11/23/11

LisaRaye: “I’m Not Engaged”



LisaRaye: “I’m Not Engaged”
I guess those prayer meetings must have heated up after that announcement. I told you guys yesterday that Lisa Raye was engaged to Bishop Noel Jones. Well LisaRaye took to Twitter to squash the rumor:
“Come on come on y’all…IF I was engaged u would see a ring 1st of all AND that wouldn’t b a secret becuz 1 would b happy u think?….Thanks”
My sources are standing by their story and it gets even more interesting as upstanding folks from the gospel community are weighing in on the rumor
However I see James Fortune seemed to have a lot to say.
I’m sure it wasn’t during one those songs he constantly write about him being homeless and hungry. Take a Look below. Click the tweet to enlarge
Because he sure isn’t missing any food from the table!..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers