11/27/11

Beyonce Is Due this DECEMBER?????

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Beyonce Due this DECEMBER?????
In the first interview where Beyonce acknowledged her pregnancy, she said her baby was due in February but in a video recorded in September during the making of "Countdown" Beyonce says she's six months pregnant which means her baby is really due in December.

Holding up a New York Daily News paper, which she covers with the caption ‘Oh Baby’, she says:
Hello! its September 23rd. Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! Oh baby! This was on the cover of The Daily News. Right now I’m actually shooting the video for Countdown and I’m six months pregnant [and] pretending that my stomach is flat in body suits but thank God that you can’t really tell from the front but when you turn to the side.. Oh baby!

In another clip, she explains the video ‘Countdown’
‘Countdown’ which was shot back in September ‘is not about falling in love’ nor is it about longing for love, its about having it. Since the album came out my life has changed so much. My husband and I are expecting
So is Beyonce trying to trick us or is she just bad at math...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers