3/12/12

The Daily Roundup for Mar 13



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Beyonce Knowles COVERS Glamour Poland March 2012 Magazine
Beyonce on the the latest issue of Glamour Magazine – the Poland Edition for March 2012 issue. Werk Miss Yawnsey. Make money off them old ass air brush pics before the baby was born. In more Beyonce news VH1 has put Bey on their 100 Greatest Women in Music list, and she landed in the top 3, only behind music icon Madonna (at number 1) and Mariah Carey (number 2). This is a huge feat considering people like Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Lady Gaga, and Mary J. Blige are all within the top 10 with her– most of them being in the game longer than Bey herself.

Not only that, but Beyoncé finds herself on the list twice– another time listed under the group “Destiny’s Child” at number 59 with her sisters Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland.

Other hot celebs of the moment find themselves on the list, like Rihanna who finds herself at number 20 this year. Also climbing the ladder to music icon status are Jordin Sparks, Monica, Brandy, even Lil’ Kim with Nicki Minaj just 5 spots ahead of her at number 40.
Now that she’s a mother to baby girl Blue Ivy Carter with husband Jay-Z, she’s even more sought after and will likely shoot right back up to the top spot when she decides to make her return. Allegedly, there will be two projects in 2012 to illicit some more fan based response.


Basketball Wives Star Kesha Nichols Tries To Get Kenya Bell’s Husband Number Via Twitter...Also Kenya's Husband has now filed for DIVORCE!
Let the drama begin on Basketball Wives, the drama started on Tuesday night after the episode was aired via twitter. I have learn that a certain event was cut and somehow this situation is bigger then what it is. 

Check out the tweet: Tami Roman Kenya’s twitter:

Kenya Bell ‏ @KenyaBell Reply Retweet Favorite ·
Since they cut it out on the show, the reason I was so upset is because Kesha threw in my face that she got my husbands # & didn’t tell me.


Kenya Bell ‏ @KenyaBell Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Yes girl Kesha got my husband’s number & didn’t tell me!
“@Mirra_Mirror: @KenyaBell @tamiroman what?!?!”

So Kesha Nichols threw it in Kenya face that she gotten Kenya’s husband number, don’t you think VH1 should of aired it, the ratings would of been great?! Well if they air it or not. Looks like Kenya is headed for divorce court; "Basketball Wives" star Kenya Bell's hubby, Charlie Bell, has filed for divorce in Michigan.
You might recall that Kenya was arrested in May 2011 for attacking Charlie with a box cutter in front of their kids!
After being charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic violence, Kenya struck a plea to stay out of jail.
Smh....I hope the divorce proceedings don't see her off again.


Whitney and Bobbi Kristina had the same DRUG DEALER?
Shocking new report claims Whitney Houston and her daughter Bobbi Kristina 'shared the same drug dealer'
A shock new report claims that the late Whitney Houston and her teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina shared the same drug dealer.
The Daily Star has reported that mother and daughter were using a man 'by the name of Jay' to purchase drugs right up until the singer's death last month.
A family insider allegedly told the publication that the man would deliver marijuana and cocaine to the Houston home in Atlanta, and that Whitney was taking drugs for 'most of the last six months of her life.'

'Her regular dealer toward the end was a big black guy called Jay,' a family insider told The Daily Star.
'He would call at the house most evenings in the months leading up to Whitney's death.
'And he earned a fortune from her.'
The reports claims that Whitney never had any interaction with the man and rather had a friend make the deals.
'They would hand Jay a brown paper bag crammed with hundreds of dollar bills and Jay would hand back the bag with the top folded down,' the insider claims to the British paper. 
But while the dealings were taking place, the insider alleges that Whitney's 18-year-old daughter was also being given drugs and alcohol by that man, unbeknownst to her mother.
'He would give her drink and drugs, usually cannabis,' the source told The Daily Star.
The new report comes after numerous reports about Bobbi Kristina's past troubles.
The teen was admitted to a psychiatric ward in 2008 after she tried to stab her mother during an argument before turning the blade on herself and trying to slit her wrists.
She had apparently grown up seeing her mother doing drugs and now her family are concerned that she may follow in the singer's footsteps  in the more negative aspects of her life.
A year ago Bobbi's ex-boyfriend of more than two years was so concerned he spoke to Radar Online about her growing cocaine addiction that he says is due, in part, to her parents enabling her habits. 

'I've tried to stop her, but all she said was, "I'm just like my mother!," he said.
'It was difficult to stop her from buying alcohol and drugs because her mother gave her $1,000 a week. I saw Krissi do an eight ball - an eighth of an ounce - of cocaine in just two days with friends. One time Whitney bought a case of beer for Krissi and her friends to drink in front of her. I couldn't believe it!'
Last March, Bobbi took to Twitter to deny claims she had checked into rehab after The National Enquirer published pictures that allegedly showed her snorting lines of cocaine.
'Excuse me,' Bobbi Kristina tweeted, 'but I'd like to say that I am NOT going to rehab? I'm perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.'


Is Duane Martin ruining Will Smith’s Marriage? Of course NOT!
Will Smith’s relationship with another famous face is said to be ruining his marriage with Jada Pinkett Smith. A new report in the gossip magazine “Star” says Will’s friendship with actor Duane Martin is fracturing the Smith family. One source says Will spends “significantly more time with Duane” than he does with his wife and kids, noting that Will and Duane have been spotted together all over the globe in the past few months. Insiders add that it’s “only a matter of time” before either Will or Jada files for divorce.
Will’s son Jaden and daughter Willow appeared to suggest that something was wrong in a pair of tweets late last month.

Willow wrote that “nobody has a picture perfect life,” while Jaden tweeted that his “only dream was to be cool with you guys.”
This isn’t the first time that Will and Jada’s marriage has been rumored to be on the rocks.

There was also speculation last summer that the couple was heading for a divorce.
But trust this is PURE SPECULATION. There’s no truth to this….LOL Stop Star Magazine! Also Tisha has a few word for you too.

So There!


Kim Kardashian Looking To Adopt A Little Girl?
Is there anything this attention whore won’t do for attention? Kim Kardashian has come to the conclusion that she may never find her prince charming, but that doesn’t mean that she can’t have a child of her own. It’s looking like the E! reality star might be gunning for an adoption of a young child from a foreign country.

Tabloids have been reporting that the super star celeb has been shopping around for where she might want to adopt from– and Haiti, China and even the country of her lineage– the Republic of Armenia, have come up as options.
It’s no surprise that after visiting Haiti in December Kim has been in awe of the misfortune of plenty of these people who suffer under difficult circumstances and she’s been moved to snag a baby of her own. Sources share “She’s made inquiries and gotten information; now she just has to decide where she wants the baby to come from.”
“Haiti is at the top of her list, but she’s also drawn to China because of  the sheer number of little girls up for adoption there. “Kim definitely wants to adopt a little girl. Her mother wants Kim to adopt a baby from the Republic of Armenia. They still have roots there, and it would bring a lot of attention to that country — which has been ravaged by war for decades.”

Kim just recently jetted to an overnight Paris trip to spend time with her pal Kanye West in support of his latest fashion collection (decked out in his gear, we might add). What do you think, do you believe that Kim K is ready to be a mom? Opportunist or concerned American?


Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz Call It Quits
While they certainly enjoyed quite the whirlwind romance, it seems as  though things have fizzled out for Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz.
According to a report from Us Weekly, the "Desperate Housewives" star and the brother of actress Penelope Cruz have pulled the plug after one year of togetherness.
With the parting taking place within the past week, an Us source tells that Eduardo ahs since packed his bags and flown back to his hometown of Madrid, Spain.
Fortunately enough, the breakup was amicable, as their insider dished, "It was a mutual decision. They are staying friends."

As for what lies ahead, Longoria will be focusing her energy on closing out the final season of her hit ABC drama, as the Us source adds, "She's focusing on work and the end of Desperate Housewives."
Eduardo was Eva's first relationship following her divorce from NBA star Tony Parker.


Trey Songz and T.I. appear at Atlanta Pre-Show Party
Atlantic Records hosted a cocktail reception for two of ATL’s finest, Trey Songz and T.I., at Frank Ski’s Restaurant & Lounge on Wednesday, the night before Trey’s “Anticipation 2our” stop at ATL’s Fox Theatre. The King of the South saluted in a red Stussy varsity jacket, while Trigga stayed fresh in a purple shirt and matching Hornets cap.
The labelmates have collaborated on a new song for Tip’s upcoming album Trouble Man. “It’s just a really, really strong club anthem,” producer Rico Love said. We’ll see!


Lil’ Kim Gets in ‘Kanye West Mode,’ Dishes on Drake and 50 Cent
One year after her first appearance, Lil’ Kim returned to MTV’s “RapFix Live” for a lengthy conversation with Sway Calloway. Whereas last time the talk centered around her mixtape Black Friday and rival Nicki Minaj, she didn’t mention the Young Money rapper once during the interview.

Instead, an upbeat Kim revealed her new direction (“I’m in my Kanye West mode”), hinted at a collaboration with a mystery rapper on her upcoming album, and opened up about her friendship with 50 Cent (“That’s my boy”). And despite her history with Drake, she admitted that she still enjoys his music.
“I like Drake as an artist. I don’t like him as a person,” said the Queen  Bee, who also shared memories of Biggie, Whitney Houston, and Aaliyah.

Read and watch highlights from the interview below.
On her new direction: “Creatively as an artist, I think I’m in my Kanye West mode. You do whatever you want to do and don’t give a sh— what nobody has to say about it and it’s all about taking chances.”

On whether she’s talking about Maino on her new single “If You Love  Me”: “I might be. It’s definitely a true story. Somebody had allegedly made a record to me. There’s a lot in my personal life as far as relationships that people don’t know.”

On her secret collaboration: “I have a song with another celebrity person that I know the world and my fans are gonna love. I don’t want to say it until we officially announce that that’s the official video. Everybody loves him. He has an ill fan base. … It’s vintage Kim mixed with the new Kim.”

On the “Lighters Up” collaboration with Lauryn Hill that almost was:“Lauryn Hill and her husband at the time called me and they wanted to do it, but I don’t think my record company was willing to give up half the label to her ’cause she was still business about it. She was like, ‘I want to do it, but we gotta handle the business.’ I was like, ‘Give her what she wants.’”

On Drake: “I’ma be real ’cause I’m a real person. I don’t care. All that other stuff don’t mean nothin’. For me, I’m a Drake fan. I like Drake as an artist. I don’t like him as a person. I like him as an artist. He makes good music. I’m just bein’ real. I like his music.”

On her album release date: “I would love to put one out this year, this summer, going into next fall. I would love to put one out, but let’s see what the singles tell us. Let’s see where they take us. One thing about me, I just want to make good music.”

On her love/hate relationship with Diddy: “Puff never surprises me. I don’t agree with everything he does. I don’t always like him. I don’t necessarily think he’s a really good person all the time, but the Puff that I know can be very loving, very caring, very understanding at times, and very sweet. Puffy taught me a lot on the business side in this industry. Just being underneath him as a little sister, I learned a lot.”

On her friendship with 50 Cent: That’s my boy. Him and Floyd Mayweather are good friends of mine. I spent New Year’s and Christmas with both of them. 50′s not really involved in my project, but I believe maybe in the future, he will be. He’s doin’ his own thing right now. I’m sure we’ll also probably work together in the future. We’ve been in the studio trying to come up with the right song. I think I had one for him ["I'm Ready"] and I played it for him when we were in Vegas and he liked it and he was like, ‘Yeah, I wanna do that one.’ So I’m hoping we can get that one done. We have been searching for that song for the longest and longest. I had two verses on there actually and there was one open for him and the hook and everything’s there. He told me he gon’ have some more music for me too, so hopefully that’ll happen. It’s up to Floyd and 50 if they wanna be involved on the business side, but until then, I’m just doin’ my boss lady.”

WATCH:

Get More: Music News

Get More: Music News

Get More: Music News

Get More: Music News

Well Alright!


PILAR SANDERS: I DO NOT Want To Talk With Deion's Mistresses,
From the initial divorce announcement & Pilar's reaction to all of the fall out from Deion's kids and Pilar being forced out the house--Mrs. Sanders says she hasn't given any statements about all the divorce hoopla from the past few months. Except for her initial (and only) one.
The most recent development in Deion & Pilar's divorce drama is that  Pilar supposedly wanted to speak to and bring Deion's alleged mistresses like Tracey Edmunds into the proceedings. Now she says she never made this request.

Check out what Pilar recently had to say about it all herself--sent to us  from her rep--below:
Normally, I do not respond to media comments, statements or stories. However, several different sources have contacted me regarding TMZ’s latest posting, that I wanted to speak with the mistresses my husband has been secretly involved with behind my back...let me be clear…that is utterly ridiculous and couldn't be further from the truth!!!! I have absolutely and unequivocally no interest, time or desire to be a part of the media mayhem circulating about my divorce. I've only made ONE statement period! My statement was in response to receiving divorce papers that my husband gave to me Sept. 22, 2011 but were not officially filed. My statement was as follows:

“It’s unfortunate that my husband decided to take this course of action…I’m surprised and hurt… As I said to my children, we must take a minute breath and Trust God.”
So, like a lot of untruths that are floating around by numerous media/social outlets, I have NOT given any personal statements and/or comments about my pending divorce. Believe half of what you read and less than half of what you hear. 

I have remained silent throughout my entire divorce nightmare. Despite the personal attacks and pathetic LIES that have spread like  the plague. I have NOT nor have any need to run to the media. I believe if we all can step back and look at THE situation for what it really IS... THE TRUE MEDIA SEEKING stand out all by themselves loud and very clear. I have NOT done interviews, radio shows, Tweeted or Facebooked to convince anyone of my life. My Focus has and always will be on my children guarding, guiding and equipping them for the now and the future! I am not seeking fans blinded by skits, a bright smile or delusional acts of grandeur. My battle is solely being fought and justified in THE COURTROOM (where it belongs) NOT through the media airwaves. Above all else, my position of trusting my God has never wavered nor faltered.

When I do decide to speak on my divorce, there will be NO questions,  second-guessing or need of hearsay. I have God given strength to stand and fight for what I believe is right and only the truth will prevail.

Interesting...


Michelle Williams x Charlamagne Tha God Have A Twitter Exchange.
Michelle Williams has always been a God fearing woman, and she was the only member of Destiny’s Child to go the gospel route after the three ladies went their separate ways musically. So you know that she stands up for Jesus whenever, and wherever she is able to make people think twice.

And of course, Charlamagne Tha God is known for being downright raunchy and not so mindful of his word choices. So cross these two on Twitter and you’ll certainly get a little bit of a heated/friendly exchange in a public forum. When C Tha God tweeted out about Mary Mary’s new reality show promotion.
“Mary Mary didn’t mention God or Jesus not once in the promo for their reality show.” Michelle fired back “were they supposed to?” Charlamagne gave the smart remark: “It’s Mary Mary. I would hope they would.” Michelle came back playfully before the Breakfast Club host took things a little to far.

@cthagod I'm sure they'll say Jesus. LOL! I'm glad they stepped out the box! TOMORROW ON THE RADIO...you mention Jesus, how bout  that? :)about 5 hours ago via webReplyRetweetFavorite@RealMichelleW

Michelle Williams
@RealMichelleW I do! Everyday. You think their husbands pray over their vaginas before they eat them?about 5 hours ago viaTweetlogixReplyRetweetFavorite@cthagod

Charlamagne Tha God
Michelle left off with a simple statement, “Please pray for @cthagod. Thanks in advance.”

Charlamagne can always be counted on to make an inappropriate statements at the wrong time. Too much, or no?

Rih Rih goes sexy and dark for her Armani Campaign
Her lingerie advertising campaign for Armani was voted the sexiest set of 2011, and Rihanna didn’t disappoint when she posed for the brand once again in January.
But while the singer offered saucy snaps in her print campaign, it is a new video for Armani jeans in which Rihanna really sets pulses racing.
The 24-year-old pushes her sex appeal to the maximum as she can be seen acting out a bad dream while she writhes around in her underwear.
But at the end of the black and white clip she slips a pair of jeans over  her pert derriere.
Rihanna then forgoes a top but pulls on just a leather jacket as she grabs her bag and heads out the door before briefly checking out her reflection in the mirror.
The minute-long commercial sees Rihanna struggling to sleep as her subconscious reminds her she needs to be up early in the morning. 
 
 
The advert quite literally gets steamy at one point when Rihanna turns on the hot water and fogs up her bathroom mirror, on which she has written ‘Airport 6am’ with her finger.
The singer has shot a series of campaigns but this marks her first moving commercial for the Italian brand.
Video: 

Well alright Miss Rih Rih!


Raven-Symone Starring In Broadway’s “Sister Act”
Raven-Symone is taking her “act” to Broadway. The former “That’s So Raven” star is set to make her Broadway debut in Whoopi Goldberg’s “Sister Act.” Symone will be playing the role of Deloris Van Cartier, which is the same character Goldberg played in the 1992 movie “Sister Act.” “
The Hollywood Reporter” says Raven will be taking over the part from Patina Miller, who is leaving the production on March 18th. Raven says performing on Broadway has always been a dream of hers, and she’s “beyond thrilled” to be a part of “such a fantastic show.” Whoopi, who is the show’s producer, says fans are going “to be wowed” by Raven’s performance.

Post Oscar Fun! The Vanity Fair Photo Booth
The Vanity Fair Oscar Party was the go-to event after the Oscars and look who jumped in the Vanity Fair party photo booth: Brenda and Theo
Regina King and Malcolm Jamal Warner have been quietly dating since 2009 and judging from the pictures they took at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party they're still making it work.

Here are some More Vanity Fair party goers...
Smokey and Frances Robinson.

Sean Diddy Combs

Zoe and Cisley Saldana.

Kathy Atkinson and Adepero Oduye..


Quinn Lundberg and Zach Galifianakis.

Anthony Mackie, Cambria Bradley, and Jason Spire.

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise.
Fun Times I’m sure they had!!!


Diggy Simmons Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Album Listening
Even if Diggy Simmons is underage, he’s got a legacy to live up to when throwing a party, especially one featuring his first studio album. The bar at Tribeca Cinemas in New York City was filled with preening pre-teens, a Wonka-inspired candy spread, and colorful cocktails—sans liquor—as the 16-year-old freshman prepared to debut the entirety of Unexpected Arrival for a select crowd of industry folks and their shrieking mini plus-ones.

Diggy, dapper in preppy attire, received boisterous adulation as he briefly greeted the crowd, who were eventually seated in a theater to experience the songs for an accompanied visual affect. The album itself proved a versatility expected from the son of hip-hop royalty. There are the usual flirtatious, slick-talking tracks such as his current single, “Do It Like You” featuring Jeremih, and the impending follow-up “4 Letter Word,” which are virtually Drake-esque in tone and sentiment. The album also features what feels like the soundtrack to a lightweight entering the ring: “Hello World” boasts high-energy bass as Diggy pledges his devotion to music, money, and conjectures for inevitable success.
“I Need to Know” includes reflection usual for a young MC, discussing  loyalty and trust. The standout “Unforgivable Blackness,” which may not make it as a single because of its more thoughtful nature, touches on race, politics, and even the elephant in the room—that Diggy will constantly be questioned for lack of “hardness” based on the fact that he grew up privileged, in more ways than one. Still, all of the tracks rest on catchy yet diverse beats, thanks to executive producer D’Mile, as well as Pop & Oak and Da Internz.
Unexpected Arrival lands in stores and online on March 20.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
“Going Gray”
That’s odd, I didn’t think skin tight shorts could sag…Ohhh ohhhh, dammit, nasty!



HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers