond supreme mc griff irv Gotti all real niggaz all got fed charges all had beef with ….. Well we know
13 Aug 12
 Slim The Mobster @Slimthemobster
How could I forget @bangumsmurf he got deported ….. #feddicent

I must say I did not know Tony Yayo’s mom’s house got shot up because of 50.. No wonder why they don’t hang no more…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers