9/9/26

The Daily Buzz For Sep 10☕📰☕

FOLLOW US ON BLUESKY!

#MAGFAB: Teyana Taylor and Thom Browne for WWD Weekend - September 2026

HOT!

#RHOA: Todd Tucker Turns Kandi Burruss Divorce into New Reality Show with Other ‘RHOA’ Ex-Husbands

Todd Tucker is wasting little time putting his post-Kandi Burruss life on camera.
The former Real Housewives of Atlanta producer has unveiled a teaser for a new reality project centered on his life after divorce—and this isn't exactly a solo healing journey. Tucker has pulled together several familiar faces from the RHOA orbit, including other men whose marriages played out on Bravo before ending in divorce.

The teaser makes clear that Tucker's marriage will be part of the story. It opens on a framed photo of Tucker and Burruss from their 2014 wedding, then cuts to Tucker standing outside, wiping his face. From there, the footage moves into his new reality: conversations, new encounters, and appearances from people who have experienced their own very public breakups.

“Divorce is never easy!” Tucker wrote alongside the teaser. “I want to share my journey post-divorce. I never thought this would be my story. I made mistakes, and I hope some can learn from my journey.”
And then things get very Atlanta.Ralph Pittman, the estranged husband of former RHOA star Drew Sidora, appears in the project, giving Tucker at least one castmate who knows exactly what it's like to have a marriage—and its collapse—become Bravo business. Fatum Alford, another familiar face to RHOA viewers, also turns up in the teaser, arriving at Tucker's door with a fruit pie.

Even Tucker's divorce attorney is getting camera time. Randy Kessler, the Atlanta family-law attorney representing Tucker, appears in the project. Kessler has become a familiar name in Atlanta’s high-profile celebrity divorces.
Tucker and Burruss reached a divorce settlement in March, only four months after publicly announcing their split. The former couple agreed to terms following a custody battle, with the court ordering them to submit their final judgment, parenting plan, child-support paperwork, and other documents.

Burruss had already made clear that the public timeline wasn't the whole story.
“It happened in July,” she told Andy Cohen during a February appearance on Watch What Happens Live. “In July was when I was like, ‘Oh, yeah. No, I can't do this no more.’”
When Cohen asked whether there had been a specific breaking point, Burruss didn't dodge the question—she just declined to provide the details.
“Yeah, it was a specific situation that happened,” she said. “I'm not talking about it on Watch What Happens.”

Whatever happened behind closed doors, both have publicly emphasized co-parenting Ace, 9, and Blaze, 6. Burruss acknowledged that conversations between the exes could get “a little intense,” but said they were still showing up together for their kids.
“For the most part, even if we argue, we still try to be nice to each other,” she said, revealing that she and Tucker had recently sat together at Ace's basketball game. “Our ultimate goal is to make sure that all of our kids are happy and that they don't feel the brunt of our drama.”

#NewMusic from Tank “Highlight” Featuring Charlie Wilson & MK
Multi-Grammy-nominated R&B superstar Tank has shared the new song “Highlight,” tapping the legendary Charlie Wilson and producer MK for a powerhouse collaboration. The track is available now across all major digital streaming platforms and serves as the newest offering from Tank’s highly anticipated 12th studio album, EXPERIENCE.

“Highlight” delivers a masterclass in vocal synergy, brilliantly bridging multiple generations of R&B excellence over a soulful house track. The track is anchored by Tank’s signature rich, emotive delivery, setting a lush foundation for the song’s romantic themes.
The addition of “Uncle” Charlie Wilson elevates the record to classic status. Wilson brings his unmistakable, vibrant vocal runs and undeniable  soul pedigree to the track.
The release of “Highlight” arrives as momentum rapidly builds for Tank’s forthcoming album, EXPERIENCE, scheduled to drop on September 25 via R&B Money/BMG.
LISTEN HERE: 
The new single follows the undeniable success of the album’s lead track, “Yes,” which has steadily climbed the Billboard Adult R&B Airplay chart. With “Highlight” now in the mix, Tank continues to prove that more than two decades into his career, he remains a masterful storyteller and a central pillar of contemporary R&B.

Beyond the recording booth, Tank is currently experiencing one of the most visible eras of his career. He is out on the road delivering his signature live energy to stadium audiences on The R&B Tour: Raymond & Brown alongside USHER and Chris Brown. Additionally, he is preparing to make his television return on October 6, stepping into the role of Eric Cropper for Season 4 of Hulu’s hit legal drama Reasonable Doubt.
“Highlight” (feat. Charlie Wilson & MK) is available to stream and download now. EXPERIENCE is currently available for pre-order and pre-save ahead of its September 25 release.

#HipHopNews: Kodak Black’s Case For Fleeing From Police Gets Dismissed

Kodak Black's case for fleeing from police has been dismissed.On Tuesday (Sept. 8), a South Florida judge granted the rapper's attorney's motion to throw out the case, which dates back to an incident in February.
According to court records, a Broward Sheriff’s deputy pulled up behind Kodak, real name Bill Kapri, who was behind the wheel of a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Pompano Beach, Fla. The officer called out to Kodak, saying, "What’s going on boss? You good?" Kodak responded, "Fine," before driving off.

He was charged with fleeing and eluding police and later turned himself in in May after a warrant was issued for his arrest.
The filing to dismiss the charges notes, "The deputy did not request Kapri's license, did not request a copy of the insurance, did not step away from his patrol vehicle to engage with Kapri or give a lawful order in any meaningful way."
At the time of Kodak's arrest, his attorney, Bradford Cohen, was confident the case would wind up in the rapper's favor.

"It is another example of how law enforcement has targeted Mr. Kapri in a constant charging of cases that ultimately get dismissed, downgraded or thrown out by a court of law," he said in a statement to XXL.
Kodak is currently out on bond after being arrested and pleading not guilty to drug charges in Orange County, Fla., in May.

D’Angelo & Angie Stone’s Son To Play Biggie Smalls In Snoop Dogg Biopic
Universal Pictures is adding more hip-hop history to “Snoop,” its upcoming Snoop Dogg biopic.
SwayvoTwain will portray The Notorious B.I.G., while Bentley Green takes on the role of RBX. G Perico will play Big Reecie Cup.
Jonathan Daviss stars as Snoop Dogg in the film, which Universal calls the “definitive biopic” of the rap icon.
The casting brings several figures tied to Snoop’s early career and Long Beach roots. It also places Biggie inside a story shaped by hip-hop’s legendary coastal divide.

Christopher Wallace, known worldwide as The Notorious B.I.G., became one of the 1990s’ most influential rappers. Despite their affiliations with rival rap camps, Biggie and Snoop shared mutual respect.
Snoop represented Death Row Records during the label’s West Coast reign. RBX also became part of Death Row’s early history after signing with the label alongside his cousin, Snoop.
Big Reecie Cup adds another connection to Snoop’s Long Beach story. His role will help explore the people surrounding Snoop before worldwide fame arrived.

Craig Brewer directs “Snoop” and rewrote the screenplay from Joe Robert Cole’s original script. Universal has set the film for theatrical release on Aug. 6, 2027.
The cast also includes Myles Bullock as Dr. Dre and Camron Jones as Tupac Shakur. Lauren London will portray Snoop’s late mother, Beverly Tate.

Algee Smith plays Warren G, while Tre Hale portrays Suge Knight. Laya DeLeon Hayes stars as Snoop’s wife, Shanté Broadus. Olly Sholotan will play Kurupt, with Corey Champagne portraying Nate Dogg. Jonica Booth joins the cast as The Lady of Rage. For SwayvoTwain, the film marks his first major movie role. The artist and songwriter is the son of late soul singer Angie Stone and R&B icon D’Angelo.
His music blends Southern soul, hip-hop and melodic R&B. Recent releases include “DoveSoar” and “Ms. Angie’s Son.”
Green arrives with television credits spanning “61st Street,” “Snowfall” and “White Men Can’t Jump.” G Perico brings his experience as a Los Angeles rapper and actor.

His credits include “Kings of L.A.,” “Queen of Manhattan” and “She Ball.”
Snoop Dogg is producing the film alongside Imagine Entertainment and Death Row Pictures. The project will feature music from his extensive catalog.
“Snoop” also marks the first project under Death Row Pictures’ overall deal with NBCUniversal Entertainment & Studios.

Mary J. Blige Regrets Crediting Ex-Husband For Her Sobriety
Mary J. Blige is setting the record straight on her journey to sobriety. Looking back on her path to recovery, the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul opened up about the deep regret she feels for giving her ex-husband, Kendu Isaacs, credit for helping her get sober.
Blige clarified that while she once publicly attributed her transformation to him, her true turning point came from an internal resolve and a spiritual commitment to saving her own life.
​”He did not deserve that credit,” the Queen of Hip Hop Soul told Self Magazine.
“I wanted a savior,” she explained. “I’d been hurting so long, and so much, and so bad.”

“We numb ourselves with drugs and alcohol and people and shopping and shit, to cover up what’s really going on inside,” she says. “You’re taking drugs so you can go out and feel courageous, or go out and feel beautiful or whatever. You’re doing it to cover up something.”
“I’ve seen visions of what I would look like if I kept doing drugs,” she said. “If I saw myself almost dying, or if I almost died, or almost O.D.’d, why would I do that again?”

Blige also shared how long it took her to share that she was sexually abused.
“It took me a long time to tell my mom something that happened to me when I was smaller,” Blige said.  “I was 33 years old when I revealed to my mom how I was molested. Thirty-three. Because I didn’t want to hurt her. And I wish I didn’t do it then, but I had to.”

Along with her Las Vegas residency, Blige is stepping behind the camera to produce a 1980s drama for USA Network. The project, Philly Reign, is adapted from Thelma Wright’s memoir With Eyes from Both Sides: Living My Life In and Out of the Game, which details her real-life journey as a drug queenpin.

Blige will also portray the lead in “Power Book II: Ghost,” the upcoming spin-off of Starz’s hit series “Power.”

Kirk Franklin Announces New Partnership With Uptown Records

Kirk Franklin’s 20 Grammy wins and 12 million albums sold make him the perfect fit for Uptown’s legendary comeback.
Kirk Franklin just moved his entire operation into one of Hip-Hop and R&B’s most storied houses, signing with the newly relaunched Uptown Records in a partnership that brings together three decades of gospel dominance with a label that literally shaped the sound of urban music.

The 20-time Grammy winner, who’s sold over 12 million albums and holds the record for most number-one singles on the Gospel radio chart, is bringing his latest project “Thank You for Everything” featuring Karen Clark Sheard to the imprint alongside Fo Yo Soul Entertainment and TRIBL Music Group, according to Variety.

“To be a part of the Uptown family is a genuine honor. I feel energized by the entire team’s enthusiasm and support already. It’s a blessing, and I’m beyond thankful and excited for what the future holds. Let’s make history together,” Kirk Franklin said.
Franklin’s career trajectory reads like a masterclass in longevity and cultural impact.
His 1993 debut with The Family became the first gospel album ever certified Platinum, spending 100 weeks on the Billboard charts and proving that gospel music could move units like mainstream pop.

He’s won his 20th Grammy in 2024 for “All Things” and collaborated with Maverick City Music on projects that crossed over into secular markets, making him the biggest-selling male gospel artist in Soundscan history.
His influence on contemporary gospel music is unmatched, and his work continues to shape how the genre connects with younger audiences.

Uptown Records itself is a legend in its own right. Founded in 1986 by Andre Harrell, a former member of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, the label became the blueprint for how Hip-Hop and R&B could dominate culture at the same time.
Heavy D & The Boyz, Guy, Jodeci, and Mary J. Blige all came through Uptown’s doors during the late 80s and 90s, creating the sound that defined an entire generation.
Harrell’s vision for the label was about more than just music; it was about lifestyle and attitude. When Harrell passed away in 2020, the label went dormant, but Universal’s distribution infrastructure kept the legacy alive in the background.

Now, in 2026, Uptown’s officially back for its 40th anniversary under the Republic Collective umbrella, with Danielle Price Sanders leading the charge as President and Natina Nimene handling artist relations.
The roster already includes Yung Miami, G Herbo, Trap Dickey, 9B Meechie, and producer ATL Jacob, but Franklin’s arrival signals something bigger.

Tyler Perry Explains Why Janet Jackson Is Missing From Latest “Why Did I Get Married?” Film + Hints She Could Return In The Future
We now know why #JanetJackson didn’t return as Dr. Patricia Agnew in the latest installment of the “Why Did I Get Married?” film franchise.
Sitting down with Culture Creators, writer and director #TylerPerry explained that Janet’s absence simply came down to a scheduling conflict. “At the time, she was doing her residency in Vegas, so we couldn’t work out the time,” he said. Tyler also hinted that fans could potentially see Janet back in the franchise down the line, adding, “Who knows what could happen in the future.”

After much demand from fans, Tyler confirmed last July that a third installment was in the works. Once promo for the film — titled “Why Did I Get Married Again?” — started dropping, fans quickly noticed Janet was missing and wanted to know what happened. While she doesn’t appear in the third installment, which is now available on #Netflix, it’s nice to know her absence wasn’t the result of any behind-the-scenes drama.

Chris Rock Says Getting Slapped by Will Smith at 2022 Oscars Is ‘Not That Important’ Four Years Later
Chris Rock declined to dive deep into his reflections on the 2022 Oscars incident in which Will Smith slapped him as he promotes his new movie
Rock stars in, wrote and directed Misty Green alongside costars Rosalind Eleazar, Anna Kendrick, Topher Grace, Daniel Kaluuya and Adam Driver

Misty Green is in theaters Oct. 9 Chris Rock is choosing to keep his reflections on the incident in which Will Smith slapped him at the 2022 Academy Awards simple.
Rock, 61, spoke with Variety in an interview published Tuesday, Sept. 8, as he prepares to debut his new movie as a director, Misty Green, at the Toronto International Film Festival. Misty Green stars Rosalind Eleazar as an actress battling extremes "to keep both her career and brother alive" while on the verge of comeback, per an official synopsis from the festival.

Though Variety noted that Rock's interview was his first sit-down piece since the 2022 Oscars, he declined to delve deeply into what happened with Smith, 57, four years ago.
"Hey, man. You know, to answer your question a little bit, I wish nothing would have happened," he said when asked how he feels about the Smith incident today. "And also, I don't want to say anything that takes any attention away from Rosalind and how good she is in this movie. It's a crazy world. We walk by homeless people. There's all sorts of s--- going on right now. Me having a bad day is not the biggest — it's not that important."

Smith slapped Rock onstage at the Oscars in 2022 after Rock made a joke about Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith while Rock presented an award. Smith, who later publicly apologized to Rock for his "unacceptable" actions, was subsequently banned from the Oscars ceremony for 10 years. (Smith won his first Academy Award for his performance in 2021's King Richard at the same ceremony.)

Rock has since addressed the incident in his stand-up comedy, but he seemed largely uninterested in revisiting the topic while speaking with Variety and said he "never even thought about" a detail in his new movie in which Eleazar's character is described as having previously struck a colleague.
The actor-director instead refocused on gratitude. "A long time ago, I went to a comedy club on a freaking whim," he told Variety. "I got onstage and did about five minutes, and the owner of the club said, 'You should come back.' If he didn't say that, I probably wouldn't have come again. That one night changed the whole trajectory of not just me, but my whole family."
He continued, "So, you know. What am I trying to say? Showbiz has been very, very good to me. In a world where we have trillionaires, I don't have that much money. But my dad got sick when I was poor, and my mother got sick when I had some money. Dad's dead. My mom's doing great. You know what I mean? It's literally that simple. So I'm good. I'm really good."

Rock previously hosted the Oscars in 2005 and 2016 and demurred when asked if he has been asked to host the ceremony for a third time (Conan O'Brien is hosting the Oscars for the third consecutive year).
"When people answer those questions, they're being disrespectful to the people that got the gig. They have great hosts," he said. "Conan O'Brien is amazing. Nikki Glaser is amazing on the Golden Globes. I'm not going to say never, but my time might have passed, honestly."

Rock wrote, directed and stars in Misty Green, which also stars Eleazar, 38, Anna Kendrick, Topher Grace, Daniel Kaluuya, Adam Driver and more. Misty Green marks Rock's first effort as a director since his 2014 release of the critically-acclaimed Top Five and his first appearance on the big screen since 2024, when he appeared as himself in a movie titled The Trainer.
Asked about how it felt to potentially be returning to the Oscars as a nominee, he replied, "I'm not getting nominated. The only way I'll go back is if I'm nominated, and I'm not getting nominated," he told Variety. "And that's okay. We'll deal with that if it happens. Like, let's manage expectations."

Misty Green is in theaters Oct. 9 following its premieres at the Toronto Film Festival and New York Film Festival.

Tennis stars Ben Shelton and Francis Tiafoe make history at US Open
The US Open has always been a stage where tennis history is written under the bright lights of Arthur Ashe Stadium. This year, two American stars are adding a groundbreaking chapter of their own.
Ben Shelton and Frances Tiafoe both survived five-set thrillers to reach the semifinals, guaranteeing that an American man will compete for the US Open championship Sunday. But the significance of Friday’s matchup goes far beyond national pride.

Shelton and Tiafoe will become the first Black American men in the Open Era to meet in a Grand Slam semifinal or later. One of them will also become the first Black American man to reach a US Open final since Arthur Ashe accomplished the feat in 1972.
The fact that Shelton and Tiafoe played in Arthur Ashe Stadium made the historic feat even more remarkable and appropriate. Shelton’s path to the semifinal was nothing short of spectacular.
The No. 8 seed stunned defending champion Carlos Alcaraz 6-7 (5), 6-1, 6-3, 1-6, 7-6 (10-7) in a four-hour, 28-minute battle that didn’t end until 3:33 a.m. ET Wednesday — the latest finish in US Open history.
Thousands of fans remained inside Arthur Ashe Stadium, turning the late-night spectacle into something resembling a national celebration. Chants of “USA! USA!” echoed through the stadium as Shelton battled one of the sport’s biggest stars.

“It’s incredible,” Shelton said. “I always say that this is the greatest sports city in the world, I say that this is the greatest stadium in the world.”
The victory ended Alcaraz’s 18-match Grand Slam winning streak and handed him just his second defeat in a five-set match at the US Open.
Shelton, meanwhile, reached his third Grand Slam semifinal after previously making the final four at the 2023 US Open and the 2025 Australian Open.
“I’m tired. It was a war,” Shelton said. “Carlos is one of the greatest champions of our sport. It was the most enjoyable match I’ve had in my career, for sure.”

Hours earlier, Tiafoe had authored his own comeback masterpiece.
The No. 11 seed fell behind Alex Michelsen by two sets and later trailed 3-0 in the deciding set. Yet the charismatic American refused to let the match slip away, eventually winning 5-7, 3-6, 7-5, 6-3, 7-6 (10-6) after 4 hours, 38 minutes.
Tiafoe’s comeback was the first from two sets down in a US Open men’s quarterfinal since Roger Federer rallied against Gael Monfils in 2014.

Looking back at his slow start, Tiafoe didn’t sugarcoat the performance.
“It wasn’t good, let’s put it that way. It wasn’t good,” he said. “Three out of five is a blessing, because you have time to get it together. I definitely waited for the last minute.”
The victory sends Tiafoe to his third US Open semifinal, joining Andre Agassi as the only American men to reach three semifinals at the tournament this century.

The semifinal also carries a personal dimension.
Shelton and Tiafoe know each other, respect each other and understand what this moment represents. But once they step onto the court Friday, friendship will temporarily give way to competition.
The winner will make history by reaching the US Open final, while also becoming the first Black American man to do so since Ashe.
Tiafoe, who reached the semifinals in 2022 and 2024, understands the magnitude of the opportunity. After surviving Michelsen, he turned toward the crowd and simply celebrated.
“I’m going to enjoy this one, though. Let’s go!” he told the Arthur Ashe Stadium fans.

America has waited more than two decades for a men’s Grand Slam singles champion. Andy Roddick was the last American man to win a major, claiming the 2003 US Open title.
Now, Shelton and Tiafoe have put the country one victory away from the championship match.
For Shelton, the journey also carries a connection to American college tennis. The former University of Florida standout was a national champion and player of the year before turning professional. He is the only former college player remaining in either singles draw.

On Friday, history will be guaranteed.One American will leave Arthur Ashe Stadium with a place in Sunday’s final. But regardless of who wins, Shelton and Tiafoe have already accomplished something larger than a semifinal appearance.

Jalen Brunson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' Season 52 Premiere After Knicks' NBA Title
After leading the New York Knicks to the 2026 NBA championship, star point guard Jalen Brunson continues to reach new heights in his popularity.
On Wednesday, Brunson was announced as the host of the season 52 premiere of Saturday Night Live on Sept. 26:
When Brunson takes the stage for the SNL season 52 premiere, he will be the first basketball player to host the show since LeBron James in 2007. No Knicks player has ever hosted the show, and Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley and Bill Russell are the only other NBA players who've held the host role.

Brunson is known for having a dry personality in front of the cameras, so fans will surely enjoy seeing him open up a different side of himself during the long-running sketch comedy show. Since SNL is produced and shot in New York City, it's safe to assume that other members of the Knicks roster will be in attendance to watch their floor general host the show.

While Brunson typically prefers to present a stoic demeanor, his comedic chops can be seen on his Roommates Show podcast alongside Knicks wing Josh Hart. The Athletic's James L. Edwards III detailed an instance in which Brunson fired barbs at Hart for laughing after he said Steve Nash was his favorite point guard.

"Why was he your favorite?" Hart asked. "You didn't emulate him at all. … OK, so when did you stop passing?"
Brunson retorted: "When you were on my team."
"So you're saying you got to be a selfish player once you got to Villanova? That's why we didn't like you," Hart replied.
"That's why we won," Brunson responded in an argument-ending statement.
Fans will certainly be interested to see whether Hart or any other Knicks teammates join Brunson on stage when he hosts SNL as part of the continued celebration of New York's first NBA championship in 53 years.

Megan Thee Stallion Says She Was 'Losing' Herself While Dating Klay Thompson
Megan Thee Stallion is shedding light on her relationship with ex Klay Thompson.
In an interview with InStyle published Wednesday (Sept. 8), the rapper was asked about how she was feeling after her breakup with the NBA star.
“I’m trying my best,” she told journalist Jason Sheeler. “I feel like I’ve been put through the washing machine and the dryer with tins, shovels, and a cactus.”

After describing the situation as “very rough,” Megan chose her words carefully.
“How do I want to say this gently? What’s meant for you is always going to work out. And if something is constantly making you feel uncomfortable, just on edge all the time, you probably are not supposed to be there,” said the three-time Grammy winner. “God will always make you uncomfortable when something is not meant for you. I think I just kept trying to make pieces fit that didn’t belong, trying to fit myself into someone else’s life. I was losing myself a little bit. I am now in the space of finding me again.”

Elsewhere in the interview, Megan added that she “cannot be disrespected” and intends to continue showing up for her fans.
“I’m not a person who is in the house 24-7. I’m never going to be that. And whoever dates me is gonna have to just understand, like, she is her own person. She’s her own boss. I cannot be minimized,” she said. “I will not be behind any man. I will have a partner. I will be equals with my partner. I’m never gonna take the backseat to anything. So just going forward, I think I’ve just learned this is the type of person that I want to be with, this is what I will tolerate, this is what I won’t tolerate. And if you can’t take that, we just gotta respectfully go our separate ways.”

Megan also pushed back on the idea that being cheated on says anything about the person it happened to.
“Somebody not seeing your values doesn’t make your value go down,” she explained. “People cheating on you, that doesn’t have anything to do with you. You’re not less attractive. You’re not less of a good person. Even though it might feel like that. ‘Oh my gosh, why me? Why am I not enough?’ Cause it could definitely feel like, ‘Why am I not enough?’”
"Being by yourself is okay," she noted. "Like, I ain't smiled so much in so long. I'm outside twirling in the grass."

Dolly Parton’s Sister Stella Opens Up About Her Private Cancer Battle & Why She Hid It From Loved Ones
Stella Parton is opening up about her late sister, Dolly Parton‘s private cancer battle.
The 77-year-old singer made an appearance on CBS Mornings with Gayle King, revealing why her older sister hid her diagnosis from not only the world, but also friends and family.
“Dolly did not want anybody to tell that because Dolly could not bear negative things,” Stella shared. “She would not have wanted her fans worried about it. She didn’t want a lot of the family worried about it. Some of us knew, the ones of us that were closer.”

“She did not want people sad,” she continued. “She’d be really happy and delighted that people have shown her so much love because she knew that that would make us feel better as her family. Bottom line, end of the day, her family and Carl’s family and probably Judy [Ogle]’s family are the people that she would want to say, ‘See, everything I did, they cared. They really loved me.’”

Following Dolly‘s death, Stella paid tribute to her and noted how she was still thinking of others in her final months.
“What the world saw is exactly who she was, so much so, she told me recently that if there was no hope for her, she would still allow her medical team to try experimental drugs in the hope of helping others in the future.”
She added, “My sister was always thinking of others and if you want to honor her legacy, show more kindness, lift others up and give more of your time and resources as she continued to do to the very end.”

In the year leading up to her death, Dolly had been open about going through other health issues.
“I just kind of got worn down and worn out, grieving over Carl and a lot of other little things going on,” she explained in March 2026. “I just got myself kind of where I needed to build myself back up spiritually, emotionally, and physically. But, all is good. It didn’t slow me down.”
In May, she canceled her Las Vegas residency as she continued to focus on her health.
“The good news is I’m responding really well to meds and treatments, and I’m improving every day,” she said. “The bad news is it’s going to take me a little while before I’m up to stage performance level because some of the meds and treatments make me a little bit swimmy-headed, as my grandma used to say.”

Apple Event 2026 Live Stream: Watch iPhone 18 & First Foldable iPhone Duo Announcements
Apple‘s biggest event of the year is happening right now! The tech giant kicked off its annual September event, dubbed “Surprise and Shine,” on Wednesday (September 9) at Apple Park in Cupertino, Calif.
The event marks John Ternus‘ first major product launch since taking over as Apple CEO from Tim Cook, and there are some big announcements in store.

Apple also made one of its biggest iPhone announcements in years, officially unveiling its first-ever foldable iPhone, called the iPhone Duo.
The new device is roughly the size of a passport and features both an internal and external screen, along with a custom hinge.
The inner display measures 7.6 inches, and the phone features a titanium case, a fingerprint sensor built into the side button, Apple Pencil support and the ability to run two apps at once.
Apple says it’s the thinnest iPhone ever when opened and has the largest display ever on an iPhone.
How Much Does the iPhone Duo Cost? Preorders open Saturday (September 12), with the new phones shipping on September 18. The iPhone Duo starts at $1,999 and will hit stores on October 23.

AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
Walmart Ninja Thief Apprehended 
Thieves ALWAYS be playing the victim
AND NOW Meet: Daddy Dave  
It's Daddy Dave! You can see more HERE
DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.
Enjoy!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers