8/30/12

BREAKING: HIP HOP MANAGER/ MOGUL CHRIS LIGHTY DEAD!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ONTWITTER!
R.I.P HIP HOP MANAGER/MOGUL CHRIS LIGHTY HAS DIED FROM AN APPARENT SUICIDE!!
Hip-hop manager Chris Lighty dead after shooting himself outside his Bronx apartment: cops
Lighty, 44, a longtime manager of 50 Cent, Diddy, Ja Rule and Mariah Carey, was arguing with his estranged wife
Chris Lighty, , was found dead outside his Bronx apartment Thursday.
Hip-hop mogul Chris Lighty died Thursday morning after he shot himself after an argument with his estranged wife at his Bronx apartment,according to the NY Daily News.
Lighty, 44 — a longtime manager of 50 Cent, Diddy, Ja Rule and Mariah Carey — stepped outside his South Riverdale apartment about 11:30 a.m., after a spat with his wife, Veronica, police sources said.
Suddenly, a gun shot was heard and Lighty was found lying faceup with a 9-mm. pistol next to his body, sources said.
Law enforcement sources said Lighty whose wife filed for divorce last year may have been dealing with financial struggles, including owing about $5 million to the IRS.Lighty, founder of Violator Management, merged with another talent company to form Primary Violator around the time of his divorce.
Musicians began Tweeting about Lighty soon after news of his death spread.

 “R.I.P CHRIS LIGHTY THE MAN THAT SAVED MY LIFE!!!” Bronx rapper Fat Joe posted on Twitter. “I Would Be Nothing Without YOU!!! My Kids Appreciate YOU God Bless Chris Lighty.”

Diddy: R.I.P. Christ Lighty. He Was A Dear Friend Of Mine And I Still Can't Believe It.

Nicki Minaj: "Another tragic & inconceivable loss for the culture. #RIPChrisLighty"
Rihanna: "Rest peacefully Chris Lighty, my prayers go out to family and loved ones! Dear God please have mercy"

Nick Cannon: "I'm devastated right now. I can't believe my big brother Chris Lighty is gone... He was a pioneer, a mentor, and a great friend RIP. I truly believe to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, but I just feel like Chris's work wasn't finish on earth"

Ludacris: "R.I.P. Chris Lightly who always had the best energy every time I had an encounter with him. He will be missed"

Terrence J: "RIP to Chris Lighty. Dude gave me life changing advice & wisdom. A tragic loss, he will be deeply missed. Prayers to the family."

The Game: "R.I.P. to my old friend "Chris Lighty". Tragedy has once again struck the music industry & this time it hit"

Talib Kweli Greene: "Rest in peace Chris Lighty. Your words and your vision are constant inspiration to me. Forever."

John Legend: "RIP Chris Lighty. Hip-hop visionary."

Ice T: "If you are REALLY in Hip Hop you know Chris... If you're not... You have NO idea how important and what a great person he was..I can't hold back the tears.... Man!! No matter how big Chris got... He always treated me like the young kid I met, hustlin hard at the 'New Music Seminar.' Awwwwww man... Chris was my dude. I can't believe this. we go back...."

Kim Kardashian: "Such sad news about Chris Lighty. He was an amazing partner in my fragrance LightHouse Beauty & friend. You will be missed!"

Lil Wayne pulls Nicki Minaj out of radio concert after DJ diss

Kimora Lee Simmons H: "Devastated by the death of Chris Lighty.... we all love you so much! RIP friend...."

Brandy Norwood: "R.I.P. Chris Lighty! This is such a shock:( My heart goes out to his family and friends."

Yo Gotti: "R.I.P 2 My Manager CHRIS LIGHTY"
RIP, Heavy D

Omar Epps: "Really sad & confused right now.. RIP to my OG CHRIS LIGHTY. Chris Lighty was a pioneer in hip hop & the music biz period! He was a good man & a good friend. Prayers for his family & his children.."

DJ Khaled: R.I.P chris lighty!! Chris is hip hop, a friend & a gr8 person! When I came in the game he acknowledged me from the beginning & aspired 4 me 2 B gr8! Chris always wanted 2 help everyone! & did! Much luv 2 the family & my prayers R w/ them!

Pete Wentz: "RIP chris lighty."

Scooter Braun: "hard to believe it is true but RIP to my friend Chris Lighty. gone too soon"
 
R.I.P Chris...Stay tuned the story is still developing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers