8/21/11

The Daily Roundup for Aug 22


Some TEA’S on The Khardashian Royal Wedding!

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries wedding.pictured: Kim wearing jeweled head piece and Vera Wang dress, Kendall Jenner, Kaela Humphries, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kadashian, Scott Disck with their son Mason. Mel B.
Ciara, Venus & Serena Williams, and La La Anthony made their way to their bestie Kim Kardashian's hoopla filled wedding. Seems like the girls were lucky to even make the "list" of 440 guests--since Kim dis-invited certain family members just days before because of "space restrictions."
I've got wedding arrival pics, all the details, and what Ci, 'Rena, La, and other celebs had to say about it inside...
Kim Kardashian's reported $10 million (that she paid not a cent for herself thanks to "sponsors" footing the bill) went off with a hitch. The 30-year-old bride and her 26-year-old NBA fiance' Kris Humphries tied the knot at a Google exec's estate in Montecito, CA. And her girl Ciara was spotted arriving for the black-and-white themed occassion:
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries wedding.pictured: Kim wearing jeweled head piece and Vera Wang dress, Kendall Jenner, Kaela Humphries, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kadashian, Scott Disck with their son Mason. Mel B.Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries wedding.pictured: Kim wearing jeweled head piece and Vera Wang dress, Kendall Jenner, Kaela Humphries, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kadashian, Scott Disck with their son Mason. Mel B.Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries wedding.pictured: Kim wearing jeweled head piece and Vera Wang dress, Kendall Jenner, Kaela Humphries, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kadashian, Scott Disck with their son Mason. Mel B.
Ciara tweeted before the ceremony:
2Day is Princess Kimmies Day! Ow! So excited and happy for her! Will be a beautiful day indeed!

Serena Williams who was also in attendance gushed about the big day:
@KimKardashian it's official. Tomorrow my love. Can't wait. Love you. So happy for u. May forever begin... Tomorrow :)

Kimora Lee Simmons Hounsou tweeted her congrats:
Sorry we cant b there w u all 2nite @kimkardashian! I knw u will b Radiant+Beautious! Sending u Luv+Happy Vibes! Congrats! C u soon! ♥KLS

La La Anthony tweeted her excitement the day before and the day of:
Anxious,excited,emotional 3words 2describe what Im feeling right now 2morrow is the BIG DAY! 
@KimKardashian I LOVE U tomorrow will b MAGICAL
Butterflies in my stomach for @KimKardashian & @Krishumphries...beyond excited for today! the Anthonys are on our way! Love is in the Air!

Larsa & Scottie Pippen and Eva Longoria was also there. Larsa tweeted:
@KimKardashian was gorgeous!!! The wedding was crazy fun,"Love u

Kim's godfather Sugar Ray Leonard tweeted:
Congrats to @KimKardashian & @KrisHumphries! I felt so young riding in the Maybach with you guys! We love you and are excited for today. :D...So happy and proud of you Kim! Love Ray

Here's the first uber-grainy pic of Kim walking down the aisle in her custom Vera Wang strapless gown with her step-father Bruce Jenner:
The design was ivory with a full tulle skirt, basque waist and hand-pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on the bodice and a reportedly "epic" train. And it was topped off with a diamond headpiece that draped on her forehead. The shoes were Guiseppe Zanotti, and the weddings rings for both bride and groom were designed by her good friend Lorraine Schwartz, who also designed her engagement ring.
All the men and groomsmen in the wedding party wore a peak lapel tuxedo jacket (white for the groom), black tuxedo pants all by Ermenegildo Zegna.
If you need the deets of the multi-million dollar sunset nuptials, here's the quick yet overwhelming rundown:
440 person guest list at the Montecito mansion with wedding taking place in the outdoor greenery of the estate
Kim's co-maids of honor, her sisters Kourtney, 32, and Khloe, 27, and bridesmaids Kendall, 15, and Kylie Jenner, 14, and Kris' sister Kaela, wore ivory custom Vera Wang gowns described by E! as 'very Pippa (Middleton)'.
Kris Jenner wore a custom Vera Wang gown as well.
All guests were asked to wear black and white as well, because Kim said "I don't like being the center of attention." {laughs}
According to wedding guests, Kris whispered to his groomsmen, included his new brothers-in-law Rob Kardashian and Lamar Odom, 'I'm nervous' as he arrived at the alter.
The ceremony included small services for Kim's late father Robert Kardashian and groom Kris' late grandparents
The food was catered by Wolfgang Puck
Ring Bearer was cutie nephew Mason Disick
Kim changed into 2 more Vera Wang custom gowns throughout the night
Robin Thicke sang "Angel" and "Let's Stay Together" at the reception
The couple can't take a honeymoon until 2012 because Kim will be "working" so much on her new season reality shows
The wedding will be shown--of course--on E! in a 4-hour series. And word has it Kim is set to make $17.9 millie off this wedding hoopla. Not sure how, but that's what the NY Daily News reported
More pics of the 10-tier chocolate and vanilla swirl (how fitting) cake, setting, and wedding party:
And hours before the wedding at the Four Seasons where guests were staying:

Other celebs on the guest list: Demi Lovato, Babyface, Vera Wang, Mario Lopez, Mark Ballas, Alan Thicke, Maria Menounos, (her godmother) Kathy Lee Gifford, Britny Gastineau, Greta Van Sustren, Jillian Barberie, Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne, Dina Ali and Lindsay Lohan....
CONGRATS KIM AND KRIS!!




WHITE GIRLS CAN’T RAP!!!
Go Greek: University of Alabama students donned matching tank tops and sunglasses for this recruiting video to generate interest for Rush WeekThe school's 'sorority row' has 15 houses, with a 16th being added for next year
Alabama white girls' sorority recruitment rap goes viral - and not in a good wayBy Daily Mail Reporter
The football team may be the Crimson Tide, but a group of sorority girls have been left red in the face by their rap video that has gone viral.
University of Alabama students made the video as part of the school’s annual Rush Week, when new students choose which sororities to join.
The women, clad in white tank tops, trucker hats and sunglasses, parade around campus using Chris Brown and Rebecca Black songs to ratchet up interest about 'going Greek.'
Viral: The recruitment video unexpectedly went viral, and led to a record number of would-be pledges at the school'Bama rap: The sorority girls borrowed music from Chris Brown and Rebecca Black, and filled it in with their own Greek life lyrics
'It’s rush week, rush week,' to the tune of Rebecca Black’s Friday song chorus, another recent viral video phenomenon.
Whereas the teen pop wannabe ponders which seat she should take, the sorority singers pose the question: 'What house should you pledge?’
The video was later removed from the Panhellenic Association's YouTube account, but has since been put back.
The school's media relations director, Cathy Andreen, told The Huffington Post: ‘It was supposed to just be to welcome the girls who were going out for Greek rush.'
Andreen said she didn’t know who had posted the video to YouTube.
Regardless of who made the clip a YouTube sensation, the marketing campaign worked.
Go team: The singers paraded around the University of Alabama campus landmarks, including this statue of famed football coach Nick Saban
CBS42.com reported that the school's rush week has seen a record number of would-be pledges, with more than 1,700 and counting.
But not everyone was as amused by the video.
One YouTube commenter wrote: 'This is f***ing embarrassing. I love this school, but this is why people can't stand these s***heads.'
Go team: The singers paraded around the University of Alabama campus landmarks, including this statue of famed football coach Nick SabanREMIX! The video was removed from YouTube after it went viral, but it has since been put back
Ashley Getwan, president of the Panhellenic Association at the university, said: 'We didn't realize it would get so much publicity… Any publicity is good publicity, we hope.'



Common To Release An Autobiography
Rapper Common is now adding author to his resume. His new book One Day It’ll All Make Sense will soon be on book shelves across the nation. The book sheds light on who Common really is behind the fame as well as how he almost quit rapping because of low album sells from his first album Can I Borrow A Dollar? (only 2,000 copies sold). In the book he also gives details on big name stars such as Lauryn Hill, Kanye West, Tupac, Biggie, and even Nelson Mandela. To make things juicy, he even gives details on his former relationship with Erykah Badu. I wonder if Serena Williams will mentioned anywhere in there. I’d venture to say this book is a must have with a great review from author/poet Maya Angelou who had this to say about the book, “Common has written a magnificent memoir. It states that it is a book about his fascinating life. That is true. More importantly, his story is the story of all young people trying to grow up. His saga reminds the reader that love liberates and poverty cripples. Common writes beautifully, like the poet he is”. Are you excited to read about Common’s life?


Beyoncé Covers InStyle Magazine Sept Issue
Beyonce is looking like the mega star that she is on the cover of InStyle. For the fashion mag’s September issue the Roseland Ballroom performer is simply radiant in her sequined and star-studded dress. (Truth be told, even if Bey had worn a burlap sack she would still look just as fabulous.) Jump below for more of the pop-up shopper and for a behind the scenes look at the Jay-Z groupie’s photo shoot with photographer Michelangelo Di Battista at Long Island’s Guggenheim mansion.
If this is just a taste of what to expect from the “Lift Off” singer’s spread, September is going to be one hot issue.
In her interview, Beyonce opens about her work pace, “When you’re young—18 or 19—you have the energy and drive. That’s the time to work as hard as you can. Now I’m a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children.”
And the 4 siren’s guilty pleasure? The Jersey Shore. You hear that, Pauly D?

Destiny’s Child Memorabilia Selling For $50,000 Because Farrah Franklin Lost Her Storage Unit
I don’t really know what former Destiny’s Child member Farrah Franklin has been up to but I’m assuming it’s not been great. Her storage unit went on sale and some man out in California bought it. Now he’s putting all kinds of Destiny’s Child memorabilia up for sale via ebay. In the item description area he lists that there are rare, never before seen photos of Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle, and even Jay-Z. I would also gather that Farrah was a pretty detailed oriented person (or a hoarder) being that she kept passes for Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera from way back in 2000.
She also made it a point to keep her personal calendar from 2000 listing all of Destiny’s Child’s activities. There were also some more interesting items in the storage unit including the original letter from Matthew Knowles dissing her from the group (it’s pen signed too!). Plus, he even went so far as to prove it by posting copies of the pictures. In a lot of the pictures we see Kelly showing her silly and fun side.
The list includes a ton of other memorabilia and you can get it all for the low price of $50,000. So if you love Destiny’s Child that much and would love to have items such as these, click here. Why do you think Farrah was unable to pay her storage fees when she had such valuable items locked up? Do you think the items are worth this much?


Kim Kardashian & Family Visit with Vera Wang
Just days away from walking down the aisle, Kim Kardashian made her way to the Vera Wang boutique with the family on Wednesday afternoon (August 17).
The E! reality star was joined by all of her female family members, as Kourtney and Khloe, as well as Krisr, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, all turned up for the dress checking session.
Tweeting about the family outing - which comes ahead of Kim's weekend wedding with fiance Kris Humphries - Kourtney wrote, "Last minute errands with @KimKardashian before her BIG DAY!!!!"
Meanwhile, the Kardashian gals are set to appear at a Sears "Kardashian Kollection" launch party later in the evening, as they continue to squeeze in business endeavors during the all-important wedding preparations.


Nivea Under Fire for Culturally Insensitive Ad
Nivea thinks natural hair is uncivilized. Atleast that’s the impression many are getting from their latest campaign.
Nivea for Men released an advertisement running in national magazines of a well-dressed, shaven man with a haircut tossing a version of himself with a natural hair afro and beard.
The accompanying words? “Re-civilize” yourself and “Look like you give a damn.” According to Nivea, a natural afro and beard connote a disinterest in grooming and general upkeep and a lack of civility.
Critics have taken to social media platforms to complain about the ad’s underlying racist and culturally insensitive message.
What do you think? Is the ad racist?


Amber Rose Talks Future With Wiz Khalifa, "We're Definitely Gonna Get Married And Have Babies"
Amber Rose Wants To Marry Wiz Khalifa
Amber Rose is speaking on her ongoing relationship with Wiz Khalifa and announcing plans to get married and have babies...eventually.
As previously reported, Rose and the Taylor Gang head have been almost inseparable since declaring their love for one another early this year.
Now Rose is speaking out on her relationship again, this time to Global Grind.
The socialite tells GG that she's ready to take the next step with Khalifa and get married and have a baby.
According to Rose when the time's right, they'll "lay it down and get it done."
"I want to be a mom really bad. I really want babies. I'll be 28 in October and my maternal instinct is ready[...] We're definitely going to get married and have babies. Not right now because we're still busy and we still want to enjoy each other first. We want to go on vacation, travel and just enjoy each other company, but he's definitely the one. We're definitely going to lay it down and get it done."
She also spoke out on the countless rumors she's heard about herself saying,
"Worst thing I read about myself, are the countless rumors that are just made up off the top of someone's head. They don't care about my life or my livelihood. They were just like 'Oh there's nothing going on in the world, let's make up something about Amber, post it and everyone in the world believed it."

Groupie Tale Starring Shannon Brown
One of Shannon Brown's former jump offs felt now was as good a time as any to put their former love life on blast and if nothing else you'll come away understanding why Monica got married so fast...
From Baller Alert
Today's submission is about Shannon Brown of the Los Angeles Lakers. He's currently married to R&B singer Monica but before Monica, he was definitely serving the ladies. Check out this tale from an anonymous reader:
We weren't some random people & this wasn't some random tryst. There was such a build up to this moment...looks, words, everything..we wanted it bad. We met up at the hotel where the opposing team stays while playing in my city...he opened the door all cool we had small talk watched a lil tv then came the,"So yea what was all that shit you been talkin?" I instantly just lost it internally I was nervous as hell...cause I didn't want this to be a failed mission cause I don't get it in like that & I hate wasting my goodies. Well he stood me up off the bed started kissing me...I almost died!!!
Clothes started hitting the floor around us then he stopped & went to the bathroom I jumped in the bed & took off my delicates. He came back dropped them & there it was...it was HUGE!!! Never in my life had I seen something that beautiful. He climbed on top of me & started kissing me all over he was saying something but I was too gone to here it. He started kissing all on my thighs and getting me hot playing with it teasing the shit out of me till I couldn't take anymore I told him just put it in already cause I can't take it anymore. He put it in and I swear I almost stopped breathing this rush just came all over me I felt like a virgin all over again. It hurt but in a good way I couldn't help but bite his shouder as he started to stroke me slowly taking his time...at first. Then the shit talking started. I thought I was handling it till he started pushing my legs back & he hit this spot that I never knew existed. I started running and he kept pulling me back until he just put all his weight on me so I couldn't move. He just stared me in my eyes and kept saying,"Look at me stop moving you said you wanted it...take it." I tried I did but his dick was just to powerful...that was "Daddy Dick" in all its glory...at this very moment I realized I had never been dicked down right before...and after this I would NEVER be the same.
I felt like I was in a dream until I heard,"Baby what you doin? You keep running from me. Let me fuck you...or you want me to make love to you? Is that it? Just tell me." Then he kissed me like no one ever had before I could answer then flipped me over & got me from the back. I collapsed at first but I couldn't let him win I had to throw it back no matter how much I couldn't take it. That man fucked me till I couldn't take anymore....toe sucking, hair pulling, ass smacking. Well as you can see I was served & I will forever be hooked. No matter who I'm with I always think of that night. My night with Shannon Brown was what wet dreams are made of.
Do you believe is ish?


Fantasia Ordered To Be On BED REST
Doctor's Orders! Fantasia has officially been put on bed rest. Which means she's had to pull out of her latest scheduled performance gigs. Deets on what's going down inside...
Singer Fantasia officially confirmed her pregnancy last month during a performance for the opening of an apartment complex. And we had already been speculating for several weeks before that her belly was protruding more than usual.
So she seems to be gearing up for labor soon. But she's been ordered to be on bed rest by her docs.
Fantasia was scheduled to appear and perform at the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show this Saturday night in Atlanta. But the company posted a Facebook message saying she had been replaced by Kelly Price, thanks to "doctor's orders:"
New Update: Due to medical conditions, Fantasia has been placed on bed rest and will not be performing at the show. However, the lovely and talented Kelly Price is now scheduled to be the headliner for Saturday evening.
Baby on the way!


Lil Kim Remembers Michael Jackson
Who would’ve ever guessed that Lil Kim loved herself some MJ? In pictures from a recent concert, Kim is shown with a sequined glove gripping her crotch similar to how the King of Pop used to do. While we don’t have audio from the concert, I really hope that she stuck to rapping and left any rendition of his songs alone.
She looked fly in her get up with fish net stockings that showed off her fabulous legs. To commemorate Michael even more she even wore some aviator style sun glasses that MJ was known for wearing. Judging from the pictures above it looks like there was some interesting choreography taking place too. You think she pulled off a moonwalk in those boots?
Wow! She even got her hair to look like Mike’s! You go Kim! Seems like she went ALL out with this skin bearing outfit too. What do you think of Lil Kim’s costume to pay homage to Michael Jackson? Hot or not?


Meeka Claxton NOT RETURNING To "BBW"?! + Jennifer Williams Says Royce & Meeka Are IRRELEVANT
VH1 aired the "BBW" reunion episode where all the ladies got to revisit the drink tossing, hair pulling and name-calling once again. But before the reunion aired, Shaunie O'Neal dropped a bombshell during a radio interview where she revealed that Meeka Claxton won't be returning.
Shaunie O'Neal recently did an interview with Power 92 in Chicago where she discussed the next season of "Basketball Wives." And she revealed that, pending the paperwork, Meeka Claxton WILL NOT be returning. She said "it just didn't work out." And much like last year, Royce Reed's return is up in the air since no one really wants to film with her.
Also in "BBW" news......
Jennifer Williams wrote a blog for HollywoodLife.com about last night's reunion episode of her hit reality series "Basketball Wives." As expected, the show was filled with drama, name-calling and childish behavior...but that's what viewers tune in for right?
During the show Jennifer revisited her storyline about her failed marriage, divorce party, return to the dating scene, and the moment Eric Williams threw a drink at her. In her blog she called him a coward and said "that moment" proved to her that she made the right decision in walking away from their marriage. She then went on to trash Meeka Claxton and Royce Reed as irrelevant wannabes. Jen calling someone else a wannabe? Fun-tay. Read her blog here:
The reunion show is always a great time to recap with my castmates, laugh and sometimes argue. After all this is Basketball Wives so you know we have our fair share of drama!
Let me just get this topic out the way! Royce is irrelevant! I refuse to waste another ounce of breath on her. She just doesn’t get it! Royce is always starting some drama and I am at a point in my life where I am trying to get rid of drama and any negative influences. It boils down to myself, Shaunie and Evelyn not wanting to film with her because she is so full of drama. Other than her “movie role” with Eric, she doesn’t have much of a story line. I am certain she doesn’t want to talk about her new boyfriend that just had a baby with another woman while we were filming and we all know Dwight Howard has a gag order on her! Ok moving on…
As far as Meeka goes she just needs to shut the hell up! Her mouth is what got her in trouble in the first place. She claims she doesn’t want to be in “the circle” but isn’t that the very reason she came on the show? She should start thinking and choose her words more carefully so she can stop putting her foot in her mouth!
The incident with Eric is very unfortunate, however it was just a firm confirmation that I am moving in the right direction. Everyone wants to say, “Well I would have done this or what took you so long?” No one can really say what he or she is going to do and/or react until they are in your shoes. I feel Eric ended our relationship with a coward move. Yes, yes I did throw a drink first. I was frustrated our discussion didn’t resolve anything about our impending divorce but I never hit him with the drink nor did I intend to hit him with the drink. The manner and forcefulness in which he threw that drink at me, not to mention hit my chin surprised the hell out of me! Again, another negative aspect and chapter of my life I am ready to close. I could have retaliated and threw a chair or flipped a table but I prefer to bow out gracefully.
Closing one chapter and opening up another one, DATING!!!! I am having fun dating. Will and I had fun at my divorce/independence party but that is where it started and ended. He is a friend, nothing more. I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment. My main priority is business and myself! I am focusing most of my attention on my new lip gloss line, Lucid Cosmetics available at
www.lucidcosetics.co m. But a girl deserves to play a little bit and go on a few dates.
Friendships like relationships go through ups and downs. It’s a part of life. Basketball Wives captures the good, the bad and the ugly at times. I believe it is how you bounce back. Can our friendships withstand this crazy world of reality TV?
Stay tuned for next week to see how the Basketball Wives Reunion concludes for Season 3 …
VH1 airs part 2 of the reunion on TONIGHT at 9pm ET. Will you be watching?

Teyana Taylor Named The Face of French Brand, Nous Sommes
Nous Sommes, a French accessories brand well-known for their unique pendants, has tapped singer and socialite Teyana Taylor to be the face of their brand.

It comes as no surprise that they would want Teyana to represent their brand with her fierce style and eclectic sense of fashion.
Teyana Taylor for Nouss Somess Fashion Accessories Lady Gaga and Michael JacksonTeyana Taylor for Nouss Somess Fashion Accessories Karl LagerfieldTeyana Taylor for Nouss Somess Fashion Accessories CampaignTeyana Taylor for Nouss Somess Fashion AccessoriesTeyana Taylor Brand Ambassador for Nouss Somess Fashion AccessoriesNouss Somess Fashion Accessories
She graces Nous Sommes’ latest campaign wearing a dazzling sheer and cheetah print bondage mini dress and a long sleek black gown. She finishes off each look with some of the brand’s signature pieces for a funky look.


Eminem Named "King Of Hip-Hop" By Rolling Stone
Eminem has earned yet another accolade. Rolling Stone has bestowed the rap titan with its current King of Hip-Hop title based on his album sales, YouTube views, and social-media scores.
Not far behind Marshall Mathers is Lil Wayne, who claims second place based on his album and ticket sales, online rankings, and awards, while his Young Money cohort Drake comes in third.
The list is not a ranking of all-time greatest MCs. Instead, the magazine selected 20 solo rappers who have dropped an album from 2009 through the first seven months of 2011. The positions were determined by album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube views, social media, concert grosses, industry awards, and critics’ ratings.
Contenders included Big Boi, B.o.B, Diddy, Drake, Eminem, Fabolous, Lupe Fiasco, Gucci Mane, Jay-Z, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, Rick Ross, Snoop Dogg, T.I., Waka Flocka Flame, Kanye West, and Wiz Khalifa.
Despite the “king” title, Nicki Minaj is the sole female on the list, beating out some of her male peers for the No. 6 spot. See the full list below.
Rolling Stone’s “Kings of Hip-Hop” List
1. Eminem
2. Lil Wayne
3. Drake
4. Kanye West
5. Jay-Z
6. Nicki Minaj
7. Rick Ross
8. Ludacris
9. Gucci Mane
10. T.I.
11. Snoop Dogg
12. Diddy
13. Pitbull
14. Fabolous
15. Wiz Khalifa
16. B.o.B
17. Waka Flocka Flame
18. Lupe Fiasco
19. Kid Cudi
20. Big Boi

OMG Former NBA referee 'shot himself' dead just days after wife found strangled
Lies: Rookie referee Troy Raymond told NBA chiefs he had been in the Airforce and had written on his resume that he played football for the University of Colorado national championship team in 1990
Police found Troy Raymond in a suburban New Orleans hotel room with a gun shot wound to the head.
According to investigators, Raymond was a 'person of interest' in the death of his wife, Leslie Anderson Raymond, whose body was discovered last Thursday at their home in Spring.
Raymond was fired from his NBA job in 2004 after executives discovered he had told them a series of lies about his past.
According to the New York Daily News, the rookie referee told NBA chiefs he had been in the Airforce and had written on his resume that he played football for the University of Colorado national championship team in 1990.
Both stories turned out to be false.
Speaking to the paper, two current referees - who wanted to remain anonymous - did not have fond memories of Raymond.
One of them said: 'He was a first-year guy who was here for a cup of coffee, and when he left the cup was still warm.
He added: 'You hear the expression, 'here today, gone tomorrow.'
'Well, he was gone right away.
'There were rumors about his dishonesty all over the place. That story about the Air Force had a lot of holes in it.'
Tim Holifield, a Montgomery County constable, said that Raymond hasn't been named a suspect in his wife's killing and it's premature to connect their deaths.
Raymond was a NBA referee during the 2003-04 season and has refereed college games.


TWITPIC ROUNDUP:
Wondering what your fave celebs were up to over the weekend? I've got the pics and deets straight from the horses' mouths...meaning twitter feeds...
Tracee Ellis Ross is on the "Reed Between The Lines" set today over at BET studios. And she leaked some pics of her and on-screen hubby Malcolm Jamal Warner filming a dancing episode.
Romeo plays their instructer.
And Lauren London makes an appearance as well.
Boris & Nicole Kodjoe posted this heart-melting pic of their daughter Sophie cuddling with daddy:

And mama Nicole posted her cuddling with her daughters while reading Princess & The Frog at home. She's now in Covington, LA working.
Cute!
Angela Simmons showed off her bikini bod while chillin' in The Hamptons over the weekend.
And she took a bit of time to catch up with her "fashion mentor" Rachel Roy:
And she finished up her weekend by taking in Beyonce's concert at Roseland Ballroom.
Tameka Raymond told her followers its a Pierre Hardy type day while shopping for shoes.
Gloria Govan is busy doing a photoshoot today. And she tweeted this sneak peek:
Former Destiny's Child chick Farrah Franklin tweeted a pic showing her night out with Method Man and her girl for her girl's b-day.
Usher's back in the studio. He tweeted a pic and hinted to his readers he's making something with someone big...who's burrough starts with a B. Hmmm....
In case you didn't know Malika Haqq is starring in a new movie Somebody Help Me 2 with Marques Houston.
Pooch Hall & David Banner posted this pic with Terrence J and Lance Gross at the UNCF event this weekend calling themselves the new Rat Pack.
Can you guess who the celeb the kid in this pic grew up to be? It's a 4-year-old Monica! Her dad is holding her and she tweeted the pic out saying her Aunt (also in the pic) sent her the vintage family pic recently.
Now that she's married to a man who's family owns a vineyard in Napa, Tamera Mowry Housely's been spending a lot of time there. She went this weekend with friends and got some funny temporary tatts.
Letoya Luckett partied it up in Vegas over the weekend for a friend's B-day:

And she kicked it poolside with her man Slim Thugg in between the parties.
We haven't seen Tiffany "New York" Pollard in a minute. And she posted this pic on Facebook over the weekend...I guess letting us know she's still here....
Cutie KeKe Palmer showed off her look before heading to the UNCF awards yesterday.
Actresses Tisha Campbell Martin & Tasha Smith spent some friend time together over the weekend.
Streetball fan (she's a coach as well!) Teyana Taylor was spotted in Harlem over the weekend taking in some games with the fellas...and a snake.
Mia X gave us a peek at her face over the weekend. Where you been girl?!
And Evelyn Lozada worked the NYC media crowd over the weekend to promote "BBW 3" Reunion kick off.
Good Ol' Twitter...GOTTA LUV IT!

AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
“745 White On White”
I never thought I’d say this but I can’t wait for the summer to be over! Seriously Labor Day, get here soon because I’m not sure how much more see-through white clothing I can take before I just lose it and jam a screwdriver into myself or someone else


HAVE A GOOD WEEK ALL!!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers